Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: About to get the title

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Darla smiled happily at her friend before she rubbed her arm. "So you aren't going to say taht I cant ask her out because I'm a Warewolf? I mean I did that to you at one point in time." She said, feeling guilty about that situation.

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

"No, why would I? If you trust yourself to be calm about things and be a good partner, then why would I stop you from being happy." Orion looked at her and shrugged some, turning back and looking in front of him once more. "All you really can do."
    https://i.imgur.com/oNBTaCY.jpg

Sig by Evie

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Darla nodded her head slowly and then smiled a bit at him. "You know I really am glad we are friends." She said and then looked away. "Can you help me with something? Kissing? I need to know I'm a good kisser."

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Orion nodded before flushing red, looking at her in shock. "What? How in the hell am i supposed to do that without actually kissing you, thatd lead to some very awkward few weeks and you know it.." He looked down at her some before sighing some. "How do you propose i do that hmm?"

Sig by Evie

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Darla looked away and then shook her head. "I thought we were good enough friends that you would help me. Besides, I like a girl right now anyways." She said and looked up at him. "I would have helped you if it had been the other way around."

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

"Liking a girl doesn't automatically make you stop liking guys Darla.. And sure you might've but I wouldn't ask you to do that sort of thing. I don't lip kiss my friends, it's just- it makes things complicated," he said in flat but soft tone. He knew himself and he know he'd be awkward, he didn't want to do that. He looked at her then stood up, going to the hall. "You can sleep over if you'd like, or go home. Up to you." He gave her a nod good night then shuffled to his room, opening and shutting the door behind him before simply flopping back first onto the bed and shuffling his way under the covers.

Sig by Evie

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Darla sat there on the couch speechless. Well, that hadn't gone the way she wanted it to at all. She whimpered a bit and shifted into her wolf form before she jumped off the couch and went to curl up on the floor to sleep. Now, it would be awkward between them. She closed her eyes and fell asleep.

The next morning, she was up drinking some coffee. She heard Orion coming down so she just looked down at her coffee. "Hey, how did you sleep?" She asked him softly.

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Orion got up and stretched once morning had hit, rubbing his face and arching his back as he stretched before going down the hall. He saw Darla and looked at her. "Fine, you?" He walked around her and got his own mug from the cupboard and poured some coffee into it. He added a bit of milk from the fridge and stirred it before taking a sip. It was warming.. just what he needed. He looked at Darla and raised an eyebrow at her. "You do realize you kiss gilrs the same way you kiss boys, and you kissed quite a few boys in middle school."

Sig by Evie

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Darla looked at him and sighed. "Not very well at all." She said and shook her head a bit. "That was middle school. This is highschool." She told him and then rolled her eyes a bit. "I can't help what I thought then." She then looked away from him, plus each one only kissed me once then we broke up like a day later. I just wanted to know if it was because of my kissing. I know you would be honest with me." She said then let that set in before taking a drink of her coffee.
    Last edited by Clucky Has Arrived; 06-09-2020 at 01:37 PM.

Will do all
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Orion chuckled before coughing some, slamming his hand onto his back. After a few moments he cleared his throat and softly chuckled. "Darla, look at me," he said, turning her by her shoulders to make her gaze face him, "Your kissing wasn't the reason they broke up with you. They broke up with you because it was middle school and middle school boys are stupid and don't understand what real dating and relationships are like. You. Are. Fine."

Sig by Evie

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast