I thought that I would try something a little different on the general discussion part of RPA. I am a bit of a history buff, and I love visiting old graveyards. I know that may sound a bit strange, but that's what I like doing when I am able to.

But before we start posting photos of old epitaphs that we find interesting, I have a strange request. I used to live in Bennington, Vt, and Shaftesbury, Vermont wasn't too far from there. When I could, I would visit a specific cemetery. It goes by the name of Center Shaftesbury Cemetery. In this cemetery, there was a rather interesting epitaph that said something about getting caught between a wagon wheel and a rock? It belonged to a child, and it was an older gravestone.

If anyone has a picture of the stone or is planning a trip to Shaftesbury, Vermont, I'd love a photo of that stone. I will give credit where credit is due.

Anyway, here is one of my photo of a gravestone with an interesting epitaph. It was apparently the first child born in Braintree, Vermont.

Spoiler: Hiram Bass Gravestone