Thread: Fandom Search

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default Fandom Search

I'm not going to make this post all pretty, but I will tell you a bit about myself and what I'm looking for. I'm a female in my mid twenties and I only work weekends, so I've been looking for people to roleplay with. I just got back into it within the last week, but I've been roleplaying for over a decade and am able to produce at least a few good paragraphs if you give me something to work with. I'd prefer Discord, but we can do PMs as well or even email. As for what I'm wanting to roleplay, it's mostly fandoms. I love OCxCanon, OCxOC, or CanonxCanon. I will do mxf and // couplings too. Come at me with your ideas. Here are some of the fandoms I'm interested in:

Final Fantasy 7, 10, or 12
    Resident Evil
    TES Oblivion and Skyrim
    Kingdom Hearts

I'm mainly interested in these, but feel free to ask about other roleplay ideas of your own. I love fantasy and horror. Drop me a PM or comment if you're interested. Happy hunting!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Bump

Wolf of the Highlands
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, sci-fi, steampunk, action
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

I mainly do group RPs, and I'm big on Dungeons and Dragons.
    I've played and beat the final bosses of Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2 for PS2.

Fantasy and sci-fi
    I never do Canon characters from fandoms.

I've got a few RPs going that you might like if you want to check them out.
    I'm not normally big on horror though. But I am thinking about starting a sci-fi horror.
    I'm also trying to start a Vietnam RP if you're fine with trying something new. I am open to a few changes to the historical world if we want to add a fantasy twist.

If you want, you might be able to join a live Friday night D&D game I'm running on discord. The system is Pathfinder 1e, starting at level 1, game time is Friday 4-6 PM CST. Just ask for info on the setting if you're interested.
    Stark, the name given to my ancestor for a feat of bravery. It means Strength, or Strong.
    The motto give: fortiorum fortia facta (made stronger and braver)

I say, let us all be fortiorum fortia facta.

Spoiler: I'm an Ajin! 

Spoiler: extra