Thread: interest / recruit for fantasy rp

Far in the north where mountains have ears
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Scifi, Action, Adventure
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default interest / recruit for fantasy rp

I have tried couple ideas but sadly nothing great have yet came out.

This idea bases on same world as my other rp attempt here, just different era.
    The setup is that after failed military operation a detachment of soldiers are captured and sent to the mines of their enemy. Inside this prison camp mine they get acquainted with some prisoners who have served some shorter, some longer time inside the prison and together this group start to plan their escape.

This is basically fantasy stuff with swords and spells but certain few also know how to make gunpowder.
    Also the race is not human but one called Croba. Bit of mixture of turtle and human who's shell is "organic" metal. Also these fellows have great variations of genetic feats like different size, magic ability, super strength, poison or able to swim. (by default crobas cannot swim because their metal shells)

So anyone interested?

Fantasy and Historical Fiction, but up for anything!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Heya, I'm not familiar with your other rp, but I do like the basic concept, here! I'm wondering, though, if humans can exist in this world, or if it's only the Croba? If humans do exist, I'd certainly be interested! My mind's already sort of brewing a character that's been in those mines for a while...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Humans also exsists.
    Crobas are based on humans sort of subspecies.

In short: several millenia before the events of this RP multi world human empire Atal faced disaster. It started what was known as Hex disease which caused hard and usually deadly mutations for infected. those who survived the disease were the ones people started call Croba. Over time the quantity of Croba increased and humans decreased until the second disaster hit. this time to the portals connecting worlds to each other. Result was the whole portal network collapsed and the capital world permanently destroyed by firestorm. Some people (or croba at this point) says that the second disaster also called as year of storms or Year 0 was caused by the emperor for messing up the portals.

3.5 millenia have passed since then. Portal network have been recovered few generations ago and Humans still exsists in minority and are called as shell-less in croba society. Mostly "barbarian" kingdom Caro, politically isolated Rocky Forest kingdom (who uses humans as "commandos") and Merchant kingdom Cosek have these.

What sort of idea you are having?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I was thinking (and going off of your human communities) a politically important figure (prince, maybe?) disappeared several years ago and is presumed dead. Perhaps he's from Cosek and was on a merchant ship that went missing, or from the Rocky Forest kingdom and went out on a raid or something and never came home, also presumed dead. Since then, he's been a prisoner in the mines and will take any chance to get home.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hmm pure human with political importance? I have few ideas for that.

Frosh: from Fanel kingdom. Not perhaps very powerful in politics but in his own way influential. Helplessly curious and talkative merchant who cannot let good deal to pass by. (this was also the reason he was captured) His special skills are his photograph memory and his eye not just for appraisal but also to detect hidden things. (along with his sensitive nose). In combat he however is terrible which is why he was captured. (Gol who own the prison are mortal enemies with Fanel)

Or

Rams

Merok slave who unlike other "crobas" is shell-less. (human) Rams have like any other Merok immunity to their poisons but where other meroks can dig he can swim. Rams is actually a merok prince (can be put that his clansmen think him dead or gone) in his private mission to free his clanmate from the mines. This fellow merok is not human but a skunk type "airbag" Croba named: Tarr (skunk is specialized for poisonus combat if fed enough of Ferju)

Either of these interest you?

I put here something about all of the kingdoms of this world.
    Kingdoms present in the game

Blorek. Rising from the former middle class of the empire and living under the shadow of Gol legions. Bloreks are defending their place and right to live independent. Unlike other kindoms Bloreks don't use so much war machines instead their troops can act as ones. Take two meter tall spiky hedgehog with ability to create magical explosions and have Bellca Echo Fist giving it a punch you have living artillery at your disposal. Bloreks are also the only people able to make gunpowder, rifles and primitive rockets.

Gol: During the empire the Chingal family were the widespread aristocracy under the Nescre. When empire fell they lost most of their power but only a fool would consider them weak. Gol are famous of their rapid breeding and countless of Field Legions. They are the largest nation in all scales in known worlds both in manpower and economically.

Fanel: Once they were vassals of Chingal but when the Nescre dynasty died Fanel declared independence. They formed secret pact with race called Jelloids, organic slime beigns with high genetic mutation abilities and developed what world now knows as The Bomb. Absolute loyal drone minded being who in battlefield uses its own body as huge explosive. Aside of these bombs Fanels are best with mathematics and science and engineering. Fanel ships are known to be fastest of all but also the most fragile.

Cosek: Seafarer nation who specialize trade and logistics. Their ships may not be the strongest or fastest but their durability and range is the best.

Rockyforest: When portal network was restored Rock and Forest clans united under Forest King Hendrik the Punch. One of the legendary ancient Crobas who did not age. However Hendrik gave up his immortality over his kingdom. Forest is known for isolationist and the only nation who never bowed the nescre or the empire.

Merok: Ancient tribes dating back to Nescre dynasty and the empire. Merok are slaves and have always been ever since they were annexed by Nescre. Everyone knows this and everyone uses them.. or so they say. Meroks are masters of builders, architecture and all kinds of diggings. Stories tell that some of their population who have escaped from the slavers and overlords are now living in massive caves. All Meroks are able to dig and burrow into ground their magic is thunder based but the most deadly feat is that if they are allowed to eat Ferju plants they are able to produce highly poisonus gas. (and being immune to that)

Caro tribes: The "barbarian raiders of Croba. Less civilized and mostly left alone people. They live next to Cosec and Rockyforest which they have raided regulary. They also have some Fanel colonies as their neighbour who they will trade with.

Hexa: Before the year of Storms (year 0) they used to be the royal army of the empire. But also ones who brought Hex disease to the worlds. Hexa or Hex who survived to this age are living in small mercenary villages and sell their services for good price. Hex are known as best warriors you can have and their appearance is 2.5 meter tall, massive shell croba with spikes that dwarfs even the hedgehogs of Blorek kingdom.

Me-Rah: Human like amphibian race with superior knowledge over humans and Crobas. Me-Rah were here before the empire. They are the caretakers and builders of the portal network and strictly forbids anyone to reverse engineer their technology related to portals. Aside of the portals they have given two gifts to Crobas and Humans: Ferju plants which is deadly to normal human but awaken the magical abilities to anyone who have undergone the Hex disease. And Dagra. Black- blue highly magic potent metal stronger and more durable than any other known metal. Me-Rah have natural ability for telepathy and "magic" related to that.
    Last edited by takando; 03-25-2020 at 11:52 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Heya, thanks for the info! Not sure this story is the one for me, though. Good luck!