Thread: My One on One Search Begins!

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy and Historical Fiction, but up for anything!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default My One on One Search Begins!

Welcome to any wayward soul who enters here! It is my humble honor to welcome you to my quest to find a dedicated roleplay partner who is willing to delve into the lives of fictional characters not yet born.

Okay, horrible prose aside- My search for roleplaying partners has begun! I've years of experience in roleplaying, but new to RPA and still finding my way around the group rps and excited that I'm finally able to foray into private ones.

As for what I'm looking for in a partner:

I'm not fussy. I just ask for decent grammar and responses that add something to the story and someone who will post at least once every few days or will let me know if they're signing off for a bit.

Some things about me:

I prefer to write in third person, past tense; anything else seems awkward to me.

I'm up for nearly any genre (the biggest exceptions being slice of life and fanfiction- never been very good at it). If you're itching to play a specific genre, ask me- chances are I'll be itching to play it, too.

I prefer playing male characters, and if romance is involved, I prefer MxM pairings, but I'm not adverse to playing female characters or having any mix of pairings.

I do tend to gravitate towards darker plots with a bit of violence and gore- what would here be rated M- but it's not necessary to include. I do ask that, if you have a limit or any hard no's or simply wouldn't like it at all, to explicitly state so from the get-go so that I know where to draw that line. I don't like accidentally stepping over it and going too far with a partner.

Open communication is key- throughout the entire process, no partner should be afraid to reach out to the other, whether it's to clear up something that's confusing, to plan the next plot point, to say 'wait up, don't just stab my character to death, please', or- especially- to say if a post has gone too far (see last paragraph) and I need to edit it and tone down on the gore. So, please, as a potential partner of mine, speak your mind: if you don't like something, just tell me. I won't be offended. Promise :-)

Now, onto the fun part!

Spoiler: Plot Bunnies/Interests 

Spoiler: More Developed Plots 

Do not think that I am limited to what I've written here, though. I am willing to do almost any genre and plot. These are just the ones that I can think of and want to use at the moment. If you like these ideas or have some of your own that you'd want to run by me, please PM me and I would be happy to discuss starting a roleplay!

-Clio <3
    Last edited by Clio79ce; 04-04-2020 at 01:59 AM.