Thread: Looking to start a new RP

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    fantasy, dark fantasy, adventure, romance, and ect...
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Looking to start a new RP

Hello everyone, It has been awhile since I was on here, but I’m back now and ready to write. So the idea behind this plot is based on the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen. However, I wanted to put a spin on it and modernize it a bit. The RP takes place in present day however, instead of the government hiring a bunch of skilled individuals, your character has witnessed something supernatural. This is all fun and good except for the fact that, due to this they have been forever changed.

Whether it means you were a cop rising to the top to make detective, a protege doctor making a name for yourself, or a scientist on the verge of a new discovery, or just an innocent bystander in the wrong place at the wrong time. Your partners, colleagues, and family have now turned their backs on you, or worse they pity you. It's hard to rise up the ranks when you are screaming about the troublesome biker gang that are actually lycans. If more so if you're a doctor losing their mind because you watched a dead man stand up and walk away, but after day, months, even years believing you had lost your mind you are confirmed that you did in fact see the impossible and aren't crazy.

But what happens next might have your character wishing it was all a bad dream when they are thrown into this new and scary world. Monsters, corrupt leaders, underground societies wanting world domination seems to be off the table. What I’m looking for is a few players I was thinking about 5 not counting myself to start off with and might open it up to more as time goes on. I really would love to run this but I need lovely players like yourself to make it worth it, so if you're interested please let me know. Also I'd be happy to answer any questions.

Randomly Consistent
    Fantasy/medieval settings, the high seas, and some dystopian futuristic stuff.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hi Nightmare,

If you come back online and want to start this RP still, I'm game.

I'd be up for playing a male character who gets thrown into this with the rest of the group, or even 1x1 - I'm thinking of someone who's pretty much a skeptic, but as the impossible begins to occur more and more, realizes that they've got to face it head-on to stop the world from tilting completely into insanity.

If you want we can throw up an OOC thread and discuss plots, characters, etc.

Slow starts sometimes grow the best adventures!

~Eve

Wolf of the Highlands
    Fantasy, sci-fi, steampunk, action
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

sounds interesting, but I wonder to what extent we are changed.
    boviously we are changed to the least extent that we see things undean by the ordinary world, but do we gain powers and/or abilities that might come with this change?
    Stark, the name given to my ancestor for a feat of bravery. It means Strength, or Strong.
    The motto give: fortiorum fortia facta (made stronger and braver)

I say, let us all be fortiorum fortia facta.

Spoiler: I'm an Ajin! 

Spoiler: extra