Thread: A Little Roleplay Plot In My Head

New Forum Person AdventurousRper's Avatar
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Male on Male, supernatural, mystery and action
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default A Little Roleplay Plot In My Head

Hello, I was wondering if anyone wanted to rp this plot with me. This is one of my more relaxed plots and I just want to have fun with it. Fair warning, I was planning on having this a 1x1 because I wasn't going to use too many background characters with a more dominate female straight couple rp (with me being the boy) but I can negotiate on both parts. The rules of the site do apply here, no exceptions.

Plot - In this world mythical beings do exist (such as merpeople, werewolves, animal hybrids, nagas, etc.) in harmony with humans in there own towns/cities/villages, both able to roam freely in their worlds. This is where my character comes in, he is a photography student in college and he finally gets to visit one of the towns that house mythical beings. Go on a journey with me as my character learns about mythical beings, takes photos, and finds love.

Basics
    Name: Mai Uzamaki
    Place of Birth: Nagano, Japan
    Species/Racial Origin: Human, Japanese
    Language: Japanese (main), English (second)
    Family/Friends/Pets/Etc: No parents or pets but has aunt, uncle, and cousin that is like a sister to him that take care of him

Physical Description
    Height: 5'4
    Weight: 115 pounds
    Hair: Short blonde hair in a boyish cute that is slightly wavy and curled at the ends (I have reference if you need it, I am the worst at describing hair.)
    Eyes: Sky blue eyes
    Detailed Physical Description: Slim, feminine body, round but not chubby face, small button nose, big doe eyes, and full lips
    Typical Clothing: A lose pastel t-shirt with no graphic design, a black ribbon choker lined with lace, a light white knitted sweater jacket, faded blue Jean shorts, pastel pink and blue knee high socks, and white vans

Personality/Attributes
    Personality: Shy, sweet, soft spoken, and bubbly when out of his shell
    Likes: Nature, quiet places to sketch or think, sweets, a good cup of coffee, and furry animals
    Dislikes: Bugs, aggressive people, tea, and bitter food.
    Goals/Ambitions: To have one of his photographs hung up at a art gallery
    Hobbies: Photography, sketching, cooking, and reading
    Sexual Preference: Switch
    Education: Bachelor's Degree in Photography at Grand State University, Michigan
    Place/Type of Residence: Collage dorms of Grand State University
    Bio: At a birth he was a sickly child and because of all the medicine & bills they abandoned him with his aunt, uncle and older cousin to raise. Every since he was little and had to stay in bed because he was sick, he was told stories about mythical beings and since then his dream of getting photos of said beings blossomed.

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    scifi( like.. maximum ride) Romance(Child friendly) gaming, fandom
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

This is a good plot! Can I join?
    your one and only, magical princess from another dimension!!!!! who kicks friggen butt!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Would love to use my Merfolk, vampire, or elf oc for such an rp