Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fate Grand Order - The Shattering of the Sky

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Mecha
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Fate Grand Order - The Shattering of the Sky

The world is a fragile place....for hundreds of thousands of years humanity as struggled through the ages to keep peace, and prosperity always falling back on war. Mages, heroes, and normal humans have struggled to reach out to grasp at fame, fortune, and prosperity. Fear of failure, of defeat, of destruction is always a constant thing. Something to be reminded of every time some single individual reaches out to grasp is the fact that things could go horribly wrong at any given moment. A single alteration, a single failure, a single deviation from the norm...it sends the world into a chaotic spiral, and a distortion is made upon an unsuspecting world. Mages are one of the more common reasons things go wrong.

Be it the Dead Apostles, or an overtly ambitious fellow with too much to gain, and not enough to lose the world tends to fall apart at the touch of fate's hand. Hatred, jealousy, justice, despair, honor, friendship, and other self destructive tendencies have been the cause of mages, and humans alike to fall, and break what should be set in stone. Guidelines, and history itself changing to suit the needs of the many, and the hopeless. Be it for good intentions, or for ill the time line of the world is easily disrupted...perhaps a young man wished for peace...perhaps they rescued a friend...or maybe they just wanted a bit more power...and everything went wrong.

This is Chaldea, The Organization for the Preservation of Human Order, Finis Chaldea is it's full name and we have been active for many years now in the Alps. For a time Chaldea held together the world as it stood for centuries. Perhaps correcting a small lapse in time here, or perhaps making sure the evil mages of the world were kept in check in present time. Regardless it seems that the world itself is rebelling against them at times. More frequently enemy magi have been showing up as if to place the clock tower in checkmate, and destroy Chaldea agents, and finally bring doom upon the world. Many have been defeated. The enemy's true name is not known. However distortions, and changes in time are becoming more frequent forcing the top team of Chaldea to summon servants in an attempt to stop it. This worked for a time...however the recent anomaly has caused an issue...a rift...the first team is lost...dead more than likely. An attempt to stop the destruction of the world is now in the hands of the second team now allowed to summon their servants they prepare for the worst yet to come.

We play as Team B the back up squad, and the second to last line of defense. Chosen for either our skill, our powerful magical lineage, or some other assorted special ability we are effectively the best chance Chaldea has now of stopping the destruction of the world.

====
    Rules:
    1. All Standard Roleplay Rules Apply. Power Playing, God Modding, and other assorted non-sense is not allowed.

2. No over powered servants. Demi-Gods, and servants such as Gilgamesh, Beserker Hercules, and folks of that nature are not allowed. I can't have unkillable servants that make everyone else pale in comparison. The same can extend to a number of characters like the grands (Merlin, King Hassan, etc). Not only that but its possible certain servants may flat out invalidate certain major encounters. Ask before you pick a servant, and I'll help you with them if need be. Other examples may be the likes of Sun Wukong, Guan Yu, Richard the 1st, etc.

3. I must approve of your characters personally before allowing them into the roleplay. Characters not approved do not get noticed in the IC. Post characters in the OOC before approval.

4. PVP is allowed in certain circumstances and will be taken up in through a collab however BOTH parties must agree to the battle. Battles will be done more than likely in a controlled Chaldera environment.

5. Everyone starts with three command seals. Command Seals are renewed once per distortion travel.

6. 2-3 Noble Phantasm limit on Servants whom are not canon. This is to prevent power playing, and shenanigans. I may be considerate of more than three if the servant warrants it. Remember in the show at least the noble phantasm is suppose to be a defining aspect of the legend of the servant. Some canon servants have more than three and I may accept those on a case by case basis.

7. I reserve the right to gm to reject characters for any basis. Be it for personal conduct, or roleplay reasons the same goes for barring certain people from the roleplay due to past experiences.

Further Notes:

Furthermore while not a rule I encourage others to minimize complaints, and negative feedback. The last fate roleplay I made ended when I received nothing but constant negative comments about objectively minor things for about a month or two straight. No one likes to hear complaints for that long. All I ask is that if you have something you wish to be brought up to be polite about it, and or be careful of wording. I am not asking for 'safe space' so much as just to ease up on me I have no issues with critiques just not constant, and repeated ones.

Flying Servants may be restrictive in this roleplay. I know this may be an issue to some people but consider that many servants don't have proper ways to engage an enemy who flies reliably. More so flying servants can also subvert land traps, and make encounters much more difficult to make for me personally.

I will be easing up on my regular restrictions and will allow minor avengers like Salieri, and the like to appear MAYBE low level rulers as well. I will still not be allowing true alters as playable characters as they are corrupted servants essentially and may make things complicated.

I will be willing to bend lore, and in universe rules to some extent to help make the roleplay fun but it will only be to enhance the quality of this roleplay. I don't wish to make this unrecognizable as a fate roleplay. Likewise I am neither an expert, nor have a doctorate in Nasuverse lore I may get things wrong.

Finally I will be allowing masters to have more than one servant but not too many. If we have an unequal amount of servants per master basis you may need to double up on characters. You're free to double up regardless, or team up with someone else.

====

The below is a skeleton of the sheet we will be using to design characters.

Character Sheets:

Magi Sheet:

Name:
    Nicknames:
    Master of:
    Command Seal Location:
    Origin: https://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Magecraft
    Appearance:
    -
    Personality:

Biography:

-

Magecraft Section:

School of Magecraft: (what type of abilities do you study specifically see above magecraft link)

Skills/Spells List: (Please include how many times you can cast specific spells)

Amount of Magecraft Mana: (A-E) (A being top tier mages like Rin, and Kayneth. E tier being Shirou, and Shinji. D-C is average)

Other: (for anything that I may have missed)
    =======

Servant Character sheet:
    https://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Servant

Class Name:

Nicknames:

Alignment:

Servant of:

Weapon(s):

Wish:

Abilities:

https://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Skill

Skills (Custom ones are allowed Rate A-E):

Class Abilities:

Base Parameters:
    (Rate them A-E. Normal Human (or humans that actually existed) Servants will rarely have certain attributes above C unless their history, or tales depict them of being able to use one of them very handily)
    Strength: (筋力, Kinryoku?): Bodily might in terms of power.
    Endurance: (耐久, Taikyū?): How much damage one can withstand.
    Agility: (敏捷, Binshō?): Quickness and speed of reaction.
    Magical Power: (魔力, Maryoku?): How much magical energy can be handled.
    Good luck: (幸運, Kōun?): The quality of one's luck.
    Noble Phantasm: (宝具, Hōgu?): The strength of the Noble Phantasm one owns. While the ranking will often match their strongest Noble Phantasm, it will sometimes only reflect a secondary Noble Phantasm, or display a ranking higher or lower than their available wares.

Noble Phantasms: (https://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Noble_Phantasm)
    Name:
    Quote:
    Type:
    Range:
    Description:

True Name: (can be put in hider for those who don't wish to show it to others, and you should link a bio if available)

Appearance:
    Last edited by VanceXentan; 04-04-2020 at 05:47 AM.
    "Since The Beginning, no one has ever stood in the heavens, neither you, nor I, not even God himself, but that emptiness in the throne of heaven will be filled from this day forth, I will be the one to stand in the heavens." - Sosuke Aizen, Bleach

RPA Honor Guard
    Sci-fi, Fantasy, Mature
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)

So you know this is only the recruitment section, yes?

Spoiler: Things I like 

Mecha
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes this is for recruitment this won't be a roleplay unless I get a number of people to join. The tags have interest check in it, the skeleton for the CS is there to show what people should expect for character creation. If you wish I can add in 'cs's won't be accepted until an ooc.''

I believe it should've been obvious enough with the fact that I added a further note section, and there is no npc, list of accepted characters, and other such.
    "Since The Beginning, no one has ever stood in the heavens, neither you, nor I, not even God himself, but that emptiness in the throne of heaven will be filled from this day forth, I will be the one to stand in the heavens." - Sosuke Aizen, Bleach

RPA Honor Guard
    Sci-fi, Fantasy, Mature
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)

Yeesh. Just trying to help.

I have several ideas.

Saber - Scipio Africanus
    Berserker - Samson
    Rider - El Cid Campeador
    Caster - JRR Tolkein
    Archer - Robin Hood
    Assassin - Lawrence of Arabia

To name a few.

Mecha
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

If you want my opinion Scipio would fit more in with Rider but if you want to try for saber its fair game, I think you mean Charles Sanson who killed Marie? He'd be fine for berserker he is noted as being able to be summoned into that on the wiki, Robin is fair game, and I think Lawrence would also be fair game?

RPA Honor Guard
    Sci-fi, Fantasy, Mature
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)

Haha no.

Samson, from the bible

Mecha
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

It would depend on how you build him but I'd be considerate of it.

RPA Honor Guard
    Sci-fi, Fantasy, Mature
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)

Similar to heracles, in that max endurance and strength, but his noble phantasm would be different.

or maybe archer Erwin Rommel as a loli.

Noble Phantasm summons a division of tanks lol

Mecha
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Remember that modern servants have less endurance, and that even Hans Anderson is capable of picking up Cars with his E rank strength or so. Tanks aren't necessarily as effective as you think they are. I want you to keep in mind rule 2 as well. If you want my opinion go with Scipio, or Robin.

RPA Honor Guard
    Sci-fi, Fantasy, Mature
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)

I know I know, I was making a joke. I know tanks would be less effective, but I figured it was for theming

I think I might go for Lawrence.

I had an Idea to go for Rider Mannfred von Richtofen (The Red Baron), but you wanted to limit flying servants...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast