Thread: Looking for some partners

New Forum Person
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Supernatural
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Looking for some partners

Hello there! I’m Nell and I am looking for a few long-term partners! I have been roleplaying online for quite some time, but I went inactive a few years back because my personal life got in the way. But, I am back and ready for some action – which is especially needed at this moment to help quell the boredom accompanying quarantine.

A Bit About Me:
    • I prefer to play the female role (I know, typical.) in a male x female pairing, but I do make exceptions, especially when doubling up on characters.
    • I adore all things fantasy/supernatural and prefer that most of my writings reflect that. (I do have exceptions, of course).
    o Dragons, supernatural beings, unicorns - I love it all!
    • I enjoy a good romance sub-plot! But, I like there to be more than romance afoot.
    • I like to consider myself fairly literate…
    o My responses can range from a single paragraph to a mini-novel, based upon what my partner is comfortable with!
    • I aim to respond at least every other day. Some days I am far more active than others, so the response time will certainly vary.
    What I am Looking for:
    • Someone who can match my literacy.
    • Someone who can contribute to the plot and/or world-building.
    • Someone who is looking for long-term partners.
    o I hate when we are deep in the roleplay and suddenly I stop getting responses
    • Someone who will notify me if they are growing bored of the plot and/or would like to quit.
    o I am understanding, as long as you let me know!
    • Someone who is fairly active and responsive.
    • Someone who enjoys fantasy!
    • Someone who, overall, wants to enjoy their time on this site!

Please, feel free to PM me or respond here and we can work out something!

Wolf of the Highlands
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, sci-fi, steampunk, action
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

I'm not sure how good of a fit I am, but I know plenty of people that would better match your literacy.
    I am more comfortable with a few sentences to a few paragraphs but I can write a good bit when needed.

I like to mix my fantasy with other things. like steampunk for example. I'm also into D&D. in fact, I'm looking to start a Pathfinder game (D&D 3.5/3.75) survival based game. would be others involved if I can find any.

I also check back every day, and would post multiple times a day if it were possible.

I will be putting up my D&D idea in a moment once I have everything writen down. so, feel free to join.
    Stark, the name given to my ancestor for a feat of bravery. It means Strength, or Strong.
    The motto give: fortiorum fortia facta (made stronger and braver)

I say, let us all be fortiorum fortia facta.

Spoiler: I'm an Ajin! 

Spoiler: extra 

Arch-angel of Epica
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)

*moves to 1x1 Recruitment section*