Thread: Trials of the Forsaken (interest check)

Wolf of the Highlands
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, sci-fi, steampunk, action
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Default Trials of the Forsaken (interest check)

"Tried and convicted for a most terrible crime, you have been sentenced to the path of the Forsaken. May the gods have mercy on your souls." are the last words you hear before you are forced down the ropes into the dark abyss, farther down than you realized where the light of the sky turns into a tiny speck. with only whatever they allowed you to keep, you must now survive in the deep caverns that are known to all as the Path of the Forsaken. if anyone has managed to survive since last people were sent down here, they would either be dangerous or half-withered corpses. no one has ever managed to come back.

The Idea for the Trials of the Forsaken is that you have been tried and convicted of a terrible crime, whether you have done it or not, and have since gained the title of Forsaken along with the sentence of exile to the Path of the Forsaken, which most view as a death sentence but worse. And now you must survive in the dark abyss of the path, where monsters roam free, and other convicts may yet be alive.

but, unknown to every but those who manage to make it there and past, there are places were people have managed to live deep in the Path of the Forsaken. Old knowledge and more burried for mellenia, just waiting to be redescuvored.

although I was thinking to run this as a Pathfinder (D&D 3.75) game, it doesn't have to be. so, if I gain enough interest, I'll put an OOC that might give a little more light.
    those who wish to join may be the deciding factor on whether or not this runs on a D&D system.
    Stark, the name given to my ancestor for a feat of bravery. It means Strength, or Strong.
    The motto give: fortiorum fortia facta (made stronger and braver)

I say, let us all be fortiorum fortia facta.

Spoiler: I'm an Ajin! 

Spoiler: extra 

Wolf of the Highlands
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, sci-fi, steampunk, action
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

if anyone does have any questions, I'll be happy to answer them
    Stark, the name given to my ancestor for a feat of bravery. It means Strength, or Strong.
    The motto give: fortiorum fortia facta (made stronger and braver)

I say, let us all be fortiorum fortia facta.

Spoiler: I'm an Ajin! 

Spoiler: extra