Thread: Angst, emotional drama, conflict, and storyline.

Randomly Consistent
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy/medieval settings, the high seas, and some dystopian futuristic stuff.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Angst, emotional drama, conflict, and storyline.

This isn't a fancy post - just a little hook to see if there are any nibbles out there for a story.

My posting frequency: (edited) about 1-2 times a week
    Length and literacy: a few paragraphs to a tome, and mid to high level of writing proficiency
    OOC chat about the story: Yes, please! Let's plot.
    Picture preference: I prefer real pictures or great renderings, and if you want to use a drawing that's okay with me.

Plot Ideas:
    • Rogue and Guard: Pretty straightforward plot - she's a rogue, but that's not necessarily her 'real' identity. He's a guard in the city trying to quell criminal activity. They wind up intertwined in each other's lives and the person they used to abhor isn't so bad anymore. This, too, can be in the modern or fantastical setting.

• (NEW) Pirates: Shameless stowaway story where someone sneaks on the ship to escape, and winds up discovered. Perhaps this person is in disguise? Perhaps this person sneaked onto a pirate ship and is now in waters deeper than he/she intended? This story would have a background plot that involves finding the MacGuffin and avoiding/battling the Royal Navy and other pirates. Shenanigans galore are in store!

• Hunting the Monster: Whatever the monster is, the hunter/knight/ranger finds him/herself pairing up with another person to hunt the monster down. What the first character does not know is that the character #2 is either the monster in disguise, or has reasons for wanting the creature spared.

• Merlin and Arthur: Roles can be reversed. Basically this is a fantasy setting where one character is the knight/noble role, the other is the haphazard wizard in disguise, and they live in a kingdom where magic using is illegal and punishable by death. Perhaps the two grew up together, or maybe they are recent acquaintances. Whatever their status, they wind up having to rely on each other to navigate the political and revolutionary upheaval that has come to their kingdom.

• Your Idea: Yep! If you have a story plot craving I'm up for hearing t! Bring it on.

Feel free to PM me or post here.

Thanks for reading!

Randomly Consistent
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Bump for the comet.

Little ball of fire
    Fantasy, Mature, Private....Unless you dare to get me curious...
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

I like all the stories! But I am not sure I can commit to the frequency all the time :(

Randomly Consistent
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Breggo13 View Post
    I like all the stories! But I am not sure I can commit to the frequency all the time :(
    I should edit that; I meant that I (used to) be able to post about once a day. Now it's gotten much slower, more like 1-2 times a week. If it's an in depth post it may only be once a week. 'Cause RL, it takes so much of my time!

Fantasy, SciFi, Horror
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

I like the roleplay idea of Arthur and Merlin .

Little ball of fire
    Fantasy, Mature, Private....Unless you dare to get me curious...
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by EvelynWillows View Post
    I should edit that; I meant that I (used to) be able to post about once a day. Now it's gotten much slower, more like 1-2 times a week. If it's an in depth post it may only be once a week. 'Cause RL, it takes so much of my time!
    In that case sign me up for something! At least to brainstorm! Happy to bounce ideas around for any/all as long as they are fantasy set