Thread: Ajin: Demi-Human

Wolf of the Highlands
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, sci-fi, steampunk, action
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Default Ajin: Demi-Human

This idea is based on a Netflix original anime that is called Ajin: Demi-Human.

all over the world are beings that are known as Ajin. they are indistinguishable from humans until they die.
    Ajin have no less than 2 abilities and no more than 3.
    -the main ability of the Ajin is that they never truly die. if you look at a superpower wiki for the regeneration ability, you will see that there are different types. Ajin have between type 6 and 7, but it only activates when they die. otherwise, it heals normally. decapitation will not kill an Ajin.
    -The scream is their second ability. An Ajin's voice can temporarily paralyze those that hear it. but the effect it has on those who don't know it's an Ajin or those who know it well (like a friend) is decreased.
    -The Ghost is the Ajins' last ability. not all have it. all Ajin have something called Invisible black mater (IBM), but sometimes an Ajin is a "variant" that can summon a ghost out of their IBM. it is invisible to all unless the Ajin that owns it is sense strong emotion like anger. other Ajin can see the Ghosts as well.

but, because of the Ajins' abilities, specifically, it's unique regeneration make them an interesting and valuable resource.
    and it is, for this reason, they are chased and captured and experimented on. some of the experiments are military weapon testing and development.

well, that was a lot of information on this world of Ajin. the last known count, there were probably about near 60 or so at the end of the anime.

well, the idea of this roleplay is that some of you will be Ajin, whether known or not, and you are trying to stay out of the hands of those that would experiment on you.
    now, some of you might be humans, either trying to help the Ajin or capture them.

I will note that there were 2 Ajin working for the different governments (hidden in plain sight) helping to capture and study other Ajin. so you could an Ajin on a mostly "human" side.
    Stark, the name given to my ancestor for a feat of bravery. It means Strength, or Strong.
    The motto give: fortiorum fortia facta (made stronger and braver)

I say, let us all be fortiorum fortia facta.

Spoiler: I'm an Ajin! 

Spoiler: extra 

Wolf of the Highlands
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, sci-fi, steampunk, action
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

I did get one player and I got the OOC up.

I would like to get another player or two before I start

https://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=95227
    Stark, the name given to my ancestor for a feat of bravery. It means Strength, or Strong.
    The motto give: fortiorum fortia facta (made stronger and braver)

I say, let us all be fortiorum fortia facta.

Spoiler: I'm an Ajin! 

Spoiler: extra