Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Naming's Partner Hunt!

The Grey Lady
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Sci-Fi, all the things.
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Well, well, well... look what King Yoomba dragged in. It's me!

I would like to volunteer as tribute for good old fashioned corporate experimentation on an unsuspecting public. That is, until the public has been abducted, in which case surely they now suspect something.
    Thanks to Hayabusa/Ryoku for the set.

Mistborn
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Praise King Yoomba! Even after he eloped, he's still looking out for his subjects.

Can you really claim to be unsuspecting if you're volunteering? Either way, willing victims volunteers do tend to make things a lot easier for everyone involved!

The Grey Lady
    Fantasy, Sci-Fi, all the things.
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

I feel it is my duty to inform you that we've gone and mixed metaphors or some such.

Yes, I as the very real writer am volunteering, therefore I must be suspecting, but if the abductee who is indeed, not real was rather suddenly abducted, they would rather be unsuspecting. But if I know what's going to happen, doesn't that make me a bit awful for not informing the unsuspected fictional representation of a human about to be abducted?

Anyway, however you'd like to go about this. I'm game!

Thanks to Hayabusa/Ryoku for the set.

Mistborn
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

I'll send you a PM in short order and we can start planning things out!

Romance, Fantasy, Supernatural, Paranormal
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Good evening darlin, my name is Misfit and I'm in search of a partner and you seemed interesting.

I have a few ideas:
    Medieval Fae Story where two characters from two different kingdoms are forced to work together, or kidnapping
    The unwanted bond story, Kinda a this is supposed to be my mate, and I'm not happy about it.
    Captured mermaid in a tank, the ability to grow legs is optional
    FBI murder investigators searching for a serial killer, for this one I imagined the main character is a female human with no knowledge of supernatural beings. The kicker is the serial killer is a monster and so is her partner.

I know they aren't long written yet but if any of them interest you I'd love to start a pm and start working together on a great story.

Mistborn
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Nice to meet you, Misfit!

There's definitely enough there to pique my interest! I'd be happy to consider just about any of those plot ideas, really. I'm currently stuck on mobile while at work, but once I'm free I'd love to talk things over in PMs. I'm sure we'll be able to come up with something that suits both our tastes!

Mistborn
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Taken ideas have been removed from the opening post!

I'll come up with some new ones to add sooner or later, I promise.

Mistborn
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Opening post has been updated, and an old idea that fell through has been added back to my list of current plot ideas!

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

I neglected trying this thread as it looked more dated for a while than others while I was trying to find anyone but now I saw this recent post on it. I will write for roleplaying in any fantasy thread, one on one or otherwise. I have gone a long long time now with not getting responses to mine, or initial responses to my responses by those who then dropped from communicating with me still, besides the threads of roleplaying longer ago in which the other soon dropped from, leaving everything hanging. I started a couple of OOC threads for roleplaying at separate times with one and then later another who told me what suggested writing from me was interesting for it, who I then didn't hear from again. Please consider me, I am interested, I would really keep roleplaying but I am getting quite close to the point of giving up trying with this site if the lack of response to include me still continues, and I was really trying.

Mistborn
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Hey there Godly!

I'm more than happy to consider you as a partner. Lets talk things over in private messages and see if we can't figure something out.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast