Thread: Naming's Partner Hunt!

Mistborn
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Default Naming's Partner Hunt!

Current status: Actively searching!
    Updated as of 04/12/23

Hello people of RPA!

My name is Naming. At the time of writing this I am currently 26 years of age, living in Australia, and have been both writing and roleplaying for approximately 11 years or so, give or take a couple of months. I have no intentions of stopping any time soon, either. I’m almost always on the lookout for new characters, plots, ideas, and partners to help feed my addiction!

I have multiple private roleplays going at the moment, and anyone interested in writing with me is more than welcome to check them out to get a handle on my usual method of doing things. This one in particular is the one I’m proudest of at the moment. I try to respond to each of my partners within a week at the latest, and do my best to inform them if I’m expecting any sort of delay. I am open to partners and characters of any identity, sexuality, or race, and appreciate more creative plots, worlds, and character designs.

If you’ve gotten this far and are still interested in writing with me, then I’ll list all the specifics below.

Spoiler: Rules 

Spoiler: Interests 

Spoiler: List of current ideas 

In any case, if you still think you’d be interested in writing with me, I’d be happy to hear from you! Simply drop me a private message or respond in this thread and I’ll get back to you as soon as I am able. I’m totally happy to start planning our story from scratch, or look over your own ideas if you have them. Feel free to include a link to your own recruitment thread when you message me, too, if you feel so inclined.

I hope to hear from you soon!
    Last edited by Namingtoohard; 12-04-2023 at 06:15 AM.

Field Cryptozoologist
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    I do a bit of everything, but I'm always down for a good horror or high fantasy plot
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

Howdy. I'm interested in doing either an adventure or a high fantasy roleplay with you, but I'm leaning ever so slightly more towards adventure. I'd enjoy doing a coming-of-age plot, but it's totally up to you. Another possible story beat is discovery, where our characters find their place in the world around them, do a little bit of urban exploration, interact with people, and discover cultures they had never known existed. Maybe we could do both, but again, it's totally up to you if you want to do that type of thing. I also love worldbuilding, and will happily create alongside you.
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/MJKETshMQ8yXopEM8 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/MJKETshMQ8yXopEM8</a>

Mistborn
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Coming-of-age stories are always a lot of fun, and the discovery aspect sounds tempting purely because of the room it would give us to create. You can definitely consider me interested thus far! In any case, I'll send you a PM so that we can talk things over and possibly begin plotting good and proper.

RPA Honor Guard
    Sci-fi, Fantasy, Mature
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)

hey, perhaps we can do some high-fantasy adventuring with my Half-Giant Psychic warrior Gunnar, or my Halfling soulknife, Brunnhilde

Spoiler: Things I like 

Mistborn
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

I'm certainly open to the idea! I'll send you a PM shortly and we can talk things out in a little more detail there. See if we can't come up with anything interesting enough to be worth exploring further.

Fantasy, Romance, Action, Tragedy is top tho...
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Oh... Hi? I am interested... If you are, PM me then. Sorry for the uhh... Awkwardness. Its been a while since I've RPed...
    Last edited by WesGreen; 04-20-2020 at 04:57 AM.

Mistborn
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

There's no need to apologise, Wes. Its quite alright I'll send you a PM shortly and we can talk things over a little more there.

Mistborn
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

I currently have three weeks off work, so I'm definitely looking to pick up a few new roleplays to help fill in the time. If anyone out there is interested, this might prove a good opportunity to jump-start a new story!

Mistborn
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Opening post updated with a list of my current plot ideas!

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

Hello~ I've been eyeing this thread and your Random Thoughts post since you sent the latter out, but wanted to make sure that I could do a role-play world with you justice if you were interested.

If you are, your Experiment x Experiment idea and Knight x Princess both sounded like they could be entertaining. Is one of them calling to you more than the other at the moment?

Spoiler: Completely Unsolicited, Contextual Praise Definitely not Acquired via Torture 

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast