Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 282930

Thread: Tale of Mizhana (Takando & Tessa)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

“Are you serious?” She really hoped he was joking when he said that. She so badly wanted to see Eriadon. She did want to talk to Doji however. Did Doji know this was gonna happen. Is there a way out of this.

Far in the north where mountains have ears
    Fantasy, Scifi, Action, Adventure
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"I am serious." Sarache said.

"Your previous life does not matter anymore. Consider it gone and new, better life in its place. Before this day, you were nobody. Lost in this world and its ways. Now that you know me and prince, you will become a princess. I shall guide you to glory, fame and riches that makes your past life to look like a distant nightmare. I shall present you to Sultan in a most profitable light and He shall make your life a paradise envied by the tens of thousands of women. To prove this, I swear in the name of Guda almighty i can even summon your old boyfriend here and make him your eunuch if you wish so!"

While the man was preaching to Mizhana the door had been opened totally silent and tall black haired bit pale skinned man had entered the room. He wore fine royal clothing including white turban and carried no noticeable weapons. Changal was about to step up but when he see who was coming he stopped and bowed lightly.

"Sarache, you son of Hyena! You are only after fame and glory not caring about other peoples feelings! Cannot you even see the distress in her eyes?" The man shouted angrily spooking the pompous Vizier.
    "You swear in the name of Guda but aren't us taught not swear in His name promises we may not be able to keep? What will you do then if you cannot fulfill your promises to her? Well, since you are so eager to make all her former friends her eunuchs perhaps you should show some spine and become her first one in case you cannot find this 'Former Boyfriend' or make him her eunuch!"

"Your highness, Im deeply sorry I didn't..." Sarache was nearly sobbing bowing his head towards the other man his skin now whiter than the other had.
    "Think before you open your mouth? The other one mused. "Then it would be best if you leave us now before you make yourself even more fool and I may consider your promise and its obligations to you for this fine woman void."
    "I will, I will. Please excuse me!" Sarache said and hurriedly rushed out from the room.

When the door was closed the man let out a long sigh. "Im sorry you had to go trough all that. I would have joined you sooner but a certain individuals searched me out and I had to meet them. They wanted very eagerly meet you."
    He clapped his hands and Changal opened the door again. To Mizhanas surprise Doji, Gazela and Eriadon walked in and right behind them Jack and Denah who had helped and treated her when she had hurt her leg.
    Last edited by takando; 05-17-2020 at 07:48 PM.

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

She ran straight to Eriadon and hugged him. She then backed away blushed and went to Doji and Gazela. Mizhana looked at Doji . “Did you know this was gonna happen. This is too much...” she trailed off

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Im sorry, I knew you were here but did't know all this would happen." Doji said his own way.

"Liar!" Shouted the man who had chased Sarache away. "I have tolerated your toxic presence long enough with me and these people but now your time to leave!" Then he changed to Mizhana's language " Begone by the Sai Velro and in the name of Guda Si'eel!"

Mizhana felt like the room would became dim and filled with cold chill of wind. Somewhere down a rumbling sound eched and then everything was gone leaving her wonder did she actually experienced it but as she turned back to Doji she found him on his knees on the floor covering his head breathing heavily.

"It's... It's gone." Trembling, faint yet bright voice escaped his lips.

"When the Prince across the see comes it shall be the herald of your end." Gazela gasped.

Doji lifted his head meeting Mizhana's eyes and she was seeing tears coming to them.

"Its... gone. I ... can... speak"
    Last edited by takando; 05-26-2020 at 05:49 AM.

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

“How? What happened?” She was really worried. She has never seen Doji like this. It was scary. She went over to Doji and held him in her arms. She didn’t like it when Doji was upset or anything and she just really wanted to help.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"The spirit, its gone. how...?" Dojis voice wasnt much louder than a whisper when the reality of his state was dawning to him.
    "It said that i will die if we are ever separated"

"And that was just one of its many lies to control you." The man spoke. "As you can see you are still alive."

Doji looked up to him. "Then how about the nightly witch? he must be furious what will i say to him? Can you tell him to stay away too?"

"Theres another of them?" Man asked.
    "Yes." Doji said. "The one you chased away was friendly but the witch wearing black cape and having breath colder than ice.." Shiver ran through the boy

Mizhana who had listened the convetsation couldnt ignore the mental image of the black caped man from her dream. something of what Doji had said reminded her of that scene and the "God of the Death" as the old man there was titled.

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

She wanted to stay silent. Was this the person that was in her dream. Should she speak out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Mizhana remembered clearly the shady figure and the black knight in her dream even over a year past. A chill ran trough her just as she remembered him.

"Mizhana?" Eriadon said "What's wrong?"

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

“T-the Dream i had with the night. Doji Knows what I’m talking about.” That was all she wanted to say. She trusted Eriadon but didn’t want to say anything else. She looked at Eriadon and looked away.

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 282930