Thread: Ajin: Demi-Human OOC

Wolf of the Highlands
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, sci-fi, steampunk, action
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Default Ajin: Demi-Human OOC

welcome to the world of Ajin
    if you're a human, have fun either chasing Ajin or living a normal life. if you're an Ajin, have fun being chased for the rest of your life.

well, it isn't all bad. if you're an Ajin, you get 3 really cool abilities.
    1st: regeneration. yes... you die, but not for long. An Ajin has regeneration type 6 or 7 and can regenerate any lost body parts, including the head after they die. the only way to really keep an Ajin down for long is to knock it out.
    2nd: The Ghost. Ajin can summon black humanoid figures that are invisible to all but other Ajin unless you are feeling some really strong emotions. they stand a little over 6 feet tall, and each looks different.
    Spoiler: ghost 

3rd: the scream. Ajin have a scream that can paralyze all around that hear it. but, people that don't hear it aren't affected.

but, it is because of these abilities that Ajin are so saught after for research and testing.
    some of these can be painful.
    but, they can only tell that you're an Ajin if you die because you look so human, there is no other way to tell.

well, that's pretty much the most of it.

Spoiler: rules 

Spoiler: cahracter sheet 

Spoiler: accepted characters 

Spoiler: noteable NPCs 
    Last edited by Highland Sniper; 04-24-2020 at 06:27 PM.
    Stark, the name given to my ancestor for a feat of bravery. It means Strength, or Strong.
    The motto give: fortiorum fortia facta (made stronger and braver)

I say, let us all be fortiorum fortia facta.

Spoiler: I'm an Ajin! 

Spoiler: extra 

Fantasy, Romance, Action, Tragedy is top tho...
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Name: William Kokario

Species: Human

Team: Ajin Hunter

Skills:
    Combat: Marksmanship, Stealth and Hunting
    Non-Combat: Violin, Penmanship, Creativity, Search-And-Rescue, Sign

Description: Tall and Thin, Twigs for arms, Usually chewing on something (gum, toothpicks, paperclips, etc) Long black hair, usually pieces of paper stuffed with names of suspected Ajin

Personality: Artistic, Perfectionist, Musical, Kind, Understanding, Athletic, Creative, Quick-Thinking, Mute.

Backstory: Born into a large and poor family, William wasn't exactly the center of attention. In fact, he was much more an afterthought to his parents and siblings. Many of the things he did was to attract attention. When it didn't work by age 16, he gave up and left. He had never learned to speak. Instead learning sign on his own. He had gone to his local police academy. And shocking everyone there. He was a natural. William was rapidly promoted up the ranks. Breaking school records in speed and creating his own style that didn't require words. Instead using body language and swift motions for non-violent pacification. After a single year, he graduated.

Shortly after graduation he was approached by government agents. They worked for a specific agency specializing in hunting and capturing Ajin. He has been working there ever since. Specializing in taking Ajin down initially violently and then containing the bodies, typically by handcuffing the corpse until they get back.
    Wes Green... I guess...

Wolf of the Highlands
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

ok, few things.

1. I think it's great.
    but
    2. it's a lot more affective to use tranquilizers, because it keeps them down longer.
    and
    3. Ajin "reset" after a few short moments. they could get run over and die and get back up by the time the driver's dieling 911.

but, good. I think I'll accept it.
    kind of sad really. but good
    Stark, the name given to my ancestor for a feat of bravery. It means Strength, or Strong.

Fantasy, Romance, Action, Tragedy is top tho...
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1. Well I specialize in Tragedy. So...

2. I thought that. But didn't know if it would affect them.

3. I thought it took longer... Misread I guess.
    Wes Green... I guess...

Wolf of the Highlands
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

no problem

Wolf of the Highlands
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Name: Sedera Karna
    Ajin
    team: Ajin

skills: climbing, some parkour, basic self-defense, and basic arms training.
    Ajin traits

description: kinda sort at 5' 3", she is kinda thin with only a hint of an hourglass figure. no one could say she's flat-chested, but she doesn't have a lot to show either. her red hair is cut short to just past her jaw, her brown eyes looking like a darker red in comparison. she has a rather soft, almost pretty face, but it can look fierce in a second. she normally wears jeans or shorts, and sometimes skirts, with nice tennis shoes and a hoodie that normally covers a tank-top, or an off the shoulder t-shirt. some around her age might find her attractive.

Personality: More of a tomboy with a small girly side, is active but not athletic, skittish, and maybe a little paranoid. she hates feeling like she has to keep looking over her shoulder. hates the trials that come from being an Ajin. hates bullies. doesn't like drugs or smoking. likes to play video games. likes being as active as she is.

Backstory: Born into a small household with two older brothers, she grew up hanging around them and their friends, though some had questionable habits. she later began making her own friends with which she could get along well.
    she did have a few accidents as a kid, and so was left with a few scars. thankfully she managed to recover each time without dying.
    she figured out that she was an Ajin when she was hanging out with one of her friends who also happened to be an Ajin. he had summoned his ghost, which She could see, and they began to talk.
    she still hasn't died yet and isn't eager to see if the rumors of Ajin not really being able to die are true.
    from that day on, she's been a little more skittish than normal. knowing that she was an Ajin meant she had to be careful.