Hello all, you can call me Tithe! I am a female in my mids 20s who has recently found more free time to start role playing again. I have roleplayed on and off most of my life, starting from one-line stories and moving into what I would consider an Advanced level. I know that seems daunting when I see others state this on their threads, but I’ve learned it’s best said early on before a partner and I start writing. I am searching for a dedicated partner (or partners), someone who will brainstorm with me, let me know when they will be gone for a while and communicates. If you do not like where the plot is going; let me know! I’m pretty flexible and find that the whole story works better with communication.

I like to write longer posts, thought when it comes to action or quick back and forth, I understand the need for shorter posts. I consider this like writing and adding to a novel, in which we are adding background to the plot, interacting and moving forward the storyline. While sometimes one of character may be more the “leader” in any giving plot point, it’s always good to make sure we both equally treat them as main characters rather than one main and a ‘supporting’ character.

I enjoy character development, explaining what is going on in a character head and exploring their motivation. My characters have flaws and some of the fun for writing them in having them rationalize and do things I completely disagree with. I love fleshing out my character and watching my partner do the same. I do not expect perfect grammar (you will find plenty of typos and mistakes in my writing, despite proof reading. It happens.) When both partners explore their character, I think it adds so much more and can truly help push the plot forward!

I prefer to play female characters, and I am looking for a partner who would play a male main character. In one on ones I often find both partners are adding secondary and minor characters to enrich the story, and I love that! I find the minor characters can add a lot to the story, though I personally do not put as much character development behind them.

I am a fan of romance, mature themes such as substance use and violence. I do not like to write smut just for smut; if the story is lead up to that it happens, and we can write smut without it taking over the entire story. I am not a fan of instant romance; attraction is normal but people to not fall in love within an hour of meeting. I like to let the chemistry flow with the plot. Even if we know the characters will fall for one another (for example a fandom) it’s fun to throw real life curveballs at them.

Pairings/Genres

I am desperately searching for Batman themed roleplays currently. Specifically, Joker X Harley. I have plenty of plot ideas for this. ((This pairing is full of disfunction, mayhem and so many ways to explore their toxic partnership as the clown prince and princess of crime. I am a fan of how the pair is displayed in the Arkham games and animated series. I think it would be fun to set this either in those times, or the Batman: Dark Knight (Heath Ledger)).

Game of Thrones: I would be willing to pair Cannon characters or create OC. This world is massive world with possibilities, different houses, alliances and plotlines we could follow and great based on your preference. I love the TV series and have read all the books currently out.

Medieval: This is broad for a reason. I have done pairings from the 1100s to the 1500s and have enjoyed most. Shoot me an idea or something you are looking for and I’m sure we can create something fantastic!

I prefer pairings with conflict, growth and plenty of room for plot lines.

As I am a newbie to this site, I am still working out the messaging and maneuvering threads. I prefer emailing or private messages mostly for roleplaying, though I don’t mine the threads I’d that is your preference.

Please feel free to reach out if you are interested! I have missed writing and am hoping to start some amazing stories with you all. I look forward to hearing from you!