Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 131415

Thread: Trials of the Forsaken - IC

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, sci-fi, steampunk, action
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

"What makes you think anyone's survived that long?" Emalia asked. despite what she said, there were always those whispers that someone might still be alive after such a time. it was a pretty popular theory that there were survivors, but not everyone agreed on that point, let alone that they would make any settlement.
    She got up and walked back over to the edge. "Shall we get started then?" she asked. "if there are other scavengers down here, we're going to want to move ASAP."

She peered around the drop and over to the other side.
    "I mean, it looks safe enough right now if we can get tough guy over there to wake up," she said.
    she really didn't want to have to wait.
    The one who will save you, the one who will stick by you, the one that will never back down,
    or maybe the one that finally brings you to your knees and makes you realize what kind of person you are.
    Wastelander

Spoiler: I'm an Ajin! 

Spoiler: extra 

PREACH FORGIVE ME PLEASE I BEG OF YOU!
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

Qal'talis has an open surprise and relief hearing more details from the young man. When he hand is extended he learned the healer's name is Azrail. When their hands met and shook the blond quietly nodded and pulled away. Hearing among the women discussion of survival and the ripening corpse of the man they had left behind the Half-Elf frowned. Keeping to himself he turned on his heel to crouch back down to the Tiefling.

Pulling some of his blonde hair behind an ear Qal'talis soon began to gently shake the sleeping young man by the shoulders. "I am sorry you cannot rest longer" he apologized while still moving the man awake.
    Thank you MayhemsCurse <3

Spoiler: Memorable Quotes 

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

With a yawn Ayberk slowly awakes in response to the shaking/moving and proceeds to look around before asking "where are my clothes" in a confused manner

`、、ヽ`☂ヽ`、ヽ`、ヽ
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)

Last edited by Enigma; Yesterday at 02:38 PM.
    Spoiler: いいいいいいいい √Ăłł Єѵł いいいいいいいい 

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 131415