Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 131415

Thread: Trials of the Forsaken - IC

Wolf of the Highlands
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, sci-fi, steampunk, action
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

"What makes you think anyone's survived that long?" Emalia asked. despite what she said, there were always those whispers that someone might still be alive after such a time. it was a pretty popular theory that there were survivors, but not everyone agreed on that point, let alone that they would make any settlement.
    She got up and walked back over to the edge. "Shall we get started then?" she asked. "if there are other scavengers down here, we're going to want to move ASAP."

She peered around the drop and over to the other side.
    "I mean, it looks safe enough right now if we can get tough guy over there to wake up," she said.
    she really didn't want to have to wait.
    Stark, the name given to my ancestor for a feat of bravery. It means Strength, or Strong.
    The motto give: fortiorum fortia facta (made stronger and braver)

I say, let us all be fortiorum fortia facta.

Spoiler: I'm an Ajin! 

Spoiler: extra 

PREACH FORGIVE ME PLEASE I BEG OF YOU!
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Qal'talis has an open surprise and relief hearing more details from the young man. When he hand is extended he learned the healer's name is Azrail. When their hands met and shook the blond quietly nodded and pulled away. Hearing among the women discussion of survival and the ripening corpse of the man they had left behind the Half-Elf frowned. Keeping to himself he turned on his heel to crouch back down to the Tiefling.

Pulling some of his blonde hair behind an ear Qal'talis soon began to gently shake the sleeping young man by the shoulders. "I am sorry you cannot rest longer" he apologized while still moving the man awake.
    Thank you MayhemsCurse <3

Spoiler: Memorable Quotes 

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

With a yawn Ayberk slowly awakes in response to the shaking/moving and proceeds to look around before asking "where are my clothes" in a confused manner

`、、ヽ`☂ヽ`、ヽ`、ヽ
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)

"hey look, it's sleeping beauty." Emalia teased as she looked over from the edge of the precipice.

"finally decided to wake up?"

Qal'talis pointed a finger to the pile of folded close next to the man. "Here, your wounds weren't able to be bandaged while you were wearing them" the fair Half-Elf explained with a sigh. "But you were healed by this man's prayer" He gestures to Azrial behind him, having no desire to bring attention to himself for the bandages. "All should be well with your health, now" The man added with an encouraging nod.

"My mother's people have managed it for untold generations," Callín shrugged. "But no, I don't know if there is one or not, all I know is what we got from the drunk guy before we got dropped. But a settlement would have water, they'd need to."

By her own estimates, they had enough for half a day, maybe more. So the sooner they got going, the better. If only it had been raining, they might have followed the rain flowing downhill towards a pool or perhaps even a stream or river. As it was, they were going to have to look for signs, where water had gently smoothed the rocks.

Another issue was the fact they had those who needed light in their party - the priest, the human - so when the last of the torches went, they were going to have to cling to the rope she recovered. Although, come to think of it, the human had been incredibly sure-footed for someone in the dark...?

She tried glancing his way, but the light of the torch was enough to make him blurry. No, she was being silly. He was human. Callín turned towards the rift and the ledge beyond, waiting for her eyes to adjust.

"So," she said as the tiefling began looking for his clothes, "Which way do we want to go? Up and over, " she pointed to the other side, then downward, "or follow this crevasse and hope it leads us to water?"

"I thank you both then, for helping and treating me." He says putting his clothes on. Stopping for a minute and looking around he asks another question "Did anyone by chance find my bag?"

"yeah," Emalia said as she walked over to her stuff where she had dropped his back. sh picked it up and tossed it to him with a "Catch"

Azrial was going to correct the man that it wasn't by a prayer but he decided against it and said nothing in response. "I feel going down is pure best bet since the city rejects us."

"We need a way out," Callín corrected. "I wouldn't be surprised if every known hole out of this place is being watched by guards outside, so we need to find a way out they're not watching. Or a way to slip past them - and an underground river that isn't netted as it comes out of the caves will allow us to slip through."

"So if going down helps us to find flowing water, so be it."

Emalia shrugged. "I'll go down first." she said.

"Indeed, anywhere is better than here" he says catching his pack

Emalia was already starting to scale down the cliff, making sure to have a good old as she went. she was about half way down at this point.

Azrial follows behind the party. "Ah before we go any further I need to link minds with you so I can heal you from a distance."

"well why didn't you tell me this before?" Emalia called up with a growl. "oh, forget it. link with me when you get down here."

"We can do it from here." He says as she can feel something akin to a knock on the door to her mind, as does the rest of the party.

"ooook then." she said. "what now?"

"Easiest way for a new person to let me in is by thinking of opening the door when I knock."

she thought for a moment and tried to imagine the door.

it seemed to look more like a heavy oak in her mind, and imagined it swinging open.

"interesting." she muttered, not sure if anyone would hear

She could feel a mental connection forming between herself and Azrial. "There you go!"

"ok, that's a little creepy." she said as she continued to climb down, making it to the bottom.
    "are you going to be able to read my mind now?" she called up. "or does this link not do that?"

"No I can't read your mind. It's just a conduit for my powers. I can achieve Telepathy later but for now that's all."

"fantastic." she said sarcastically. "just don't use it to peep later, alright?"

"I'm a healer dear, I've seen it all before." He says with a gentle smile.

Shivers went down Callín's spine as she listened to the two of them. He was linking with her. Like the demon was linked to her...!

The gentle and polite knock on the doors of their minds continued. "It's so I can provide healing more easily to you all."

Spoiler: For Ex 

"We've only just met," Callín scowled, shaking her head. Get out! Get out get out get out! "I've had a bad history with wizards, so you'll forgive me if I don't leap on your 'generous' offer."

"I'm not a wizard, I'm what they call a vitalist, aside it won't hurt you and I can't see inside your mind. I'll swear on my position as a healer that all it does is provide healing to you."

"And the wizard was just trying to help me to, in his own way," Callín spat. "I said no."

"This is all fine and dandy, but can we focus on getting out of here for now" Ayberk asks as he takes out and dones his leather armor, making sure to leave the mental link alone for now.

Spoiler: for Ex 

Azrial sighs as they refuse his offer of his aid. "I can't heal you without endangering myself if you don't have it but suit yourself."

"Hey guys!" Emalia called up. "I don't think this crevasse is going anywhere! so we might just need to get to the other side!"

"Okay, so let's get to the other side, then," Callín growls.

"Toss me the rope!" she called. "I might be able to tie it off on the other side. might make it a little easier."

"Let me wrap the rope around one of these stalagmites and toss you both ends to tie off on the other side, so we can get the rope back!" Callín said, ignoring Azrial for the moment.

"Alright!" Emalia said and got ready to receive the rope.

The half-drow spellthief draped the rope around the base of a sturdy-looking stalagmite, then tossed the ends one at a time to Emalia. "Catch!"

Emalia picked up the ends and tied them off around herself to leave her hands free while climbing, and scaled the other side before tying the ends off around another Stalagmite and gave it a tug to make sure it was safe.

she had to look up at the others from her ledge.

she gave a wave "Alright!" she called. "should be safe enough to come across!"

"I'm weighed down by my armor and I'm not much good at climbing..."

"So shimmy across," Callín suggested. "It's down hill."

Azrial sighs and starts shimmying across.

As Azrial starts to shimmy across, falling off only a few feet out.

as he slips out, he flails wildly to get a new hold on the rope, but misses by inches and lands on his back at the bottom of the craves, the wind knocked out of him, and some blood starts to drip from the back of his head as his vision blurs with the pain.

He begins to glow with a green light as he heals himself before he runs out of power and scowls.
    Emalia quickly looks over the edge at Azrial. "you ok?" she calls out worriedly.

"No, I'm out of power and it hurts." He says rather bluntly.

"clumsy." she mutters. "you got another rope Callin?"

"Yeah, let me fetch it," she sighs, digging out her silk rope. She tosses it to Emalia.
    Last edited by Enigma; 05-31-2020 at 07:37 PM.
    Spoiler: ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ √Ăłł Єѵďł ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ 

`、、ヽ`☂ヽ`、ヽ`、ヽ
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)

Emalia catches it and ties it off on the same stalagmite as the other.
    "alright, the rope should help you climb up!" she called down.

"I think they need someone to help them up," Callín sighed.

"I'm a healer not a climber."

"just get over here, and I'll take care of clumsy here." she called

Azrial gets up and groans as he does so.

After securing her pack flaps and slipping the pack on, Callín shimmies across the angled rope without any problems.

As Callin shimmies across, Emalia climbs back down to help out Azrial.
    "alright, let's go." she said.

"Thanks." He says embarrassed and mildly resentful.

"don't mention it." she said. "you go first so I can catch you if you fall."
    Qal'talis tossed back on his cloak once Ayberk was dressed, returning to his comfortable shrouded state. The Half-Elf cleric shook his head pointedly while he continued listening to Azrial, perceiving within his mind a feat never felt before. 'Too selfish' the follower of Morinda thought with disappointment. The cleric was coming to quickly dislike the man's sense of self and proclamations of it. Though he did not know what god could provide such power as Azrial it was evident there was no humility. 'The way in which he overlooks the well being of others is godless, is that why he is this way my goddess?' he wondered to himself before looking at Callín.
    He took a few steps closer to her, worried. What exactly did that wizard do? He had the smallest idea of her past, and the caution in which she spoke provided depths of grim concern of what exactly happened. Keeping close to the Half-Drow Qal'talis kept an eye on her while he quietly refused Azrail's unusual service.
    He held onto the rope to help steady it as Callín left his side, finding in himself more protective instincts growing for the darker skinned woman.
    By choice Qal'talis had said not a word, moving as a benevolent, shadowy servant of Morinda.

After much struggling Azrial manages to scramble his way up from the pit, his self generated healing powers entirely spent, he would need a creature to sap of health if he was going to heal further, but currently that seemed unlikely and he wasn't going to harm his allies.

"Are you okay?" Callín asked, concerned as Azrial pulls himself out of the rift. She helps to untie the rope around his waist. "Do you want the priest to look you over?"

"I'm alright." He bluffs, he's at half HP. Everyone can easily see he's lying.

Qal'talis looked to the pit and the rope eyeing his chances. He was much more used to rooftops and dark alleyways, neither of which required agile feats of this degree. He was a unsure but had to have faith in the possibility of crossing over. With some nimble movement he was able to stand on the rope and began to cross, but the limited light was made the situation increasingly harder.
    Halfway through traveling on the rope his boot clipped other foot and in an instant he was falling. Everyone heard him gasp before the swift descent and metal thud below. Rolling in his pain he grit his teeth to quiet himself, worried it would endanger the others to be too loud. The agony was powerful while he writhed in the lowered darkness by himself.
    Be prayed, neared begged Morinda to spare him from the pain and his own body was able to utilize her blessings to mend all the physical trauma his body took in the last two days. The relief made his vision dizzy with delight even though he couldn't see in the pitch black. He felt the tingling across his whole person and sighed.
    However that didn't resolve how he was going to get out of here, especially he couldn't see.

"Okay," sighed Callín, tying a heaving line knot at the end of her silk rope, then lowering it down to the priest. "Do you know how to tie this around your waist?"
    "When you're ready, I'm going to wrap this around a stalagmite and we'll try to pull you up, okay?"

Emalia let out a breath she was holding for the half-elf.
    "I'll be right behind you blondy." she said, still had the bottom.

Ayberk after finishing putting on his armor (its leather armor) stood up and in a form of acrobatics walked with somewhat perfect balance, faltering a few times, across the rope and making it to the other side with the others.

Qal'talis was glancing up and narrowing his eyes, but everything was pitch black. His hands began to reach out, but missing. He was searching for whatever was offered.

"I...cannot see" The Half-Elf finally admitted in the darkness while hopelessly searching for Callín's line.

"oh, right." Emalia said and started to fish out a torch to light.

"I'm going to try to swing it," Callín called down, moving the silk rope back and forth, but the weight was wrong and it wasn't going anywhere near the priest. "Well, that didn't work..."

Sparks flew as Emalia striked flint and steel to light the torch.
    and everything went to it's full color spectrum for her as the torch lit

Looking up Qal'talis was now treated to light, able to be given vision. It was stunning and equally frustrating the others seem to move easily through the darkness. The priest of Morinda couldn't let go the irony, 'I am a man of shadow with many lessons ahead of me. Her darkness is too much a mystery' He wondered if they could see Her shadow in the dark they peered through.

Regardless the Half-Elf could now, with ease, see the rope lay in wait. The wisps of blonde hair under his hood shook with his head, embarrassed how distant and off he was from the life saving silk. Approaching it and tying around his waist Qal'talis waited.

The sudden flare of the torch catching made Callín cry out and drop to her knees, but she still clutched it tight in her hands that she had drawn up to her chest. She risked a peek and saw rainbow afterimages dancing cross the room. "Yeah, this is going to work great...." she muttered.

"oh, sorry." Emalia said. "Drow stuff, right?"

"Do you see the rope now?" she called out behind her to the rift. Because I can't see anything...
    "Yeah, light just hurts my eyes," she confided to Emalia. "In the carriage, I could only see you all as blobs. I didn't want a guard to grab my smoked lenses, so I didn't wear them."

"ah." she she said. "that must suck."
    she then turned to the blondy.
    "I'll be right behind you." she said, getting ready to climb as well

"I wouldn't mind a little help with the rope," Callín scowled.

Qal'talis stood with the rope around his waist, he worried, despite everything, that with Callín blinded him climbing or being pulled up might be more hazardous for her. "I have it on me, perhaps we should wait until your eyes adjust to the light" The Half-Elf suggested, not understanding Drow sensitivity.

"Blondy seems to have a good idea." Emalia calles up.

"My eyes don't adjust well to light!" Callín muttered, and began leaning back, taking a strain on the rope. "Guys, get over here and help!"

Ayberk after watching the Drow fail to pull up anyone walks over and takes hold of the rope and helps pull

Seeing Blondy struggle as he attempts to climb, gives him a good shove to get hims started. and he managed to get up the rest of the way.

Qal'talis huffed as his arms pulled his body. Beneath his cloak the Half-Elf felt his face grow hot with embarrassment after Emalia boosted him higher but he didn't make a word of it and kept his head down hide his blush. The priest reached the top and rolled to firmly be on the other side of the drop.

"I apologize..." Qal'talis said lowly to the others who had to wait for him to get up. Personally he was saddened by the need to use his prayers to Morinda to mend his body. He hoped it would not come to great consequence later.

"ya, well, feel sorry for yourself later." Emalia says before starting to climb up herself with a few huffs.
    she reaches the top after a moment.

"alright. let's get going." she said before starting to walk farther in.

Callín retrieves her ropes, storing the silk rope inside her pack, and then looping the thicker rope over her shoulder. "Should I walk in front or back?" she asked.

"what do you got, a bow?" she asked. over her should, stopping only a short way from everyone else. "ya. maybe the back would be good for you." she said.
    Last edited by Enigma; 06-08-2020 at 01:12 AM.
    Spoiler: ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ √Ăłł Єѵďł ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ 

Wolf of the Highlands
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

There is a small split in the tunnel up ahead a short way.
    The looks like it might just be a dead-end while the right curves out of sight later down the line.

Emalia stops as soon as she realizes that there was a split.
    "uh, guys?" she asked. "any idea where we should go?" she doesn't seem uncertain. but, she does point a finger in each possible direction.
    "I mean, that way doesn't seem to go anywhere," she says, indicating the left branch. "I suppose I'm asking. . . what do you guys wanna do? because that- you know what. I'm just gonna walk down here."
    and she starts to stroll down the right branch.
    Stark, the name given to my ancestor for a feat of bravery. It means Strength, or Strong.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Azrial looked down the two paths and shrugged, he didn't notice any difference. "Sure works for me, if it's a dead end we can just come back later."

Wolf of the Highlands
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Default The ledge, and spiders.

Ayberk
    "I'll be up front with the other front liners" I say leaving little room for argument

Ex_pendable (Callin)
    "Well," Callín sighs, waving her hand to the half-human priest, "After you?"
    After the last torch goes out, unless they were lucky, they'd have to hold onto the rope lest they get lost.

Eldrid (Azrial)
    "I'm out of power so I can only heal if we meet something I can drain and if you agree to join the Collective." Azrial laments.

Ex_pendable (Callin)
    "I'm not bad off," Callín sighs. "Let's hope we run into something useful." Like water.

Ayberk
    "It'll be a miracle if we find something that doesn't want us dead"

Sep (Qal'talis)
    Qal'talis shifted for a moment where he stood, from under his cowl looking with discomfort at Azrial's direction. But his focus returned and kept onto Callín, ever more aware that her eyes were an unusual curse and blessing. He didn't understand her at all, even how her body functioned.

"I never knew your eyes wouldn't acclimate to light...I apologize" the blonde Half-Elf admitted quietly under his breath while he stood near her and out of earshot rang of the others. He didn't want the moment to last long, fleeting steps taking him away from the Half-Drow after his words were shared. Accepting Emalia was already taking steps forward for them Qal'talis went down the right path along with everyone else. Within his shadow-centered religiosity he didn't know how to internalize her.

"We will need water soon for there are too few supplies to how many we have found down here. But, perhaps, that means there could be others that live here" The umbra priest shared, submitting to his faith and wanting to be hopeful for the others.

'Lander (Emalia)
    "well, let's hope." Emalia said as they pressed forward.
    she didn't want to think about much, just what was going on right now. but, it would be plain to see that she was thinking about home.

as she thought, the path curved and led to a 10 foot drop.
    she gave a sigh. "looks like another climb down." She says. "I'll go first."
    and before the rope could be brought out, she starts scurrying down the rough rock face.

once on the ground, she looks around. "there's another opening ahead." she calls up.

Ex_pendable (Callin)
    "What...?" Callín scowled, but the half-human priest was already walking away from her, as if being close to her was painful, somehow? But why....? Her eyes grew wide as her jaw dropped. Did his order require him to remain celibate? Some did, she remembered. So being down here so close with Emalia and herself was making him uncomfortable? Maybe when he burst into her room like that, he was trying to warn her about those men coming to arrest her and got too tongue-tied being in the same room that he could get his warning out?
    Great, she sighed. I'm a terrible person for blaming him for getting me arrested.
    "Emalia, check it out," she called down softly, pulling off the hempen rope. She didn't want the only two healers they had to go down there and get trapped.

Eldrid (Azrial)
    Azrial scratches the back of his head nervously as he waits for the rope to be lowered, he hated being useless but what could he do right now? Nothing.

Ex_pendable (Callin)
    Looping the end of the rope around the base of a sturdy looking stalagmite, she calls out softly, "Blondie and Azrial, while Emalia's checking it out down there, I'm going to tie this rope around you two so you can be lowered down one at a time, we can't have you two getting hurt. Ayberk, you'll help with the ropes, okay?"

'Lander (Emalia)
    Emalia walks over to the mouth of the opening.
    "uh, guys?" I call out. "I don't think it's safe! there are a lot of webs in there."
    she starts to come back.
    "I'm not taking another step in there alone." she says. "from the look of things there are some pretty big bugs in there. and I" she seems ti shiver a little if anyone could see it. "I don't like big bugs."

Eldrid (Azrial)
    Azrial nods. "Very well, thank you for your consideration."

Sep (Qal'talis)
    Qal’talis hung his head low, humbled by the necessity of the safety measures. ’Blondie?’ he frowned with discontent before approaching the rope. Was she an inconsiderate person or not?

His view of the Half-Drow continued to muddle with confusion.

Ex_pendable (Callin)
    "Cobwebs?" Callín called down softly, feeling her shoulder blades itch. "Big bugs? how big?"

'Lander (Emalia)
    "I have no idea. and I don't think I want to know." I say

Ex_pendable (Callin)
    "Anyone have any oil or strong liquor on them?" Callín demanded. "I hate to go in there only to get swarmed by some giant spiders."

'Lander (Emalia)
    Emalia shivers again. "nope!" she calls up

Eldrid (Azrial)
    Azrial shakes his had. "No, sorry, they took away my first aid kit."

Ex_pendable (Callin)
    Callín pulled from her pack a folded kumade, and pulled the cord out of its end to draw it together, tying it in a knot. "Emilia, I'm going to pass you this. I want you to reach in and tug on one of the webs with this. You guys be ready to attack if something chases her."

'Lander (Emalia)
    "uh, alright." she said. "just get down here so you guys can help."

Eldrid (Azrial)
    Azrial tries climbing down but his hands slip causing him to fall, however he manages to grab onto the rope at the last minute before he hits the ground to soften the blow to where his armor takes it all. "I don't think I should be climbing from now on..."

'Lander (Emalia)
    "I'm not sure that there's any guaranty."

Ayberk
    "Sure, I can help tie the ropes. Where do you need them?" I ask

Ex_pendable (Callin)
    "The new healer went down already," Callín signed, shaking her head as she pulled the rope up. "Let's get Blondey here secured and lower him, then we can climb down."

Ayberk
    "I can help with that, point me where you need me" I say taking out some rope from my bag

Ex_pendable (Callin)
    "Why are you getting that one out when we've got rope here?" Callín asked. "It's sound!"

Ayberk
    "just in case" I say

Ex_pendable (Callin)
    "Okay then," Callín grumbles. "Let's get the priest down there."

Ayberk
    "lets get started then" I move to help tie knots and start lowering the priest down

Sep (Qal'talis)
    Qal'talis greatly disliked being the focus of the others and thus kept himself quiet while he accepted the help down. The blonde Half-Elf finally accepted his lot when he safely reached down without incident. Embarrassed by a chocking sense of ineptitude. Stepping away the cleric of Morinda watched the others move along and helped when he could.

'Lander (Emalia)
    and as soon as half-elf touched the ground, Emalia walked over to the entrance again and plucked at one of the webs with the Kumade.
    as the ripple goes through the webs, a cacophony of chitters rise from the cave.
    "guys! somethings in there!" She says as she starts to back up and got the rake like weapon ready to use as shadowy forms move around the webs.

Ex_pendable (Callin)
    "Maybe we should start pulling people up?" Callín called down. "Down there, we're trapped." She tried to peer into the mouth of the opening to see what was there.

'Lander (Emalia)
    Emalia starts to run to the wall, throwing the Kumade in that general direction as she pulls out her crossbow and readies a shot.
    "get out your bows! this might be rough!" she calls.
    she was breathing heavy, and not from the run. if there was anything she didn't like, it would probably be big bugs.
    she tried to keep her crossbow from shaking.

Eldrid (Azrial)
    Vidar latches onto the rope as he reaches for whatever comes, preparing to conscript the first thing he sees.

Ayberk
    "we might as well get down there and help them, not much we can do up here" I state using the rope to scale down

Ex_pendable (Callin)
    Callín ties off the rope, then pulls out her bow. "If I'd known I was about to be arrested and dropped down a hole with all my gear, I'd done some shopping."

Sep (Qal'talis)
    Qal'talis drew his shortsword from his sheathe, peering with narrowed eyes at the arachnid shadows. The cleric of Morinda was startled by the scattering moves through the light but nonetheless he was obligated to do what was best. Thus without delayed the concealed Half-Elf dashed past everyone else with sword and shield open to defend the others.

'Lander (Emalia)
    Emalia sees The half-elf move past and grits her teeth as she makes ready to shoot the first thing that comes out of that cave.
    little bugs were fun. you could leave them be or squish them under hand and foot. but giant ones were unnatural. she found her palms damp as she gripped her crossbow.
    The first spider comes out and heads for Qual'talis. and a crossbow bolt sprouts from it as Emalia shot at it.
    In a rage, the spider lunges at the half-elf and misses.

Eldrid (Azrial)
    Azrial uses his move action and expending some focus to try and conscript the spider.
    He siphons the life force of the creature as he begins to feel better, even after passing it over to Emilia

'Lander (Emalia)
    Emalia's remaining wounds close up, and she breathes in a stiff breath at the feeling of her cells growing at a rapid rate to close them.
    A second spider comes out of the entrance and goes right past the first and The half-elf, making it's way to the second closest person. Emalia.
    with a charge, it tries to bite her but misses.

Ex_pendable (Callin)
    Holding her breath, Callěn takes aim and shoots at the spider in front of Emalia, but the arrow struck the stone and disappeared into the cavern entrance.

Sep (Qal'talis)
    Following his senses despite the dim light the Half-Elf is able to swerve his blade and stab into the spider reaching past. The metal bit into the spider's body, drawing blood and cutting deep but it still managed to scurry off.

Ayberk
    Ayberk as he reaches the cave floor draws his longsword out and readies up an attack trying to keep an eye on the giant spiders

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 131415