Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 12131415 LastLast

Thread: Trials of the Forsaken - IC

Wolf of the Highlands
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, sci-fi, steampunk, action
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Emalia smerked. "cute. just don't get cocky," she said.
    she eyed him in wonder.
    "Well, that'll be a great help later." she muttered
    Stark, the name given to my ancestor for a feat of bravery. It means Strength, or Strong.
    The motto give: fortiorum fortia facta (made stronger and braver)

I say, let us all be fortiorum fortia facta.

Spoiler: I'm an Ajin! 

Spoiler: extra 

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Azrial smiled at Emalia as she made her remark, he had just been trying to make light of the situation, he wasn't being cocky. He response after his healing was relieving as she didn't seem as openly hostile. "So there are only four of us then?"

`、、ヽ`☂ヽ`、ヽ`、ヽ
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)

"Five," retorted Callín, appearing at the entrance with the rope. "If you count the new guy Emalia was bringing back."

"How is he?" the half-drow asked, glancing over at the tiefling, then her eyebrows rose. "Whoa, never saw anything like that before! How are you doing that?"
    Spoiler: ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ √Ăłł Єѵïł ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ 

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Azrial reciols in surprise as Callin appears. "Oh he's doing fine now. I'm able to draw on the latent life force around my with my powers and imbue them into people by healing them, I can also use this ability on enemies with my collective and it allows me to heal others that I choose."

Wolf of the Highlands
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

"well, that should be real handy." Emalia grinned

"So," Callín said, examining the freshly cut rope end sourly, "What now? Anyone have any idea how we can get out of here?"

Emalia shrugged. "maybe the only option is to explore deeper."

"So like, crawl down into the rift we dug this guy out of yesterday?" Callín asked, pointing at the tear behind them.

"yeah, sounds about right." Emalia said. "but, it looks like a ledge on the other side."

"How long have you all been down here?"

"say..." she shrugged. "close to about a day I guess. my stomach seems to think so."

"Do you need food?"

"I still have some rations." she said. "come on, we can share a meal for healing the guy."
    she walked over to her stuff and rummaged through her bag for her rations
    once found, she pulls them out and unwraps one and starts to eat

"I have food enough thanks."

"suit yourself." she mumbled through a mouthful of food before swallowing. "well, what are you down here for. you seem fine enough."

"Framed for a crime I didn't commit because I'm able to heal using the life force of other creatures."

it only took a second or two to process.
    "fun." she said. "I beat a young lord senseless because he was getting a little handsy."

"Makes sense. Nobles were the worst customers... they made me to use slaves life force to heal them and I hated it."

"I know. they are such jerks." she said. "I was serving him wine and he started to sweet talk me."

"I can see why he did, but it still isn't excusable."

she started to blush a little.
    "well, I didn't exactly look like this." she said. "I thought I was a half-elf till about a day ago. and I was working at a local tavern at the time."
    then she adds with a muttered "stupid dress codes"

"Dress code?" He asks curiously, smiling as she blushes.

"Maybe we should concentrate on getting out if here, first," Callín says, shaking her head. "This is hardly the time or place."

"I'll head down first." she said. "I'm probably a better climber"

"I've got plenty of rope, we can loop it around one of the stalagmites and lower ourselves down and still take it with us. Just remember to hold on to both ends."

"alright. I'll take an end down." Emalia said

"While he's healed he hasn't woken up yet so we need to wait a bit."

"we can start now." she said. "he might wake up soon enough" she started walking over to the edge.

"No, 'robes' over there hasn't finished their meditation yet," Callín pointed out. "We can wait."

"Also may I ask what was not the time for?" He asks, clueless as to what he did wrong.

"just forget about it." she said.
    Stark, the name given to my ancestor for a feat of bravery. It means Strength, or Strong.

`、、ヽ`☂ヽ`、ヽ`、ヽ
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)

Callín's right eyebrow arched, but she ignored the question, digging into her pack for a ball of string. She then took the ends of the rope and began to whip the ends to keep the rope from unraveling.

"well, it's going to take about an hour for blondy to finish up." Emalia said.
    "Alright. So what are you down for Callin?"
    "Not eating my vegetables," the half-drow girl retorted, pulling the string tight as she wrapped it around the end of the rope.

"Has she been this touchy the entire time?" Azrial asks Emalia with a whisper
    "not particularly." she Whispered back. "but, I've only known her for about a day. probably best not to push.
    Azrial nods, "Fair enough."

Wolf of the Highlands
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

"so, what're you into?" she asked Azrial.

"What do you mean?"

"what do you enjoy?" she asked. "what is it you do that isn't work?"

"Reading mostly, I honestly spent most of my time working due to being in a busy district."

She sighed. "I think I understand what you mean." she said. "I grew up in a... busy area myself."

"Lots of workers came in injured from their work, even at night. So some nights I would find myself exhausted as I worked." He says with a sigh "So what was your area like?"

"a lot of crime." she said. "there were at least 4 gangs when I was taken."
    she curled up a bit, her knees to her chest.

Callín slipped the end of the string through the end of the loop she left unwrapped, and then tugged on the string hanging out on the other end. The loop snugged down and disappeared under the cord wrappings, dragging the trapped string underneath until it was half-way. Satisfied, she trimmed the leftover string on either end.
    "You were able to avoid them?"

"kind of hard to when it was everywhere. on every street, every corner. there was always someone being mugged." she said. "it was just me, my brother and his friends however odd they were. everyone's got scars from being shot, stabbed, cut, or something. that's how I got mine. the only way to stay safe was to fight, odd as it sounds."

"Sounds terrible, despite the nobles most people were decent in my area."

"well lucky you," she said. "I lived in the slums, where few people had any real jobs. I suppose I was lucky enough to land one at the local tavern." she laughed. "some luck."

"Well not like it matters where we're from, we're all here now."

"Well then, I suppose the only one we know nothing about is blondy over there." she said. "so mysterious. he almost seemed to care, like he could've done something when I told them what happened with the lord."

PREACH FORGIVE ME PLEASE I BEG OF YOU!
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Qal'talis gently closed the religious booklet, resting for now his concentrated thoughts of his goddess. He had heard much chatter in the distance of his consciousness but his studies and reflection were a meditation honed onto his devotion. Standing, the Half-Elf turned with a relaxed ease. The blonde stopped when he saw an entirely new man among them. Qal'talis quickly regarded the Human, his robes. Perhaps some sort of magician he had to guess. The women seemed welcoming of him, but Qal'talis was worried how they were going to find enough food and water to support all these people in the cave system.

The grayed eyed Lincroest gave the new man a nod while he rushed over to the unconscious Tiefling, ready to help heal immediately. Shockingly the priest could see the Tieflings darker skin had much more luster to it, no longer clammy with pain or bodily injury. Narrowing his eyes the priest lifted enough of the cloak the man was laid under to look at a limb and notice the bone wasn't broken anymore. He had been healed! By who? The new man?

"Did you do this act?" Qal'talis asked the Human man standing behind him.
    Thank you MayhemsCurse <3

Spoiler: Memorable Quotes 

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

As the half elf stands up and calls to him Azrail stands up and turns around to face him. "Yes I healed him. He should be fine now so you don't need to worry about him being able to continue the journey. As soon as he wakes up I presume we can walk further into the tunnels. I'm Azrail Vidal by the way." He says extending his hand for the person to shake.

`、、ヽ`☂ヽ`、ヽ`、ヽ
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)

"We found him earlier, he'd been thrown down here like we have," Callín spoke up. "He's also a healer, as you can guess. Like us, he got dropped."

Scowling, she held up one end of the rope. "Looks like they cut it. I dunno if someone's doing it too soon, but I didn't see any other ropes up there, or bodies with packs, so I'm guessing this is something new they're trying."

You'd think they'd know how far down the floor was. Or maybe they just didn't care. Unfortunately, since she had her eyes shut outside, she had no idea who deserved payback for the drunk guy's death and their injuries.

"Didn't look like the drunk dead guy had been disturbed since we last there, so we might have killed the only two scavengers. But he's going to get quickly ripe, which means other scavengers will be coming. We're also going to need water soon enough, so if there's some settlement down here, we need to find it, quick."

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 12131415 LastLast