Thread: Recruiting!: Trials of the Forsaken (Pathfinder RP)

Wolf of the Highlands
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, sci-fi, steampunk, action
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Default Recruiting!: Trials of the Forsaken (Pathfinder RP) (need another party member)

Trials of the Forsaken
    if you're looking at this, that means you're curious.
    so here's the gist.

right now, let's just focus on the story the players are meant to tell.
    in the beginning, you did something that got you imprisoned and then exiled. this would be either something that would get you charged and convicted for treason, blasphemy, or other. why did this happen? 1 of 2 reasons. 1) you ticked someone off who was in high power and is being corrupt, so they did it to get you out of the way and set an example. 2) you legitly did something wrong and the punishment is "just." but the government is corrupt because the king became distent for reasons and is no longer in full control.

Right now, you're probably wondering where you were exiled too... oh, you mean from? I'd think you'd be a little more worried about where you're going.
    they call it the Path of the Forsaken. it is called this because, long ago, it was used by other kings to get rid of competition or big-time trouble makers and others who were being evil. and everyone that has gone there has never been heard from or seen again.
    what is the Path? it's a large system of caves full of mold, fungus, and monsters and who knows what else.

so what will you be doing?
    surviving, exploring, finding things that no one else has ever seen. I have a few wonders planned for you guys.
    you're also supposed to be able to get out at level 10. but, if the party votes otherwise, we can exit the caves sometimes after level 5.
    more story to follow after the caves.

and yes, we will be running Pathfinder. so, if you like D&D, it's not that much different from 3.5.

the party of 3 (myself and two others) are just now entering the cave systems with an NPC that I can change out for a PC if someone pops in now.
    race and class options: case by case. core is always accepted.

current spots open: 2
    Last edited by Highland Sniper; 05-09-2020 at 03:31 PM.
    Stark, the name given to my ancestor for a feat of bravery. It means Strength, or Strong.
    The motto give: fortiorum fortia facta (made stronger and braver)

I say, let us all be fortiorum fortia facta.

Spoiler: I'm an Ajin! 

Spoiler: extra