Howdy folks. With all of the stuff happening in the paleontological community, I've been feeling a bit dinosaur-y lately. Couple that with the fact that I recently re-read a quite good Jurassic World fanfiction, and you got a real dinosaur-shaped itch that needs to be scratched.

My idea is for a roleplay set in the universe of Jurassic Park. Specifically, one set on Isla Sorna, or Site B. Isla Sorna has always intrigued me, and it's the setting of my favorite Jurassic Park sequel, Jurassic Park III. My (basic) idea for a plot is BioSyn, the rival company to InGen, hires a team of mercenaries to hunt and capture dinosaurs from the island so that BioSyn can have its own version of Jurassic World. This, predictably, goes horribly and leaves the mercenaries stranded. They must survive the dangers of Isla Sorna and make their way to safety.

This story would be set between the events of Jurassic World and Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom and would feature more dinosaurs than the movies. I feel like the movies don't have nearly enough creatures or use them correctly. The Spinosaurus, alongside at least one Tyrannosaurus, will make an appearance if this takes off. I can't leave out the two titans, can I? And if you'd like, tell me your favorite dinosaur and they might make an appearance. Mine sure will.

Tell me if y'all are interested!