Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: The Recovery (post-apocolypse RP) [IC]

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, sci-fi, steampunk, action
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

[please forgive me, it's been over two weeks, and it was holding us up.
    but, this should give an interesting roleplay opportunity.]

A gunshot rang out as Ika was starting to reach for the Canteen. She fell forward as Gerena fell backwards, a bullet in her shoulder as Ika's eyes gloss over.

with the gunshot, Gerena gives a welp of pain at the bullet passing through her shoulder and lands with a thud. in a moment, she has her gun in her hands and rolled into a bush.
    "get down!" She calls, "sniper or something." she didn't sound all alright. she was starting to feel light heading, and already everything was starting to sound distant. even the pain seemed to grow distant, but it was still there.
    under the bush, she got up to a crouch.
    it was hard to hear the footfalls and rustling and the sound of a bolt sliding on a rifle with the ringing in her ears.
    the bullet went straight through her left shoulder, and she knew she would be grateful for that later as she shouldered her gun and slowly stood up to look out of the bush to see what she was dealing with.

a blur, up ahead in the shadows, and another shot rang out, grazing her ear.
    more pain and the ringing got worse as she flinched from the shot and shot at the figure as her vision blurred. there was no doubt she was in shock. she knew well enough what it looked like.
    Last edited by Highland Sniper; 06-16-2020 at 12:36 AM.

`、、ヽ`☂ヽ`、ヽ`、ヽ
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

Tanner's head whipped around at the sound of gunfire, someplace behind them, then glanced at their leader.

It could be a trap, trying to lure them in. Or Wolf-girl and Snake-Woman could be in trouble - and it still could be a trap. Helicopters might be able to fly people farther and faster than a horse, but they were noisy and easy to see against the sky, especially how they liked to fly so... high off the ground.

Seeing how they weren't brought out here to fetch anybody and not carrying much in the way of supplies, next time he'd much prefer a horse. Not that he knew how to ride one, but they'd be quieter.
    Spoiler: いいいいいいいい √Ăłł Єѵł いいいいいいいい 

Fantasy, SciFi, Horror
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

As the gun hit Ika taking her life, some of the blood splattered onto Joanna as she was close enough. Joanna was use to gore and unexpected attacks. This was nothing new in these parts. She instaltly notched her bow and fell into swift action. She launched a few arrows to where she thought the bullets were coming from, hoping her poisoned arrows would take out some of the potential enemies. It was unclear as to how many there were.

After Joanna lowered herself to the ground and crawled to where Gerena was. She could see she was hurt badly, blood pooling around her shoulder. Joanna pulled out a first aid kit from her pack and pulled out some cleaner for the wound. "Now listen, you gotta stay with me. I'll do what I can to stop this bleeding. I can pull out the bullet later, when we are in safety." Joanna then cleaned out the wound quickly. She tore cloth from her shirt and then tied a haphazard turnicut around Gerena's wound.

"I hope your squadron heard the gun fire and comes to get us out of this mess. It's not looking good." With that said, Joanna in-between gun fire launched more arrows in that direction. Arrows were no match for bullets, but it was all she could do. No sneak attacks could happen now. If she could, she would sneak up on them and slit their throats with her hunting knife. Joanna had a grim expression on her face, her arrows were getting low.

Fantasy, sci-fi, steampunk, action
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

"you're not the only one." Gerena said as she hissed in pain as she moved her shoulder.
    her training kicked in as she tried to stay low as more bullets flew by.
    she then remembered her radio.
    she reached for it with her left hand while holding her gun in her right.
    "Sir, we're pinned down. the girl is dead. we're back by the river." she said.
    her vision was only a little clouded.
    "I took a bullet in the shoulder. never thought it would hurt so bad."

she then ended the call and started to crawl towards better cover. she hoped she would better be able to fight back.
    her shoulder throbbed through the adrenaline rush.
    The one who will save you, the one who will stick by you, the one that will never back down,
    or maybe the one that finally brings you to your knees and makes you realize what kind of person you are.
    Wastelander

Spoiler: I'm an Ajin! 

Spoiler: extra 

I love historical roleplays, fantasy and sci-fi, urban fatasy and cosmic horror.
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Jenny froze at the sound of gunshots. Her bat-like ears swiveled, quickly giving the direction of the sound. With a grunt, she broke into a sprint, crashing through branches and bushes alike. Wood shattered as she barrelled towards her comrades. In one hand, she held her Smith and Wesson. In the other, her ax. She burst into the clearing like a keg of powder exploding. To her left, she heard the sounds of a bolt sliding on a rifle. With no hesitation, she fired three rounds at the sound. She crouched, readying her stance. There, she stood, waiting.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789