Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: The Recovery (post-apocolypse RP) [IC]

Wolf of the Highlands
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, sci-fi, steampunk, action
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

"great. let's go," she said, sounding a little chipper.
    once they were a little ways ahead, she finally spoke again.
    "That went well." she sounded a little relieved, and a little chipper too. "so, how's the hunting out here? I haven't heard a lot in the area."
    Stark, the name given to my ancestor for a feat of bravery. It means Strength, or Strong.
    The motto give: fortiorum fortia facta (made stronger and braver)

I say, let us all be fortiorum fortia facta.

Spoiler: I'm an Ajin! 

Spoiler: extra 

`、、ヽ`☂ヽ`、ヽ`、ヽ
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)

Tanner frowned as the two went off hunting,then glanced curiously at Bennet, wondering just what had happened there in the last few minutes for the Snake-woman to go from hostile to being willing to go hunting with Wolf-girl.

Hopefully, they'd see wolf-girl again.

At Bennet's signal, Tanner resumed the march to the city, wondering if Snake-woman's tribe was there? Or what she knew about the city, being local?
    Spoiler: ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ √Ăłł Єѵïł ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ 

Field Cryptozoologist
    I do a bit of everything, but I'm always down for a good horror or high fantasy plot
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

Everything had happened so fast. After the moment Geren had announced a local over the comms, their commanding officer had moved with efficiency and haste. Jenny appreciated that much. She had stalked off to the side opposite Tanner, her massive frame seemingly melting into the brush, making nary a sound. Even years of hard labor hadn't beat the tribal life out of her, and she could still move like a hunter.

She circled the small meeting for a moment, before appearing out of the trees. She studied the weapons the woman had. They were good, strong weapons but her weapons were superior. She had seemed listless, like she had suffered a great blow. Jenny knew what that was like. Her jarring snake-like features were interesting and reminded Jenny of some of the beasts she had fought when she was young. She even had a tattoo on her right arm depicting a serpent-like creature wrestling with a warrior-woman.

But she was friendly, it seemed. she was going to act as a guide for the area. In fact, she was going hunting with Gerena. Jenny didn't even catch her name.
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/MJKETshMQ8yXopEM8 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/MJKETshMQ8yXopEM8</a>

Fantasy, SciFi, Horror
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Joanna followed behind Gerena into the forsest and away from the others. She hoped going off on her own with this woman was OK and did not put her in an ambush position. BUt Gerena seemed happy and bouncy. It was such a contrast of the fierce woman who was holding a gun on her not 30 minutes before. She hoped this wasn't her normal. Joanna was not sure if she could handle mood swings since she was mostly calm and indifferent herself.
    "The food has become scarce in this part unfortunately. I killed a mutie deer before you found me. It was alone however. I would like to track it to its pack, should be two miles North of here." Joanna took the lead pushing brush out of the way and getting to the deer tracks to show to Gerena.
    Last edited by Moonlit_Fae; 05-23-2020 at 03:04 PM.

Wolf of the Highlands
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

"I saw the place of the kill," she said. "We'll have to hunt later or get something on the way if we can. we still need to set up base camp in the city ruins."
    she looked back at Joanna. "really, I'm just glad we're not shooting each other. It would be a real downer if I had to kill someone every time I rounded a bend."
    she hefted her P90. she held her gun like she was ready to use it, but not on Joanna, but on anything else that might threaten them.
    Last edited by Highland Sniper; 05-24-2020 at 03:40 PM.
    Stark, the name given to my ancestor for a feat of bravery. It means Strength, or Strong.

Fantasy, SciFi, Horror
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Joanna nodeed in response. "I am happy with this outcome as well. Things are hostile because each group does not know the others intentions. I would say stay guarded, but try to remain cool. I know you have the spirit of the fighting wolf, but you are more intellgient than that as well." As they continued to walk Joanna eyed the gun. "Although I am sure if it did come to fighting the locals here, you guys would win. Those guns are rare around here. I've never shot one myself. But I do know a bullet would win against an arrow." She smiled though because her arrows did have a little something extra added to them, but they were only deadly if the person she shot at was not aware of her presence.
    "Do you know where the camp set up will be?"

Wolf of the Highlands
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

"From what I heard, there is an old stadium where we were supposed to set down," Gerena said with a smile at the fighting wolf comment. she had no idea. "but, Raylan wants to set up camp in a place called a police station. some sort of law enforcement HQ back in the day."
    She continued to follow Joanna.
    "hey, on a side note, it's the user of the weapon, not the weapon itself," she said. "I've broken noses before coming out here. The darn norms poke fun at my features and my hight." she gave a little laugh. "I shut them up and sent them straight to the infirmary."

scifi( like.. maximum ride) Romance(Child friendly) gaming, fandom
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Ika looked up at the big thing and started walking away. she chose one direction ad ent to it, not stopping at all. Her mouth started getting dry and her body started slowing down. She gasped when she stepped on a sharp rock and cried. looking around, blurry-eyed, she saw some water. not know what to do, she started sloppily running for it.
    your one and only, magical princess from another dimension!!!!! who kicks friggen butt!

Fantasy, SciFi, Horror
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Joanna nodded, listenting to her new found friend. "Well I have never been into the city ruins myself. I am only accustomed to the forest area. Pablo only had specific crews go into and out of the city. He wasn't very trustworthy." She sighed as the continued along, probably closing a mile parallel to the river until they would possibly reach the deer pack.
    "That is true it can be up to the invidicual in a fight, if it is hand to hand. I have had a few scuffles, but most people stayed away from us in the tribe. We were tolerated but....", she stopped her sentence. This was too much to share with someone else. Why was she being to talkative with Gerena?
    "It doesn't matter. It is good to know you are tough and stick up for yourself. People know what I am the second they look at me. I learned just to keep with myself."
    Then Joanna's ears picked up a sound off in the distance, it sounded like running. She paused and turned to Gerena.
    "Do you hear that?"

Wolf of the Highlands
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Gerena's ears twitched. "yeah, I hear it." she said. "Sounds like it's coming from up ahead."
    she readied her gun, putting the stock to her shoulder and crouching low, she started to quickly pick her way through the undergrowth. and it was probably at least the second time she wished she had her old hunting bow from back home.
    "That bow is probably very nice right about now," she said in a low mutter. "as much as a gun is really nice, it's biggest drawback is that it's very loud. no good for surprising large groups of enemies, and no good for hunting a herd."
    she continued to advance slowly until she could see what was making the noise.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast