Thread: A lot of free time- let’s use it wisely!

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Romance, Historical, Modern, Sci-fi, Adventure, Action
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Recruiting A lot of free time- let’s use it wisely!

It has been a hot minute since I've RPed here, but thanks to COVID and being off work for the summer, I have a crazy amount of free time on my hands! I'd love to maybe get a couple RPs started to keep me busy for the next couple months!

I don't necessarily have anything in mind at the moment, RP wise. Here are some of my interests...

-Action/Adventure
    -Historic (medieval, victorian)
    -Sci-fi
    -Romance
    -Fairytale

I had been on a fairytale/disney kick for a while- like redoing classic fairy tales based in modern times with small twists/variations. I think that would be fun to do again! I love Tangled- so a Tangled/Rapunzel style one could be fun!

I've been putting some thought to it, and came up with a couple ideas that I think could be fun!

-Tangled: Essentially the story of Rapunzel, though it is set in a different time period (past or future). She doesn't have to have long hair, but perhaps it is a rare trait/gift that she has, and has been kept a secret because of it. The other character would stumble across her- perhaps running from the law, and they begin an adventure together to learn about her true past. (I am also okay with "Rapunzel" being a girl, and having the roles kind of switched around!)

-Arranged marriage: This could happen during any time period. For whatever reason, our characters family's have decided to set them up with an arranged marriage- perhaps it is a smart business move/political move/etc. One of them is the other's enemy (whether known or not- I think it would be fun to be unknown). Perhaps one is an up-and-coming writer, and the other doesn't approve of the author, or perhaps they are some kind of vigilante, and are only discovered by their soon-to-be spouse when they are hurt.

-Deserted island: One of the characters has been the sole survivor of a ship wreck, and washes up on a deserted island- but it isn't deserted, and the other character finds them. There is a language barrier, but they are helped and slowly become a part of the tribe, after dealing with the frustration of being lost/alone, and having no hope of being rescued.

I generally post 2-3 paragraphs and like to role-play in first-person. Since I've got a lot of free time, I can reply back fairly quickly as well!

If you are interested or have any ideas, please feel free to PM me! I look forward to chatting with you!
    Last edited by Notty; 05-27-2020 at 01:02 PM. Reason: adding ideas
    Amazing set made by the wonderful
    -[Karmic Atelier]-

Romance, Historical, Modern, Sci-fi, Adventure, Action
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Still looking for more partners!
    Amazing set made by the wonderful
    -[Karmic Atelier]-

Tale as Old as Time moonlightsky's Avatar
    Romance: I like to dream I have a prince save me... Fantasy: I like to imagine I'm in a new world...
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Notty View Post
    Still looking for more partners!
    Would love to rp with you!
    Message me!

Romance, slice of life, fantasy
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Would love to try! Shoot me a PM