Thread: Nausicaa of the Valley of the wind

Wolf of the Highlands
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, sci-fi, steampunk, action
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Default Nausicaa of the Valley of the wind

I found this nugget online. I'd seen it many times before, but it's been so long.
    I thought it might be fun to try roleplaying in this unique world.

here's what little tidbits I can remember.
    Nausicaa is the Princess of the Valley of the wind. And she is a strong, adventurous woman.
    half the people in the valley fear for her while the other half seem to admire her.

meanwhile, there are at least two other countries. I don't recall the other one that takes over the valley, but there third was all but destroyed with only a handful of survivors on an airship. it was called Pegite.

all the while, there is a huge forest that is toxic to humankind. going in without a mask would rot out your lungs in 5 minutes.
    other strange creatures live there, one such is the ohmu (Ohm).

The peopel of the Valley of the wind trie to fight of the invaders as others go off to do something (not sure what, but they were shot down over the dangerous forest mentioned before. along with the pilot of a Pegite gunship that shot them down.)

they resurect something deemed a great worrior, a being that destroyed the world and died.
    they did this to fight the Ohmu and the forest that was spreading. but it died after doing a bit.
    but, Nausicaa still managed to save the day.

well, anyhow. I may not remember all the details, and not even perfectly, but that's not what matters.
    this was an amazing world that I wouldn't mind doing a roleplay in. and I invite you to do this with me.
    Last edited by Highland Sniper; 05-31-2020 at 10:06 PM.
    Stark, the name given to my ancestor for a feat of bravery. It means Strength, or Strong.
    The motto give: fortiorum fortia facta (made stronger and braver)

I say, let us all be fortiorum fortia facta.

Spoiler: I'm an Ajin! 

Spoiler: extra