Thread: Multiple 1x1 Ideas; F seeking Any.

New Forum Person
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Mature Multiple 1x1 Ideas; F seeking Any.

'ello!

I've found myself with a good amount of time on my hands, so I figured I would throw out a new thread of interests.

Casual to advanced welcome, 1x1 in either threads or PMs. (If a good group were to interest me, it might be considered.)

For the love of all that is holy, please do NOT ghost me. It seems to be a running theme - if you lose interest, be honest. I know real life comes up, since mine does as well, but please don't be a dillhole. I also will think you've lost interest if I see you frequently online and never get an answer.

I'm open to most settings and time periods, with varying levels of realism to fantasy. I prefer to write with some level of fantasy, but realism is something I can easily do as well.

Character development is a HUGE plot driver for me, regardless if romance is involved. I like to build worlds with my partners, not just live within them.

I do play anthros, and have for years; I've even played feral beasts way back in the day of AOL wolf packs. (*Gasp!*) With that said, know that I have a massive quantity of characters I've made through the years just as much as I'm willing to make new ones.

I've found that I put out at least a post a day, if not more. Given I'm hurt and not moving around much, I've been pumping out a lot of content lately - I don't expect the same from my partners.

We both need to drive the plot, not just one of us. I'm not here to drag a sack of potatoes!

With that said, I have a few pairings in mind.

Dancer x brothel owner/patron.

- I've toyed with the idea of very dark themes with this including drugs, criminal organizations, et cetera. It will be very mature in theme, likely a lot of smut.

+ Perhaps a throw back to gladiator days, an underground fighting circle uses a local strip joint or club to showcase their brothel, letting winners pick a "prize".
    + Two girls bonding and finding love in this situation could be fun.
    + This could go into many different directions depending on the time period played.

Arranged marriage.

- This could be anything between older eras to modern times.

+ Getting out of Northern Ireland and safe from criminal activity in modern times is a possibility.
    + Uniting two peoples or two kingdoms to end a war.
    + Solidifying a hold on a defeated kingdom by taking the successor.
    + Supernatural theme - Two werewolf packs need to unite, and use their children as the way to do it.

Royalty/nobility x knight/guard/soldier; royalty/nobility x servant/slave.

- Character development between the two could be massive here.

+ The idea of a knight/soldier befriending a prisoner is fun.
    + Another one I have thought about involves a prophetess of mine being kept prisoner by an empire to keep her from the hands of the enemy.
    + On the flip side, a female noble could notice the service of someone and move them through the ranks.

Cop/soldier x trauma survivor; cop/soldier x nurse; soldier x soldier/mercenary.

- Again, this can go with multiple eras.

+ I have a psychic that I've been wanting to play in this pairing.
    Straddling the lines of our world and the spirit world, Lyli sees precursors to something horribly violent - bombing, shooting, terrorist attack - but cannot bring herself to be believed. Once it happens and she's caught up in the crossfire, someone tries to bring her out of her shell to keep it from happening again. Can they break through, or will they just cast her out as everyone else has?
    + A grizzled veteran has been taken from the field, but his nurse is right by his side through recovery.

Time travel!

+ A researcher finds a sword that once belonged to a warrior and it either brings him to modern times, or will bring her back to his own!
    + Transported back in time, could legends of monsters be true after it was all "proven fake" in modern times?

Pantheon on Earth!

- Possibilities here are endless.

+ A goddess or a god could come to interact on Earth, or be brought to the Heavens. (The hilarity of an ancient god/dess trying to understand and figure out modern amenities, though!)
    + A woman is to be sacrificed to an old god, only to find that the god is far more curious than bloodthirsty, saving her from the cultists.

Things that go bump in the night.

- Shifters, vampires, and demons, oh my! I play and love to pair with supernatural creatures often.

+ One plot I've been craving has been a turned noble/royal (werewolf, vampire, et cetera) whose mother advertises for a servant or nurse to tend to thanks to reclusive nature. Upon arriving, she knows something is wrong, but cannot draw herself to leave either because she needs the money or because she feels the drive to help him/her. However, she's hiding dark history of her own as well…
    + I have played hunter/hunted pairings before, and they can turn out rather fun.

General ideas.

+ Cop x victim.
    + Anthros; anthro x anthro; anthro x human.
    + College students; student x teacher.
    + Warlord x slave. [ * This one is a craving! ]
    + Noble x solder/slave.
    + Werewolf x human; werewolf x werewolf.
    + Biker/criminal x everyday person.
    + God/dess x priestess/sacrifice/warrior in their name.
    + Slavery!
    + Doctor x victim/patient.
    + Please bring suggestions!

Arch-angel of Epica
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)

Welcome to RPA!

Please make sure the RPs you create follows the RPA rules and the mature rules.

Have fun

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I had an idea for a scene, and would be willing to talk via PM.