Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Vampire, 1x1, BL, LGBTQIA+
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default ACNH-Anyone else playing?

I browsed through the forum and couldn't find any threads for it so~

I been playing since the day it came out~
    I am currently villager hunting since my dearly loved Molly moved out
    I currently have Agnes (one of my firsts, in her tiny house . When she wants to move my friend wants to hold onto her for me so I can relocate her back in with her bigger house later.), Kyle, Bubbles (I didn't want her but she came anyway....from another Friend's island), Apollo (he was a first for me on new leaf so I yeeted Olivia after only having her for a week :( haha), Cookie, Melba, Sprinkle, chops and Marina

I have passed up on Pompom so far, and now Cranston, Puddles, Boris, Kabuki (this one was hard to leave), Kevin, Dotty....and now I need more NMT haha
    Callie, Kid Cat, Bud, Anicotti, Wade, Flurry.

Flurry is coming home with me :3
    Last edited by KeirenReine; 06-11-2020 at 05:31 PM. Reason: Update

June MotM 2014
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Sci-fi
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)

My partner is the main one that plays it. She has it on both our Switch and Switch Lite. We both played the main Switch island and got it to 5 stars. After awhile she said I could keep that island as my own and she'd focus on the island on the Lite.

I don't play it very often. I just don't think it's a great world builder. Definitely very cute with a lot of character, but the mechanics are very limited. Like 1 island per switch rather than per account. That frustrates me a lot. I don't want to tear down all our hard work, or spend hundreds of thousands of bells just to change the look of the island. Lol.