Thread: It's been a very long time.....

Immortal Goddess
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Yaoi, Romance, Adventure
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Default It's been a very long time.....

Well well well.....

How is everyone? It's been a long time since I've been here and it is good to see RPA holding in there. I remember when I first arrived here. Oh, the memories. The awards I won with the Mystics Series. You all are fantastic for helping with that store. 12 years it's been since the first Mystics RP and now I have found my way back to see how everyone is hanging in there.

So, catch me up, please. How are things with everyone? I hear there's a Discord... care to share?
    Special thanks to Poison Ivy for the awesome sig and avy set.
    Spoiler: The Return of a Story You May Want to Join!! 
    Follow me on Twitter JP_Yolance *Follow me on TikTok Divine Divia JP
    *Follow me on WattpadJeimseu P

Star of the Dawn
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

Hello hello Phoenix! Long time no see!

First of all, there is indeed an RPA Discord; if I remember correctly, you just have to contact the admins to get an invite, and you’re there!

The more major news is that RPA was on the verge of permanently shutting down due to increasing domain costs and lack of activity, BUT thanks to multiple members volunteering to help with the costs, RPA’s scheduled shutdown was cancelled, and RPA will now officially survive to see 2024!!

To celebrate the latter, I recently did a contest of some of my new and old RP ideas, in which the idea with the most votes would officially be started up as an OOC thread. The winner was Merlin: The Modern Sagas, with The Mummy: World War II as the official runner-up (it was tied with Merlin for a full week before we got a last-minute tiebreaker in Merlin’s favor, so I decided to start an OOC thread for it as well later in the month).
    Last edited by Lady Celeste; 06-16-2023 at 08:00 PM.
    Thanks for the set, Kicks!

Immortal Goddess
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Celeste View Post
    Hello hello Phoenix! Long time no see!

First of all, there is indeed an RPA Discord; if I remember correctly, you just have to contact the admins to get an invite, and you’re there!

The more major news is that RPA was on the verge of permanently shutting down due to increasing domain costs and lack of activity, BUT thanks to multiple members volunteering to help with the costs, RPA’s scheduled shutdown was cancelled, and RPA will now officially survive to see 2024!!

To celebrate the latter, I recently did a contest of some of my new and old RP ideas, in which the idea with the most votes would officially be started up as an OOC thread. The winner was Merlin: The Modern Sagas, with The Mummy: World War II as the official runner-up (it was tied with Merlin for a full week before we got a last-minute tiebreaker in Merlin’s favor, so I decided to start an OOC thread for it as well later in the month).
    I'm glad RPA is still around. I will definitely have to check out your stories Celeste to see if I'm able to join them. I hope activity grows here. I used to have so much fun here.

Krystalline Moon
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Hey Rising,

Glade to see you around. I have missed seeing you around, and of course RPing with you!

I have been around, not as much as I used to. life has a way of pulling you away from things. but I visit every now and then. So how have you been?

Immortal Goddess
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yamimoon View Post
    Hey Rising,

Glade to see you around. I have missed seeing you around, and of course RPing with you!

I have been around, not as much as I used to. life has a way of pulling you away from things. but I visit every now and then. So how have you been?
    OMG Yami, it's good to see you still around. I've been alright. Taking a mental health break from work and enjoying life. How have you been?

Krystalline Moon
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

I have been great. Finishing my second master's and getting ready to take the exams that are to follow.

Were you able to get the Business that you were wanting to start off the ground?