Thread: Bunch of game ideas, wanna try?

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    World Creation, Survival, sci-fi, Fantasy, School
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Bunch of game ideas, wanna try?

I have been thinking about WW2 story, havent seen many around here. Other games in my minds as well, take a look:

Game 1: WW2 tactical survival adventure

group of soldiers with basic training survival during WW2. Game is to be exploration and strategy/tactics rather than a meatgrinder. So dont expect to find D-day - like events in this game. Relationships between characters are widely open for various options. One player controls these characters.

Story option 1: a bomber plane is shot down behind enemy lines. Crew is entirely airmen. (3-6 characters with similar skill sets, 1 speciality each) o
    Story option 2: a group escapes from POW/prison/concentration camp. (3-6 chatacters, full customize, 2 specialities each. Characters can be anyting that could have been captured during the war, for example soldiers, civilians and resistance members.

It can happen on European theather or Pacific, personally I know Europe better. Game can also happen in alternative timeline and/or reality resembling area. Focus of the game is on staying alive and completing tasks player sees fit. There can be chosen a main objective and number of sub objective. (Like reuniting with allied forces, finding lost relative ect.) Basically any nationality can be used, especially POW option. Options are plentiful, but settings and environment makes a huge difference. For example: Firing Bazooka at night in a middle of occupied French village has dramatically different results compared to firing the same thing in a jungle of Quadalcanal. Every decision leads to something. So, what would you like? If we play alternative timeline and area, we are not limited to historical battles and places. Honestly I would prefer this.

For me optimal scenario would be prison camp setting with unspecified middle europe, where player roams freely between occupied France, Germany and Austria. (No real regions, just countries. Well, capitals are fine)

Since this aims to be realistic war discription, there is gore and some characters may die. I however will replace the dead with new ones.

Anyone intrested?

THIS GAME IS NOT HATESPEECH/RACISM. I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST GERMANS, JEWS, FRENCH OR OTHER NATIONALITIES/ETHNIC GROUPS IN GENERAL. GAME SEEKS TO REALISTICLY POTRAIT EVENTS OCCURING DURING WARTIME AS A DEEP LOOK INTO HISTORY. THIS GAME IS PICTURING INDIVIDUALS WITH VARIOUS MOTIVES STUCK IN A CONFLICT.

Game 2: School drama with supernatural elements

No-so-popular student (16-18 years old) encounters two angels, who offer their assistance. There are several issues going on, so student agrees. Student can summon one of the angels at a time for help. Angels are invisible to everyone else. There seems to be however some catch with the deal, and these angels have rivalry of some sort going on with each other. Their final motives are not clear. Around this frame all school related issues are possible. Strong religious elements expected along with deep questions and thinking. One note, I only prefer boy/girl couples.

Game 3: exotic lands survival/exploration

Player wakes up in a crashed car, somewhere in a warm environment. Last thing you can remember is a dizzy feeling after a drink in your local restaurant. You are not a home anymore, thats for sure. Seems that you have been kidnapped. You captors are knocked our or dead, and frankly speaking, you dont wanna know. So you run. Vegetation is strange, animal sounds are strange. What just happened, and most importantly: where are you?

How would you proceed?
    Last edited by Semegnos; 06-17-2020 at 06:30 AM. Reason: Adding details