Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: (M) The Age of Dragon Lords: The Door of Night (M)

Red Ninja
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy is my best, but I can do and like just about everything.
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Koti: Good char all and all, but after some talking DNA have some things. We're ok with you playing an ambitious young man sneaking onto the mission, but the best and most logical idea we figured out was he replaces one of the Orlisian Warden Mages already going, because the Commander has been doing his damnedest to keep this whole thing very small. The dock workers where Wardens not going on the mission and Initiates and the Wardens, Dwarves, and Elves were largely replacing normal crew onboard the ships so someone who isn't from one of the three groups would be noticed really quick.

He could also be an actual too young Warden Mage who sneaked onto the mission. But that's the only issue we really see.

New NPCs

Spoiler: Tinnu Silvereye of Mirkwood 

Spoiler: Damina Buck of Wilderland 
    Last edited by SikstaSlathalin; 08-11-2020 at 01:05 AM.

Xbox One Gamertag: Free Today56 just say who you are first.
    Breath deep as the snow falls around you. Let it fill your lungs and purify the fires of doubt within you.

Spoiler: The stories I've written x50 

Mystic of the Grimoire
    Working on sun lab.. need more A/C portals
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Name: Azoca
    Race: Human

P.o.B: Kirkwall
    Side: Warden Mage, Orlaisian

Class: Mage
    Specialization: Force Mage

Skills:
    Sleight of hand: Having been the bottom rung of the apprentices, Azoca had to learn to be stealthy to survive and thrive in training.

MinMax: Though Azoca has a much higher connection and draw of the fade, he struggles with learning and learning knowledge and practical skills.

Minor chef: Despite his appearance and lack of learning, Azoca has a real talent with cooking. He enjoys trying and making new treats and dishes for people to try.

Spell
    Makers hammer: summoning a visual hammer he can strike opponents in a large area in a distance, causing opponents outside the strike range to be stunned if caught unaware.

Pull of the Abyss: Summoning a ripple in the air, Azoca can draw opponents into a central area for a few minutes. This has a range of 10 feet from the center to draw in opponents.

Appearance: Azoca is a rather decently built man, though stands at 5'5" upright. His studies at the Kirkwell tower have left him mostly unscarred and fair skinned. His hair is a soft brown that is cropped close to his head and left messy from waking up. His eyes are a strange deep red coloring, some that people connect with his magic. Most people judge him younger due to his height and slim build.

Weapons:
    Acolyte staff- a trademark staff given to all mages that pass the harrowing, this is the basic staff before the mage crafts or find their own. The blades on top are made of a mixture of steel and silverlite for fighting darkspawn. The staff has a red gem in the center that allows him to shoot off balls of energy meant to stun opponents.

Armor: Like most mages, Azoca wears light armor. Woven leather clothes made for ease of movement and to resist magic and blunt strikes.

Equipment: a fire starting kit, 4 healing and Mana potions, several dried pouches of seasoning, a water flask, and spare rope.

Runes
    Journeyman fire rune: A rune he had added to the staff, giving it a fire attribute to blunt attack, along with changing the energy ball to fire. This only adds a minor bit of fire damage.

Novice Immunity Rune: Inscribed into his cloak, this rune gives a small defence to the elements, whether magical or natural.

Personality: Azoca is a young and energetic man, always driven to prove his skills and powers. Ready to show that he is reliable, working to overcome his own shortcomings to show that he is worth the time and energy. This does tend to leave him over his head with his own self created problems. He tends to try and solve them himself, though is willing to accept help for others. He does have a more rash side that tends to act first before thinking things through properly. Despite his more brash and energetic outwards personality, it comes from a good heart. He wishes mainly to help others.

History: Azoca was born to a well off family, not in any nobility, but enough to be above the rabble and not want much in life. His peace didn’t last long when he began showing magic at a young age, even more so as he nearly burnt down his family's summer home. The templars were quick to take him to be trained to control his magical powers, though it led to some minor disappointment.

Despite Azoca’s impressive mana, his talent and skill with magic were extremely low, making his training much more intensive than the other apprentices. Most of the other students took advantage of this, marking him as the outcast despite his likeable personality and eagerness to train. He went through several different master mages to help train him up, as very few could manage to train him in any magic.

Regardless of the struggles he had gone through, Azoca managed to make it through training and pass the harrowing with just enough time to avoid getting killed by the templars. Not even a year later Azoca took the Joining to become a warden, hoping to get a better shot at proving himself to be the great mage he knew he would be.

Once he had passed, Azoca moved into the Orlais tower, eager to learn from the Warden mages, and join the histories of the Wardens themselves.

Spoiler: Other 
    Last edited by Koti~; 08-09-2020 at 12:47 AM.

"Even Dreams, can be a nightmare"
    Spoiler: Click it, I dare ya! 

Mystic of the Grimoire
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

I know double posting is weird, but here is the NPC for the Mage leaders.

Backstory made by Siks, and with help from Dna and Siks on the build!

Thank you both guys.

Spoiler: Revion Akelback NPC 

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

good job Koti.

Breath deep as the snow falls around you. Let it fill your lungs and purify the fires of doubt within you.

Mystic of the Grimoire
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Thank you

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

How goes it everyone?

Your daily overdose of cute
    Fantasy, Sify, Romance, adventure, slice of life on occasion.
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

It gose
    P.K.'s character locker ~ P.K.'s word works ~ P.K.'s Idea store

1x1 = 1/5 Multi = 0/5 PW = 0/2
    Spoiler: Other things. 

Mystic of the Grimoire
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

I have...
    No inspiration for posts... Mainly waiting

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Well hopefully we can fix that soon.

Dark Lord of the Gif
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Spoiler: Thelhen of Clan Ghilain 
    Spoiler: Cuteness 

Wanna laugh at a drunken fool? Click Here!
    Watch me Stream or catch old streams here

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast