Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Nine Jewels (OOC)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Action/Adventure, Semi-Historical
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

@Enigma, @SaltyIrishman, they're both perfect. I added both the full and summary versions in the character post! Feel free to look at the summary I put together, and definitely let me know if there should happen to be any readability issues (they look fine to me, but with me using different colored fonts and whatnot there's always a chance someone else might have problems with it.)

`、、ヽ`☂ヽ`、ヽ`、ヽ
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)

Looks fine to me! I hope the HeroMachine pic is okay?
    Spoiler: ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ √Ăłł Єѵïł ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ 

Anything with Youkai, Japanese culture, Fantasy, Realistic, and almost all Originals (Except Touhou)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

I'm very interested in joining in. I'm at work right now, but I'll give this a good proper read once I get home! pleasure to RP with you (if you'll have me).

~ There's always a shoulder to cry on ~

Field Cryptozoologist
    I do a bit of everything, but I'm always down for a good horror or high fantasy plot
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

It looks great! I think my laptop is compressing the picture a little, but otherwise, it's really good.
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/MJKETshMQ8yXopEM8 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/MJKETshMQ8yXopEM8</a>

Fantasy, Action/Adventure, Semi-Historical
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Haha, I'm glad you like it. And the picture is absolutely fine!

And @Waarnemen, go ahead and take as much time as you need to read over everything, and if you're still interested then we'd love to have you!

Arch-angel of Epica
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)

Looks like you've got an awesome roleplay started! If you would like to advertise for more members, here are some ways to do so!

First off, there's the Roleplay of the Week. This is displayed on the website's home page as well as on the side bar of the forum. If you think it might help then we implore you to do so! We are always looking for new RP's to advertise. (No, really. We are. Always.) If you would like a little bit more information, or even an example, you can view that here.

One of the requirements for a RP of the Week submission is that you have a banner. If you're not artistically inclined, however, do not fear! We have several amazing artists on the site who will make one for you. Simply post here.

Next, you can post in this thread and the staff will display your role-play in their signatures.

Also feel free to post in the Roleplay Directory. This is a thread that anyone can view at any time to see roleplays that are currently seeking and accepting members.

New Forum Person
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'm new to roleplaying so I may be slow but I'm very interested in this one. If you'll have me I'll try my hardest to keep up

Field Cryptozoologist
    I do a bit of everything, but I'm always down for a good horror or high fantasy plot
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

Howdy! Welcome to the site. I can't say for sure this is still happening, because it's been a bit since anything last happened.
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/MJKETshMQ8yXopEM8 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/MJKETshMQ8yXopEM8</a>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12