Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: (M fpr mature Pidi and Lu321) arranged marriage

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"So you're one of these ... you listen to someone else's stories and toboggans and make your judgment with that, you will do very well if you have to lead your empire," he said sarcastically and stood up, "I will take you to your residence, in two hours we will eat "
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Romance, slice of life, fantasy
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

She glared at him, frowning. "Thats not- nevermind." She said, not wanting him to think she was any worst. Taking a breath, she sighed. "In order to rule an empire, you must take all possibilities into consideration." she set the rabbit down, standing up. She nodded, not wanting to make the situation any worst.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Tristian stopped and turned and looked at her. "To lead an empire, a queen should follow her heart, and have a clear conscience, and first look for yourself, then listen to gossip right away," he spoke and stared at her. to "But I will not be surprised if you work the empire to the abyss"

and with those last values he turned and walked through the doors and towards the room of Kara
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Holding back another remark, she knew he was right. She had phrased everything poorly, and she doubted that she would be able to fix it by saying a simple word. She could still try though. "I'm sorry." she muttered before following him to her room. Once they had reached the room, she thanked him before going into the room, sighing heavily as she shut the door. Maybe he was right. Maybe she would be a horrible queen.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Tristan saw how the door closed and sighed once, he could hit his head, and went to the reading room, and looked at all the books and sighed and walked over to a book and grabbed it and stroked it. not to force this, let alone father take my dreams of wanting to see the world, traveling around, learning things and finding love for himself, instead of marrying a spoiled bratt "he said to the book

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

She spent a few minutes in the room before deciding to explore on her own. She wandered around the halls, thinking about everything she had to do. She had just passed a large room when she heard Tristan's voice. Cracking the door open, she heard him finish talking to the book. "What happened to not listening to the palace gossip? Or are you just assuming I'm a spoiled bratt?" She asked, stepping into a room with a quizzical look on her face.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Tristen dropped the book in shock, and looked at her for a moment and took the book off the ground and put it back "That's not watching or listening to gossip but looking at the none yourself, you look like a spoiled bratt" he said and walked over to her "Although I must say you're a beautiful spoiled Bratt" and stroked a strand of hair from her face, then walked away to the door

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

She stood still as he walked over to her, not even flinching as he brushed her hair away even though she wanted to shove him away. "I may not be an expert, but I'm pretty sure a good king does not judge a person by their looks but by his or her character." She mentioned as he walked away from her. She then walked around, looking at all the different books on the shelves.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

They were all books, in multiple languages, and all novels, and some fairy tales, but also many books about travel and the many worlds.

Tristan looked over his shoulder for a moment. "What do you like to read?" He asked suddenly and leaned against the door frame

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Hearing him, she glanced back. "Mostly adventure novels, but the occasional romance isn't to bad." She grinned, pulling a book off the shelf, reading the title and smiling. "Don Quixote is one of my favorites."

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast