Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: (M fpr mature Pidi and Lu321) arranged marriage

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"Don Quixote is also one of my favorites" soprak Tristen and walked to a cupboard and pointed to the row of Don Quixote books "But I read most about travel, a dream that now remains a dream through that ridiculous arrangement between our father's" and picked up one of the books and looked into it
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Romance, slice of life, fantasy
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

She looked up to where he pointed and her smile grew. Listening to him, she placed the book she was holding back on the shelf. "I'm not any more happy with it than you are... I'm sure we can do some traveling, maybe on our honeymoon or something. Or, of course, we could stage a kidnapping and escape to travel the world on our own." She joked, although the thought had crossed her mind.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Tristan looked at her "That's it !!! We are doing a kidnapping !! We are doing it tonight, put on some nice clothes and make sure you have a bag with you!" he said "Really you are a genius!"
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

"What? Are you serious? Do you know how much trouble we would be in if we were caught?" She asked, clearly not prepared at all for him to say that.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"Than i will take the fucking blame" he said "And by the way my dad will immediately blame me for everything" and he looked at her "But let's go to the dining room before they go find us"

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

"Are you sure? If you want to do it alone, I can stay behind and cover for you." she offered, thinking that he wouldn't want her to join him based on his comments. Nodding in agreement, she started towards the door before stopping. "You should lead. I don't know where I am going."

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"If you want you can come ... I'll wait for you in the garden tonight" he said and walked her towards the dining room, where he saw his older brother and his father already sitting there they were also talking to his stepmother came in, which he did not look at all and sat down at the table

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Nodding in understanding, she followed him. Looking around, she saw that Tristan's family was all her. She then saw her father walk in, smiling when he saw Kara and Tristan together. She glanced toward Tristan, not sure if they had any customs before sitting down and eating a meal.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Tristan looked at the food and sighed, then looked at Jasper, then at his father. "" So when is that retarded marriage? "

His father looked at him sternly, and he felt his older brother hit him in the back of his head, and his brother looked angry at him "You don't speak to father like that"

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Kara just stayed silent, looking at the food. She found herself a bit nervous.
    "Tomorrow at noon, and while I know it seems like trouble for you, both of our kingdoms will benefit from this union, so I suggest you speak very carefully, especially in the presence of ladies."

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast