Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: (M fpr mature Pidi and Lu321) arranged marriage

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

During the walk, Tristan jaade, and shot a rabbit, and took it, and stroked his dog and enjoyed nature, "We walk for another hour and then we make a place to rest and eat."
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Romance, slice of life, fantasy
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

She shivered as he shot the rabbit, but knew it was necessary. "Ok." She looked around, seeing that they were still on a relatively flat plain. "So... what places have you read about in your books?"

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"Enough ... but a book is just a book, they can speak the truth but they can also spread a lie" he said and looked at the sky and sighed "We're going to have bad weather, we need to find a place to be able to shelter, I know there is an abandoned village somewhere here, we can find a place to hide there.
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

"Ok. I'll follow your lead then." She replied, falling back a little bit. She sighed, not knowing what to say. She let the scilence drag on as they walked.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

After an hour's walk they found the dilapidated village, or so Tristan thought.

There were not many people. Tristan had about 5 large families, small children and a few older ones, Tristan stopped and looked at Jade for a moment, then back at the people who quickly looked at the two.

An older woman came up with two younger men, Tristan nodded hesitantly and introduced herself with a completely different name: "Jirou" he said and looked at the two men who stared at his two dead rabbits "Me and my sister, would like a place to hide from the bad weather, and a place to sleep "he said and gave the two dead rabbits to one of the men.

The woman stared at Jade for a moment, then walked over to Jade and ignored Tristan. "Are you hungry, my child?" she asked gently, pulling Jade over to the other women, and Tristan followed the men hesitantly

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Seeing the people, she was about to ask Tristan to turn back, but it was to late, the people had already seen them.

Seeing the older woman approach them, she figured that the woman was the elder of the village. Listening to the short exchange, she was surprised to find the woman taking her to the other women. Glancing back at Tristen, she then looked at the older woman. "Yes, thank you." she replied softly, not wanting to say anything she would regret.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

The woman smiled and took Jade to a group of women who were busy preparing food. "We've just started prepping the food," she said and than looked ad Jade and smiled "You'r brother will help the men"

Tristan looked towards Jade and then the two men who took him to a group of men who were busy bringing in some sheep and cows and a goat, Tristan was immediately put to work by one of the men, and looked he was amazed but hesitantly went to work

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

"How may I help?" she asked the woman. The woman then put her to work with the other girls. She was surprised to actually be having fun with the girls as they joked around while still preparing the food.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"Have you heard, that bastard son of the king is getting married, already feel sorry for the one who has to marry that monster," said one woman.

Tristan saw how the men brought in the sheep and suddenly felt someone pulling on his pants and looked up, and saw an old goat pulling on pants, and looked amazed, and looked at the men again "Where's my sister ? "

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

"He can't be to bad." she said, hoping she didn't sound to defensive. "I mean, you can't trust rumors, right?"

One of the men laughed, shooing the goat away. "She is with the woman. No need to worry."

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast