Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: (M fpr mature Pidi and Lu321) arranged marriage

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Tristan looked at the woman, and then at Jade, and then at his food "A whore is still nicely spoken about that woman, I know worse words how she called that woman, but a witch no his new wife is a witch"

Tristan remained calm and looked at the people who stared at him a bit. "What? Or do you like the new woman?" he asked in surprise
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Romance, slice of life, fantasy
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Jade tugged at his sleeve under the table, wondering what he was doing. She was getting more nervous by the second. She didn't like this at all.

"We do not deny that we despise all with connections to the king. She was a fool to marry him, but we can not hate our own daughter." a man replied.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Tristan looked up "That woman is your daughter" he said in surprise and took a sip of his wine "have pity on you"

Tristan looked at Jade for a moment and put his hand on her shoulder "Mouse you look tired, maybe better if you go to sleep"
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Her jaw tightened at his suggestion. Did he not understand that these people would kill them if they found out who he was. She still wasn't sure if he had a plan or not, so she just nodded. "Goodnight, brother." One of the women got up to show her to the house where Tristan and her would be staying.

"She is the reason we have not attacked yet." the man continued.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"Because the king knows she's your daughter? Because she's holding him back?" Tristan asked calmly, wondering to what extent these people knew what the king's sons looked like, because they could kill him like this, or keep him as prisoners

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

"No, because she would throw her life away to protect him. A foolish child, really." the man grunted. "She might be a betrayer, but we are forbidden to kill any from the clan, even if they haven't gotten the tattoo yet."

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"And what do you have to do to get that tattoo," he asked, refilling his cup with wine and taking a sip

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

"All you have to do is renounce any loyalty to the crown. Most people do it when they are eighteen, but some do wait until later years to do it." the man sighed. "Looks like the storm is going to hit. We should get to our huts."

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"Never been loyal to the crown" and with those words he got up and nodded "Thanks again for your hospitality" and walked to the room where Jade had been taken.

Tristan walked into the room and sat on a chair and took off his shoes and sighed and looked out the window

the older woman watched Tristan walk away and then looked at the man "Do you think we can trust that boy? he's already lying with the girl being his sister, they don't look alike"

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

As Tristan walked into the room, she shivered. She was laying down on one of the two cots in the room facing the wall.

"Don't assume things. The girl could be his father's ward. Still, let's keep an eye on them. Goodnight everyone." the man said, going to his own house.

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast