Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: (M fpr mature Pidi and Lu321) arranged marriage

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"Rumors? Child where have you lived all this time?" spoke a woman "The prince once had a girlfriend whom he raped and later sent away" said the woman angrily, "And his father is also a horrible man, he expects too much from the people, tax is too high and barely food for some people "

Tristan looked at the man for a moment, and "How come people lived here, I thought this dilapidated village was deserted"
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Romance, slice of life, fantasy
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

"Oh..." Was all she managed to say. She certainly wanted to believe that he never did that, but she wasn't so sure. "How do you know this?"

"We took it over once everyone was gone so we could live in peace, away from the civilization. No one knows we are here except us and you, and it should stay that way." the man replied.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"Because it was my sister ... we found her dead with a letter telling me what had happened" she said and felt tears in her eyes, the older woman looked at Jade for a moment.

"Me and my sister will leave immediately tomorrow morning, we really appreciate that we can stay here one night" said Tristan
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

"I am so sorry." Jade murmured, shock on her face. She bit her lip, knowing that she needed to talk to Tristan about this.

"The weather might be bad for a few days. You can stay as long as you like." The man said before walking off.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

The older woman put her hand on Jade's shoulder. "Come my child, we're going to let the men know we can eat, they'll be hungry."

Tristan looked at the man, I will discuss it with my sister "he said and didn't know if he could trust these people, and walked outside and stared at the dark sky

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

She nodded following the rest of the women. It wasn't long before ther were all sitting at a long table together. She was sitting next to Tristan, but she didn't look at him. She really didn't know how to bring the information she had heard being spoken up, and she didn't want to do it in front of people.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Tristan sat down next to Jade and looked at her, and soon noticed that something was wrong, he decided to ignore it, and looked at the food and the people, and saw a familiar tattoo on one of the men on his arm , these were people who were against his father "Beautiful tattoo" he spoke and took a piece of bread and divided it by two and gave a piece to Jade

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Jade had noticed the tattoos on each of the men and women's arms, but she figured it was just a tribal thing. She nodded in thanks as Tristan handed her some bread, chewing on it slowly as the man responded. "Thank you. It is, isn't it. I got it when my son died in battle." The man's voice was gruff. Jade then realized what the tattoos were. Every on here had a grievance against Tristands father or the royal family. She glanced at Tristan, wondering if he knew.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"I heard stories that people with that tattoo are against the king, you know that ugly pig," said Tristan and remained very calm.

One of the women looked at Tristan "Not only against the king but also against his sons ... even heard rumors that the youngest son is a bastard child ... his mother was a whore ... and a witch"

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Jade had to dig her nails into her arm to keep from speaking. She didn't know how Tristan could be so calm. She tried to hide her uncertainty about the situation, but it was hard. She was just hoping Tristan had some sort of plan.

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast