Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Survivals {M}{IC}

Hell Knight of RPA
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Default The Survivals {M}{IC}

Ships advanced slowly towards their enemy above orbit of an unknown planet. Fighters poured out of the hangers of carriers and cruisers opened fire on their targets. The human fleet remained position, cannons fired round after round. A squad approached a group of Elven fighters. The leader took point as he guided his team through the skirmish.

"This is Eagle One, form up in attack formation and stay close. Don't let one of those pointy ear bastards flank you."

"Copy Eagle One, Eagle Three in position." Breeze replied on her radio. Her helmet covered most of her head and her visor covered her eyes. She held on the control stick as she followed the leader. She listened to the others as they reported in.

"Fire on my command....Fire!"

Breeze squeezed the control stick and her primary weapons opened fire. Shooting down several targets and fired several heat seeking missiles.

"Eagle One to all Eagles, disperse now!"

Pulling her control stick, she followed a fighter and fired several rounds. Missing several times as she tailed her target. She waited for her missiles to lock while shooting. She came close as the long beep confirmed a lock on. She was about to pull the trigger until she looked at her rear camera and showed a Elven fighter flanked her. Shooting her engines and her fighter shook. Her hand squeezed and shots hit her target.

Her fighter pulled away from the fight and headed towards the planet. Trying to get to safety before her main core exploded. "This is Eagle Three, I'm hit!" She shouted over the radio. "Eagle Three, all systems response are failing, making a emergency landing on the planet. My engines are heavily damaged. Can't make it back to the carrier." Her control stick shook hard as she tried her best to keep the fighter intact. Her radio went static as she came close to the surface. "This is Eagle Three, negative on your last. Repeat." The radio static once more.

Her fighter approached the atmosphere. The fighter handle the burning surface, but once it hit clear skies. The fighter's control was lost. Breeze felt the stick loose and realized she couldn't control her fighter. "This is Eagle Three. I lost control of my fighter." She looked at her screen system. 'Auto Ejection Failure.' It blinked over and over. "My Auto Ejection is a failure, going manual!" She reached down below her seat and felt a handle. Pulling the handle, her latch opened and the seat shot out.

Breeze felt her body left the seat and quickly reached for her pull string to release her parachute. The wind caught her parachute and kept her floating in the air. She watched as her fighter disappeared in the clouds and heard a faint crash. She breathed in her helmet as she watched the clouds below her feet.

Minutes passed as she finally lands on the ground. Landing in a high green grass, she rolled in the dirt, trying her best to get up after struggling to get the parachute strings wrapped around her. Reaching for her knife and cut the strings, she finally stands on her feet and looked around her surroundings. Gasping and breathing slowly.

Trees almost touching the sky, grass just above her waist. It felt like she was in a jungle, but part country at the same time. She saw smoke coming in the west direction. Thinking it had to be her fighter. She started making her way towards the smoke. Still wearing the helmet, not knowing if the air is breatheable or toxic. Her visor was tinted for sun glare purposes. She reached for her side arm and pulled it, a just in case feeling.

Domina Noctis
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy and Scifi
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

Sitting in the brig Ruatria held a cloth to her lip soaking up the blood that was dripping from it. She had been in the ship cantina about twenty minutes ago flirting with one of the nurses. The girl was really cute and Ruatria had no idea she had been dating one of the ship's marines. At least until that marine had looked over and seen her kissing his girlfriend. A fight had broken out starting with just the two of them then quickly encompassing the entire cantina. It had taken the ship's security forces close to half an hour to break it up. Ruatria was one of the first ones the security forces went after having been very familiar with her. To say this wasn't her first stay in the brig was an understatement. Ruatria had been picked up by the security forces more times than she could count.

She looked up seeing a older man walking into the brig. He had a very displeased look on his face as he stopped before her cell. The security forces in the room popped to attention the moment he walked in but Ruatria stayed sitting on the bunk. “Stand at attention Commander Cor'zairuth.” He said.

She looked to the man judging whether it would be a good idea or not to challenge the man. Throughout her lifetime she had learned when and when not to press her father. Judging by the look on Admiral Aeron Cor'zairuth's face today was not a good day. Standing up Ruatria dropped the cloth to her side not feeling blood dripping down her lip thinking it had stopped bleeding as she gave a salute. “Admiral Cor'zairuth.”

He returned her salute then let out a deep sigh, “Ruatria, what is going on here? You are on flight status you aren't even supposed to be in the cantina.”

“Technically flight status only prevents me from drinking not actually being in the cantina. Check the security footage I didn't have a drop.” Ruatria said, dropping her own salute and bringing the cloth back to her lip seeing that it indeed wasn't bleeding anymore.

“Don't be cute, Ruatria.” Aeron said, grabbing a chair from one of the desks and sitting down. “On the eve of battle, really? I should leave you in here.”

“But you won't.” Ruatria said, with a smug look on her face. “As you said it is the eve of battle against a foe unlike anything we have ever encountered. I am the best pilot in the fleet. You won't bench me and risk losing the battle.”

“You know what your problem is Ruatria? You are clever, far too clever for your own good.” Aeron said, “Lieutenant Commander you will fly tomorrow but you can sleep here. Perhaps that will keep you out of trouble.”

“Demoting me again? I was just blowing off a little steam.” Ruatria said, this was the third time she had been demoted. Her supervisors often joked that she would never make it past the rank of Commander as she always seemed to get in trouble and demoted back down shortly after being promoted. This time was the longest she had kept the rank going on close to nine months.

“Maybe you should try mediating to blow off steam.” Aeron said, standing up and leaving the brig.

“I find sex much more satisfying.” She said, to herself.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

Surprisingly Ruatria got a good night sleep on the bunk in the brig thinking to herself that they must have recently changed out the mattresses. Currently she was in her fighter flying behind a Terrain craft she had dropped out of the glare from a nearby sun remaining unseen. Elvin ships had a stealth coating that hid them from Terrain radar until they used their weapons, forcing the Terrain pilots to rely heavily on sight. Right now she was trying to line up a shot with the Terrain fighter. Her model ship didn't have any view points and relied entirely on ship cameras that projected on a three hundred and sixty degree around the dome of the ship, making it seem like you were flying through the air without a ship. The computer systems beeped signaling that she had a lock, Ruatria let loose her guns not seeing the need to waste a missile on the fighter in front of her. A few moments of lighting up the fighter before her and it began careening toward the planet surface. “Take that you primitive bastard.” Ruatria said, a smirk on her face.

“Calen six watch your rear you got two Terrain fighters coming up on you.” Ruatria heard on her radio. She rotated her seat to see behind her, indeed there were two fighters tailing her. She flipped back around to face forward and dropped her ship into a nose dive heading straight toward the surface. “Eket what the hell are you doing?” The voice chirped in her helmet. She ignored it and continued her dive pulling the ship to do a quick loop. Most pilots couldn't hold that sharp of a turn but she managed until she had done a complete circle coming up between the two Terrain ships and releasing an EMP charge that fried both their systems causing the two ships to become dead in space to be picked off by another Elvin fighter.

A chuckle escaped her lips thinking they didn't know what hit them. Sadly too focused on the move Ruatria didn't know what hit her. The fighter shook with the force of the impact and her screens lit up with warnings that most of her systems were at a critical level. She tried to pulled the ship up out of the planet's atmosphere thinking she if her ship's engines failed she could easily get picked up by a Elvin ship. “Calen six to command, systems failing emergency evac requested.” She called out over her radio. Fate was against her though and her visual systems failed making it so she couldn't tell up from down. Her last known trajectory had her going into space but then the stabilizers on ship failed. “Amarth faeg!” Ruatria growled feeling her ship begin to spin out of control.

The warnings kept going off seeming to blend together a mess of sound. She was barely able to hear the warning about entering the atmosphere. Thankfully she was able to and managed to get enough thruster power to slow the ship's decent but there was no way to stop it from hitting the ground. The best she could hope for was to create some resistance so she didn't hit it at full speed. Blindly she forced what was left of the thrusters and counted down with the ship as it read off how close to the ground she was. When she not from from it she braced herself for impact.

The force of the crash knocked her out and she wasn't sure how long she had been asleep. She looked the sensors on her ship noticing it had completely lost power and part of the roof had been torn off in the crash. The face plate on her helmet was cracked, judging by the fact she was still alive the air wasn't toxic. She removed the helmet throwing it to the ground of the ship feeling something wet trickling down her face from her right eye. The broken glass had cut her face but it didn't seem to be that serious. She then unbuckled her harness thinking of taking a look around where she had crashed.

Though when she tried to stand up she found that she was stuck to the chair and the movement sent an extreme wave of pain through her right leg. Looking down she noticed a piece of the ship's roof had impaled her leg. She would have to pulled the metal from her leg and hope she was able to make it to the ship's medical kit before passing out again. Grabbing the metal she shook her head then stopped using her knife to cut a piece of her harness then biting down on it before grabbing the metal again. Just as she was about to pull it out she heard the sound of something outside the ship and drew her pistol not knowing what it was.

Translation: Calen – Green, Amarth faeg – Bad luck

Another round of bullets hits my skin. Well, fire away
    Cause today, I won't let the shame sink in. We are bursting through
    the barricades and reaching for the sun.

We Are Warriors

Hell Knight of RPA
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Breeze was sleeping on her bed, though was barely waking up to the sound of her video call ringing loudly in her own room. Her eyes blinked and groaned as she finally woke and stretched her body out. Half dazed and awake, she gets up from her bed and walked towards her video caller. Wearing a white tank top with white shors, her hair messy and a sleepy face. She sits on a chair in front of the video caller device and finally answers. Her eyes still closed, but heard her mother greeting her.

"Good morning dear, how did you sleep?" Her mother asked.

"Hey look at that, she overslept." Her father stated the appearance.

Breeze opened her eyes and looked at the split screen of her parents smiling at her. "Your calling me too early." She finally says and looked at the time. '05:30' the clocked flashed several times as though the alarm had been set off.

"Honey, you better get dressed. Your supervisor called us wondering where you was." The mother leans in closer. "Have you been drinking again?"

The father chuckled. "She's old enough to drink."

"Mark, you should be taking this seriously!"

"Sarah, she is old enough to be on her own. Whatever choices she makes is her decision." The father cleared his throat. "But Lauren, honey. When you drink, remember to know your limit."

"Mark!"

"Just giving advice like you keep telling me to."

"Yes, but-"

Breeze waved her hands at the screen. "Mom, Dad. Please. I can handle myself. And don't worry, I'll be on time. I got only a half hour to get to the shuttle bay, I'll just get dress and buy lunch at the cafeteria. As always."

"Honey, if you need money. Don't be afraid to ask us. We're here to help you." The mother offered.

"That'll be a first." Breeze scoffed.

"Look, Lauren. I know we were never always there for you. But since time had passed and we don't always live forever. We want to be here for you. By the way, how's Daniel?" The father asked.

"You mean the guy who broke up with me almost five years ago?" Breeze placed her elbow on the table and her chin on her palm.

"Wait..what?" The father sounded surprised.

"Five years?!" The mother sounded suprised as well. "Lauren, you been alone for five years?"

"No...I got my dildo." Breeze answered sarcastically.

The father snickered at the answer.

"Lauren!" The mother's jaw open widely at the answer.

"Oh Sarah, don't be suprised. You have one too." The father snicked again.

"Oh yes. The whole seven inches." The mother said with a evil grin.

The family started laughing and Breeze hid her face from the two. "Oh god, too much info." Then sighs softly.

"Lauren sweety. We both love you." The father smiled.

"With all our hearts together." The mother added.

"I love you too." Breeze smiled at the screen. Then heard the intercom in the hall. "Liutenant Lauren Hawkins, report to the shuttle bay immediatly. Liuetenant Lauren Hawkins report to the shuttle bay immediatly!"

"That's my que, bye mom, dad." She waved at the two and disconnects the call.

Breeze was running for a time when she finally arrived at the crash site. Passing through the bushes and large leaves. She noticed the smoke was getting closer and closer. She jumped through a large bush and landed on the other side. She looked at the crash site surrounding and realized it was not her fighter.

Standing by the Elven fighter. She gripped her gun with both hands and slowly moved towards the ship. Her breathing was steady in the helmet as she looked around. Aiming near the pilot seat, she thought she heard a cry of pain. She kept her grip tight as she quickly moved to the side of the side and leans in closer. It was clear the pilot was alive, but wounded.

How badly wounded she wondered as she kept the gun pointed at the ground. She pondered a second to make a decision. Then finally takes a stand and aims the gun at the pilot's window. "I can hear you in there!" She shouted. "Come out with your hands up." She waited, but felt like no answer.

Her foot kicks the side. "I said come out and I won't kill you!" She warned and kicks the ship again. She kept the helmet on as her sensor on her wrist was damaged. She couldn't tell if the environment was safe or not, but her oxygen level showed it was low. "I said get out!" She kicked the ship once more. Then hears the helmet beeps. Warning the oxygen support was low and a red light shined on cheek.

Domina Noctis
    Fantasy and Scifi
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

Standing on the bridge of his ship Admiral Aeron looked out into the open space. There were damaged ships littering the area. Both sides had taken heavy losses and neither could really call themselves the winner. Fleet command had ordered them to pull back and wait for reinforcements. “Admiral, recovery operations are complete.” An aid said, walking up to the man and giving him a salute. The aid stood there looking nervous as he handed the Admiral a tablet. “Sir, here is a list of the causalities.”

Aeron took the tablet at first not looking at it as he dismissed the aid. He had heard Ruatria's evac call on the radio but hadn't heard anything about recovery crews finding her ship. He briefly looked at the tablet, there were over two hundred names on the list of either confirmed deaths or missing pilots. “Simsha, you have command of the bridge. I'll be in my ready room if you need me.” Aeron said, to his second in command as he walked to the office attached to the bridge. He went straight to the desk sitting down and dropping the tablet on the desk, one name standing out above the others, Lieutenant Commander Ruatria Cor'zairuth, missing in action presumed dead.

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

The sounds outside her ship grew louder then someone shouted in English, great a Terrain pilot. It was standard practice for the Elvin fleet to have all their forces learn the primary language of whoever they were fighting against. That way if there was if they encountered the enemy they could understand them. As it was Ruatria was fluent in six languages. The person outside was a woman though her voice was distorted by the speaker in a helmet. They didn't know the air was breathable. Several times the woman ordered her out of the ship then kicked the side of it. The jarring of the ship caused the metal in her leg to shift and another wave of pain, Ruatria groaned trying her best not to let the sound carry.

Ruatria grabbed for her pistol and aimed it out the opening in roof of the ship. She couldn't see the woman so she was shooting blind. When she pulled the trigger of her pistol she got a feedback shock that forced her to drop the gun. If she hadn't been wearing gloves she would have burned her hands. The gun fell out of her reach not that it was any good it must have been damaged in the crash. Her rifle and sword were in the aft of the fighter in the same bulkhead as the medical kit.

She was trapped here with no way to defend herself except her dagger. Swordplay was something taught to all Elvish nobility but with her being stuck in the chair wounded and only a dagger, Ruatria wasn't sure how she would fair against a Terrain with a gun. There weren't any options for her but to hope this Terrain pilot didn't outright kill her. Even if they weren't here the odds of reaching the medical kit before passing out were low and even lower for her to be able to use the mana foam. Elvin scientists had managed to create a healing foam that could be used to pack a wound with a healing gel that would stop bleeding and help heal the wound. If she were to survive this wound she would need that foam.

“The ship was damaged in the crash. I am trapped. I can not move.” Ruatria said, with a very heavy accent. She hated using English it was a crude language that sounded horrible when it rolled off her tongue nothing like the melodic way Elvish did. “I am unarmed.” Ruatria lied as she slipped the blade of her dagger into her right sleeve, the blade resting on the top of her hand concealing it from sight then holding her hands up palms out. If this Terrain pilot wanted her they were going to have to come inside.

We Are Warriors

Hell Knight of RPA
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Breeze held on to her pistol and leans in closer to hear another sound. Then she heard a voice called out from the inside, but in English. Surprised look on her face, she takes a step back and examined around the ship. "How do they know our language?" She asked herself. Checking her suit and helmet, the oxygen level was a little more stable. She examined the ship, looking for a way to the top to access the pilot's pit.

She finally started climbing up slowly, it was a tough challenge. Grunting and pulling her weight up, she achieved reaching the top. Standing on her feet, she finds the opening hole to the pilot. She kept her pistol aimed, in hopes the pilot was not lying. Moving slowly, she peeks inside of the ship and sees the pilot sitting there. Trapped was the right term, the straps kept her in the seat, and there was shrapnel in her leg. "Your unarmed?" She asked once more before making her next move. Her eyes watched the blood coming out of her leg, but also sees the pain look on the Elvin face. She gives a frustrated sigh and holstered her pistol. She hears the gun clicks with the holster, only she knew how to pull it out.

Jumping inside the ship, she reached for her knife on her chest plate. "I'm gonna help you, okay?" She spoke while still wearing the helmet, despite the warning of oxygen low lighting up again. "So...don't do anything stupid." She sighs as she looked at the straps and started cutting with her knife.

It took a while for Breeze to get the woman out of the ship and safely on the ground. Carrying her to safety and let the Elvin woman lay on the ground by herself. She felt her lungs hurting for air. She groaned as she stepped away. "Ah crap." She muttered. "Screw it." She reached for the back of her helmet and pulled two cords. One cord was for her oxygen, and the other for her wrist band, but it was damaged. Pulling the helmet off of her face and dropped the helmet by her feet. Her black short hair loose on her shoulders. Taking a deep breath and inhales the fresh air. "Clean air?" She asked herself. Opening her blue eyes and looked around.

After having a moment to herself, she looked to the Elvin woman. Her hand on the handle of her pistol, she steps closer to the woman. "Okay first question: How do you know our language?" She looked at her leg, "Second question: You got a medkit?" She wanted to help the Elvin woman, "And third question: Who are you?"

Domina Noctis
    Fantasy and Scifi
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

“Your language is so simple a child could learn it without really trying.” Ruatria said with a sneer, looking up from her leg to the Terrain who had pulled her from the ship. The metal piece was still in her leg but somehow the Terrain had managed to free it from the seat. It was still bleeding and throbbed she would need that medical kit very soon. Which lead to the Terrain's second question about the medical kit. Ruatria did have one but it was in the same bulkhead that her rifle and sword were in. She wasn't very keen on giving the Terrain access to her weapons but she needed that kit.

Thankfully the Terrain wouldn't be able to use the rifle, all Elvish weapons were keyed to only activate for those with Elvish DNA. Taking slaves of their conquered foes was common for the Elves and it was quite helpful in keeping them from rebelling if they couldn't use any weapons. Ruatria didn't like the idea of letting the Terrain have access to her sword, it had been a gift from her grandfather on her twenty second birthday but she doubt the Terrain would have any idea of how to use the sword. Terrains were brutish and clumsy she wouldn't have the skill to weld it.

“There is a medical kit in the aft section of the ship it is in a bulkhead.” Ruatria finally said, decided she had no choice to have the Terrain get it. She was starting to feel weak from the loss of blood and needed to get her leg taken care of. The Terrain didn't seem to be moving to get the kit making Ruatria a little annoyed. The third question, she must be waiting on the answer to the third question. She wasn't thrilled on giving this pathetic Terrain her name, she wasn't worth it. Though the Terrain wasn't moving, Ruatria let out a low growl then answered, “Eket.” She waited a moment the Terrain looking confused. “You can call me Eket.” She said, thinking the Terrain didn't know her language and would have no idea that Eket wasn't actually a name.

We Are Warriors

Hell Knight of RPA
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Breeze stood there, examining the wound and looking at the Elvin woman. "Eket." She said to herself. "Sounds like a word for vomit." She commented before taking her leave. Walking back to her ship, she located the bulkhead and opened it. Finding not only the medkit, but a rifle and a sword. Her eyes stared at the rifle with an exotic thoughts. "I could hunt a lot of deer with that." She said softly. Her hand touched the surface, but realized something about the Elvin weapons. They were all DNA Encoded. Feeling rather disappointed about not using the weapon, she looked at the sword and admired the crafstmanship.

She grabbed the medkit and the sword. She figured she should take the rifle as well, but didn't trust the Elvin woman enough to carry it. Returning back to the wounded woman. She tossed the kit to the Elvin woman, still holding onto the sword. "Here's your medkit." She said as she looked at the sword. "You know when to come prepared." She pulled the sword out of the sheath and examined the blade.

She held the sword with one hand and posed in a stance, swinging the sword and certain directions. She dropped the sheath then held the hilt with both hands. She did practice swings like she learned when she was a child aboard one of the ships in the human fleet. Her father had a tutor who teached her about swordmanship. It was the only way to pass time while doing a tour with her father.

Twirling the sword in her hand. She looked at the Elvin woman and pointed the tip of the blade at her. Then slowly layed the blade on one hand and held the hilt with her other hand. She stood there looking at the sword. "It's beautiful." She said softly. Sheating the sword and still kept the sword. She looked at the Elvin woman. "Okay 'Eket' if that is your name." She kneels down, but kept her distance. "We're stranded, and so far your wounded and I doubt you'll make it on your own." She looked around her surroundings. "My ship must've landed farther away." She sighs frustrated and looked at the woman again. "It has weapons, food and medical stuff we need. If we get to my ship, we can survive whatever is on this planet." Standing up and looking around, "This planet...I think it can block communications." She looked confused as she looked at the plants and trees. "I never heard of a planet that can do that."

Domina Noctis
    Fantasy and Scifi
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

Ruatria took the medical kit and opened it taking out a injector and the can of mana foam. She looked over a displeased look on her face that the other woman had her sword. She noted that the Terrain hadn't grabbed her rifle, she must have figured out that it wouldn't work for her. When the Terrain took the sword out of the sheath and started conducting some moves with it Ruatria clinched her fists. It was bad manners to use someone else's sword especially without their permission. This Terrain no doubt was uncultured and her form while not completely horrible was crude. Taking a deep breath she focused on tending to her wound. She wouldn't be able to do anything about the Terrain until she had removed this metal shard and bandaged the wound.

While the Terrain was distracted toying with her sword Ruatria stowed her dagger in the medical kit being sure to put it under everything out of sight. She reached up to the zipper on her flight suit and pulled it down, sliding her arms out of the sleeves and letting it pool up around her waist. Under the flight suit she was wearing a plain green tank top and a pair of matching spandex shorts. Taking the injector she pushed the flight suit down a little further and pressed the injector to her thigh then hit the button on the top of it, injecting herself with a numbing agent. It wouldn't completely take the pain away but it would help enough for her to remove the shard and deal with the following pain.

The numbing agent would take a few minutes to start working so she went to work on removing her flight suit. Her left boot came off pretty easy but the right was more difficult she she couldn't really bend her leg. After several tries she managed to get it off then went to work on the rest of the suit. Shimming it down around her bottom she grabbed the tear that the shard caused and tore it even further until she reached the zipper and ripped it open. From there she completely removed the suit leaving her sitting there basically in her undergarments.

She already could feel the numbing agent working on her leg so she balled up a bit of the flight suit and bit into before grabbing the shard and ripping it out. Ruatria saw stars the pain incredible marking her wonder how bad it would have been without the numbing agent. She didn't have much time to ponder though as she quickly grabbed the can of mana foam spraying it into the wound. The pink substance filled the wound starting out first as a liquid that harden into a foam until the wound was sealed. It would slowly dissolve as it healed. She then took a bandage and wrapped her wound.

The Terrain was done defiling her sword and sheathed it. She knelt down next to her briefly commenting about finding her ship for supplies. Ruatria had all those supplies in her own ship but unfortunately most of them were stored in an overhead compartment that was missing along with the roof to her ship. They would have to travel to the Terrain's ship but Ruatria was damned sure she wasn't going as the Terrain's prisoner. She need her weapons, and she wasn't going in her undergarments. The Terrain turned to look at the landscape commenting on the lack of communications. These Terrains really didn't know anything. “It is because of the Zylumn, the rocks.” Ruatria said, thinking the Terrain had no idea what she was talking about, “You Terrains are just learning to crawl and know nothing of the universe. Zylumn interferes with subspace communications. You have to set up relay stations to boost the signal.” Ruatria repositioned herself so her good leg was closest to the Terrain then pushed up on her hands spinning around and kicking the legs out from under her. The Terrain hit the ground hard, dropping her sword. Which Ruatria was quick to pick up and spin around hitting the other woman on the back of the head with the sheath knocking her out.

She used the sword to help her stand then as a cane to hobble over to her ship. She found a round panel on the side of it and pushed it in with her hand turning it clockwise until a door opened. She could have told the Terrain about it but it was much more amusing to watch her climb up and down the ship. Not to mention the Terrain did have a pleasing form to look at. Once back inside she went to the aft bulkhead and removed her rifle leaning it against the wall as she pulled out a box. Inside of it was a spare uniform, her model of ship was used for long distance reconnaissance and had some extra provisions.

Her uniform was made up of a green sleeveless jerkin and a pair of loose fitting pants, a pair of brown calve high boots, leather bracers and lastly a green cloak. Thankfully the pants were loose unlike her flight suit, with the bandage on her leg she never would have been able to get them on if they weren't. She grabbed a pack that had a few days rations in it and some water thinking she would need it until they found some.

She made her way out of the ship still using her sword as a cane until she saw a long branch that she could use instead. Her sword was much to fine of a tool to continue using like that. So the sword was hooked on the right side of her belt where it belonged, she was left handed and preferred a cross draw. Ruatria then took a seat on a rock not far from the unconscious Terrain aiming her rifle at her until she woke up. She had no idea which direction the Terrain ship had crashed in and would need her to be her guide. It was about twenty minutes later when the Terrain finally began to stir, “Quel amrun melar.” She said, holding the rifle on the Terrian. “Now it is my turn to go over a few things. As much as I would not mind calling you stupid Terrain that is not polite. What is your name? Next, you will never and I mean never touch my sword with your filthy hands again. And lastly which direction did your ship crash? We will want to get moving before night fall. My people have not really had a chance to log what sort of fauna is here but most predators are nocturnal.”

Translation: Quel amrun melar – Good morning lover.

We Are Warriors

Hell Knight of RPA
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Breeze woke slowly, but felt pain behind the back of her head. She looked around and noticed the other was sitting down with the rifle in her hands. With a frustrated look and a glare staring at the Elvin woman. "I'm starting to think this trust issue is gonna be a real problem between us, isn't?" She slowly gets up, but remains sitting on the ground, lifting her knees up for her elbows to rest on. "Breeze." She said, "Just call me Breeze." She looked at her wristband, the equipment was still damaged. "If had known where that is, I would have found it instead of your ship." She showed the disfunctional item.

Scoffing as she looked up to the skies. "We don't just crash with our ship." She pointed out, "We eject ourselves out of the ship so we won't dje." Getting up slowly and examined the sky, she was looking for signs of smoke. Signs of a another wreckage. "As for knowing where my ship is." She looked at the Elvin woman. "Is a very good question."

"So this planet is still unknown to you as it is still unknown to us?" She asked with a curious face. "Good." She looked at her chest plate and reached for her knife. She throws the knife at the Elvin woman and quickly makes a run for it. She didn't plan to be interrogated by a Elvin Officer should they send a search party for this 'Eket.'

Running through the woods as quick as she can. She kept running for some time and she started having trouble keeping up with her breathing. The air was different in this area, like it was meant to depressurize the wildlife. She started to slow and turned around to see if the Elvin woman was keeping up. Or if she had lost her.

She reached for her chest plate and pulled a latch that kept the armor on. The plate falls on the ground including the ones attached to her arms and legs. She was standing there, wearing her black suit. Now she wished she never throw that knife. She had to keep looking for her ship. She looked up once more and noticed smoke raising up in the opposite direction of where she ran. Thinking to herself, it had to hers. She started moving again.

Minutes passed as she located her ship, but it was on the edge of a cliff. "Crap." She muttered. Walking slowly up to the ship and climbing aboard, she looked inside the pit first. The systems were fried and nothing came of use. She moved towards her storage unit and pulled the compartment opened. She lifted a large crate box and pulled it out. Grunting as she lifted the heavy container and tossed it on the ground. Her feet wobbled as the ship moved. "Crap, crap, crap." She said softly over and over again.

She looked inside the storage compart again and reached for a large bag. Grabbing it and pulling it out, she felt the ship losing balance. She quick made haste back to solid ground. Jumping off of the edge, the ship falls off of the cliff and landed on the ground below. Causing an explosion.

Breeze sighs as she rested her head back. Buy quickly stood up when she heard a twig crack. Crawling toward the box container. She needed her weapons to be ready to defend herself. That stopped when she saw that Elvin woman again, her foot on the crate. "Ah crap." Breeze said to herself again.

Domina Noctis
    Fantasy and Scifi
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

This Breeze, what a strange name though Ruatria figured it wasn't really her name, threw a knife at her then ran. It was unfortunate that she ran because she didn't see Ruatria skillfully catch the knife with two fingers. She didn't bother running after the Terrain there was no way with her leg as it was that she would be able to keep up. As it was Ruatria could barely walk. She took note of which way Breeze ran and after gathering a few more supplies, including the medical kit from the ship she headed off in the direction that Breeze ran. In the distance she could see smoke billowing into the air. She hadn't noticed that before but had been a little distracted tending to her wound then bantering with the Terrain.

It took Ruatria some time to catch up with the Terrain but when she did she noticed the ship teetering on the edge of a cliff. Breeze wasn't anywhere in sight but she did see a crate laying outside the ship. It was likely Breeze had removed it from the ship and was still inside gathering more supplies. She could so easily walk over to the ship and send it careening off the cliff with Breeze inside. Though she didn't who knew what supplies were still in the ship and how long it would be before the fleet sent a search party for her. If they even did, they could just assume she was dead and cut their losses. Until her leg healed as much as she hated to admit it she would need help.

Ruatria limped over to the crate and propped her foot up on it taking the weight off her leg felt good. The injection she had given herself was starting to wear off. She knew she should be resting not tracing across the jungle after the enemy. The Terrain ship began to rock more and looked to be about to fall over the cliff. She merely watched wondering if Breeze would manage to get off the ship in time or not. A few seconds later Breeze jumped from the ship with a large bag. The other woman laid on the ground panting and not noticing that she wasn't alone anymore. Ruatria drew her sword and shifted her position accidentally stepping on a twig giving away she was there. Breeze tried to crawl to the crate but stopped a short distance from it. The blade of her sword cut into the ground close enough to Breeze's throat for her to feel it but not cut her. In her fingers Ruatria held the knife that had been thrown at her. She tossed it to the ground next to Breeze. “I believe you dropped this.” She said, “And I hope you managed to get everything you needed from the ship before it fell.”

Ruatria pulled the sword away and sheathed it before sitting down on the crate her leg hurting even more. She looked over to the Terrain woman. “We both are in quite a predicament, if we are lucky our people will send rescue crews for us but I doubt that is going to happen until the battle is won. Then it depends on which side wins, though I have a feeling it will be mine. Either way we are going to be here a while. It does not serve either of us if we spend it trying to kill each other. I propose a truce.” Ruatria said, knowing they had a better chance of surviving. “I am injured and you know nothing of this planet. Our sensors are more advanced than yours, I know much about this planet such as the gravitational pull is much stronger than it is on your planet. That is why you are winded. I suggest we stop trying to kill each other and work together.”

Ruatria leaned forward to the Terrain woman and held her hand out, “Truce?”

We Are Warriors

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast