Page 1 of 17 123 ... LastLast

Thread: (M fpr mature Pidi and Lu321) arranged marriage

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Default (M fpr mature Pidi and Lu321) arranged marriage

walked up to his balcony half-gaping and stretched, and sighed and stroked his half-long black hair, and sighed once, after the quarrel with his father yesterday he had slept badly, and didn't feel like being here today, and welcome the princess.

Tristan was king Sabastian's second son, and his wife, it was more of a youngster who liked to be alone or went hunting, sometimes getting into trouble here and there, he was also known to be a savage, and often there were gossip that he liked to share the bed with several women, Tristan was used to all that gossip, and sometimes he could anger his father with it.

Tristan once looked at the main square of the castle and again a sigh went up, and he heard someone knocking on his door when he looked around, it was a maid and he nodded and saw her bow down to him, then she walked with his clothes to a small bench and laid it down, then walked out of his room. "No sense today to meet that spoiled bratt," he muttered
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Romance, slice of life, fantasy
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Kara sat in the carriage, boredly looking out the window at the scenery. Today she would be meeting her husband, a prince with the reputation for being a rebellious jerk. That being said, she was not looking forward to it. Her father sat across from her, reading some papers, no doubt work related.

She was the only child of King Jasper and his wife, and being the only child gave her lots of advantages. She got to learn things only the heirs to the throne would, and there was no way that her parents would ever marry her off to let another rule her country's throne. Or, at least, she thought they wouldn't.

As the carriage pulled to a stop, she looked out the window, studying the castle as she ran her fingers through her amber colored hair. The door opened, and a man appeared to help her out of the carriage. "The prince shall be here soon. Follow me." the man said. "Thank you." Kara responded, frowning. She knew that she was going to hate this. Brushing off her dark green dress, she followed the man into the castle.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

King Sebastian, and his new wife, Tristan's stepmother, were both waiting for them, the woman looked at her husband for a moment and put her hand on his shoulder. "He'll come, my dear," she said calmly.

The doors of the great throne room opened Sebastian, looked at his wife and nodded and looked at the people who came in and walked over to them "Lord Jasper, it makes me see my kingdom well" he said politely and bowed slightly for him and then looked at the young lady next to him and bowed to her "Princess, I hope your journey was not tiring"

Tristan walked into the throne room just then, and walked past them and glanced briefly at Kara. "Hi" he said quickly, then glanced at his father who looked disapprovingly at his son. "What am I saying hello?"

Tristan disagreed at all with this change in his life, let alone marry this stranger, then return to their realm to take over the throne in the future
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

"King Sebastian, it is an honor." King Jasper replied, returning the bow. Kara gave a polite smile to the other king, dipping into a curtsey. "No, not at all. Thank you. Your kingdom is very charming."

Seeing the prince walk in, she found him every bit as handsome and rude as he was rumored to be. She held back an unsavory comment, managing to keep her facial expression calm.

"Why don't the children spend some time together before night falls?" King Jasper suggested. Kara opened her mouth to protest, but her father gave her a warning glare. She disliked this even more than she thought she would.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Sabastian smiled and looked at Jasper. "I think that's an excellent idea, don't you think Tristian?" and he looked at his son sternly.

Tristan looked at his father, and sighed and shrugged "Oh yes nice father" he spoke with great sarcasm, and looked at Kara "If you want to follow me princess, then I'll show you the castle" and without her offering an arm, he walked to the door "There goes my day, had many better things to do" he said softly to himself, and gave one of the guards a reading book he had been holding all along "Make sure my book brought to my room "

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Seeing that Tristan didn't seem any more enthusiastic about the marriage didn't make her feel any better. After all, wasn't marriage supposed to be for love? Or was that just in stories? It didn't matter. They were going to get married tomorrow no matter what.

She was actually glad he didn't take her arm. Following him, she glanced at the guard he handed his book to before continuing on. "What were you reading?" she asked quietly, brushing some stray hair out of her face as they walked. She might as well get to know him a bit before the wedding.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"Romeo and Juliet" he spoke calmly and looked at her for a moment and walked through the huge corridors "If you get lost, don't be afraid to ask the guards for directions, they will help you at all times" and he opened two huge doors that lead to the garden, "And for a lot of rest I advise you to be here, not many people come here"

It was a beautiful garden, all trees and flowers, and there were even rabbits to be seen, and several different birds, "The rabbits are tame, just don't stroke the big brown one by the tree, he is old, and sometimes feels like to bite "

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Nodding, she hid a smile as she found out what the book was. At least they had one thing in common. Listening to everything he had to say, she glanced at the walls of the palace. They were adorned with beautiful paintings, most of which she didn't recognize.

As he opened the doors to the garden, she did nothing to hide her amazement. "It's beautiful... we have nothing like this in my kingdom..." She couldn't help but smile as a small black bunny hopped over to her, sniffing at her dress. Leaning down, she carefully picked it up, stroking its soft fur as she held it.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"Why don't you have a garden like this? Seems pretty boring to your castle" he said and sat down on a bench and looked at her for a moment and soon noticed that one of the rabbits started nibbling at his boot "Really when do you stop once and for all to eat my boots "and he picked up the animal and put it on the couch next to him and stroked it.

"I'm going to miss this place" he said softly, Tristan seemed very different compared to before and all the stories that went around about him

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

"If I'm honest, it is. The only place to really relax is the library. Its my favorite room in the castle." She grinned as she saw the rabbit nibbling at his shoe. "I can see why you would. It is beautiful here..." She paused looking at him for a moment. "Maybe you aren't as bad as I thought you were..." she muttered, sitting beside him on the side the rabbit wasn't.

Page 1 of 17 123 ... LastLast