Thread: Science fiction / fantasy roleplay

New Forum Person
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Science fiction, fantasy, horror
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Science fiction / fantasy roleplay

ello, i'm looking for someone to do a science fiction or fantasy roleplay. I have ideas, but I am open to ideas as well. Just DM me so we can talk it out.

I'd like my partner to be able to keep posts above 200+ words, though I understand that certain scenes will be shorter. That being said, I'd rather there be quality.

Here's a little information about me.

I usually do 1+ post per day, but if you can’t do that, I totally understand.

I write third person, and typically double. I do any romantic pairings, but prefer platonic. I want our characters to work.

I do not do any sort of fandom roleplay. Please don’t request that I play a human character.

Please do not poke / bump me every day. With that in mind, if I haven’t answered for a couple of days and I’m clearly invested, I may have just accidentally read it and forgot to mark it as unread.

I am Ghost-Friendly.

I write anywhere from 200-1000 words. Depending on the scene, what I’ve got to work with, and my creativity.

New Forum Person
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hey man, I'm new to this as well. Maybe I might be able to join, but do you have any pointers?

Arch-angel of Epica
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)

Moves to 1X1 request section.