Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: The Greed of the Seven Seas [M] [IC]

Domina Noctis
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy and Scifi
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

She watched as the sea grew closer and she was able to start making out the harbor. When they were close enough for her to fly to the shore Baez jumped from the crow's nest cutting through the wind. Something caught her eye and she noticed the little dragon sitting on the spar of the ship. She flew over to her, “Hey, you want to stretch your wings and take in the sights?” Baez asked, then without waiting for an answer. On her way off the ship she also noticed Lola on the deck thinking the elf would not be happy about her just flying off without a word. She pulled out the pouch the Captain had given her took a few coins then buzzed by Lola dropping the pouch in her hand. “I'm not jumping ship, just going to take a look around. Hold onto that until I get back okay?”

Another round of bullets hits my skin. Well, fire away
    Cause today, I won't let the shame sink in. We are bursting through
    the barricades and reaching for the sun.

We Are Warriors

Fantasy, SciFi, Horror
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Captain V nodded as she steered the ship off the coast, getting the ship as close as she could without beaching it. Then she addressed Romalia's question. V could sense her hesitation, but it was not her place to judge."Yes the island is here off the coast of Spain. The treasure map I have shows the buried treasure from recently deceased Cap'n Crosley 'Mutiny' Sabre. He was ruthless and known to double cross anyone for loot. Unfortunate his demise came quicker than expected. Luckily for us, I was able to snag this map. Now let's hope there are no other ships about. We are already going to have to slaughter the locals to get what we want." V then paused and turned back to Romalia. "If you want to sit this one out you can. Just watch and see how things are done." She then shrugged and made her way over to Blackfin.

The sun had set and the disguise of night was falling upon them. The anchor dropped and as that happened it looked like Baez was going to head out to scout ahead. She gave a nod of approval and hoped Dragon would join her. V took out her telescope and looked through it, trying to see any activity upon land. She did not have nightvision, but she could make out some shadowy figures upon the horizon. "So Blackfin, what do you think for a game plan? Sneak in and or goin swords a swingin' and take out threats early on?"

Wolf of the Highlands
    Fantasy, sci-fi, steampunk, action
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Romalia thought for a moment. She would hate to meet blades with her brother. But she needed to do something.
    she set off to where the armory should be to grab a crossbow, whoever else looking for this treasure or protecting it would likely be better trained than she with the sword. She should probably get some armor on if there was any to be found, though better to have something light like leather than bulky steel plates in her case.
    Stark, the name given to my ancestor for a feat of bravery. It means Strength, or Strong.
    The motto give: fortiorum fortia facta (made stronger and braver)

I say, let us all be fortiorum fortia facta.

Spoiler: I'm an Ajin! 

Spoiler: extra 

Domina Noctis
    Fantasy and Scifi
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

Flying away from the ship she didn't look back to see if the dragon was following her. She didn't really know the dragon and wasn't sure the little creature would feel comfortable enough to fly off with her. Dragons weren't known for warming up to people fast. If the dragon didn't come after her Baez wouldn't take offense. She knew their nature. Staying up in the clouds Baez moved closer to the shore, seeing a small settlement. She was always cautious when flying into new areas. You never could tell how they were going to take to fliers. Sometimes she was shot at other times people wouldn't leave her alone far to curious for their own good. She took a couple laps around the village then found an alleyway to land in. Walking toward the mouth of the alley she grabbed a cloak off of a laundry line throwing it over her being sure to cover her wings and her head.

From there she found herself walking through the marketplace and started walking around taking in what the village had.

We Are Warriors

`、、ヽ`☂ヽ`、ヽ`、ヽ
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)

Dragon uncurled when Baez appeared hovering next to the spar, it was unclear what the invitingly scented being was saying. Still, it swooped down to have a word with Lola, then took off towards the island.

Dragon climbed out from underneath the mast top and stood up, then with the grace of a cat, she ran to the end of the spar and leapt into the sky, transforming as she fell. Working her wings furiously, the tiny dragon followed Baez as she flew towards the island.
    Spoiler: ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ √Ăłł Єѵïł ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ 

Field Cryptozoologist
    I do a bit of everything, but I'm always down for a good horror or high fantasy plot
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

“It’s probably be wise to go in quiet-like, as not to have the town guard on us before we can say ‘argh’.” He said. He couldn’t see the people on the island, but he could just get their scent on the night breeze. “If it comes to it, we could take ‘em.” He watched Baez and Dragon flutter off to the island.

“What’ll you do with yer share of the loot, Cap’m?”
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/MJKETshMQ8yXopEM8 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/MJKETshMQ8yXopEM8</a>

Fantasy, SciFi, Horror
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Captain V was proud her crew were ready to take on the local folk for more glory and treausre. It would also be nice to have a new drunken tale to tell at a tavern when she came to shore next. Her exploits with Blackfin and her crew were infamously known. He was a great first mate and an even better friend. She was so happy to have all creatures fighting beside her she knew she could trust and that would share in the pirate's life.

"I agree we should start of quietly. Then again we said that at the port earlier today and look what happened. We can't help but get into trouble." She gave a wide grin. Captain V started to row the boat towards a cave towards the side of the coast. The tide was low enough they could hide out in there and gather the crew before sneaking in and picking people off one by one. V would also want a report from the small fairy boy to get a lay out of what was to greet them. If they were spotted they already had aerial coverage, which was a plus.

"Well buy some more ale of course." As she said that she took a moment to take a break from rowing and toss back a few slugs from her flask. She offered some to Blackfin. "Other than that probably make sure the ship is in tip top shape for the next sea battle. What about you?"

As their conversation lulled across the soft breeze of the ocean, a soft crunch was finally heard as they had made land. V left the boat and when everyone else was out pulled it out of the water so it would not drift away. "Now we wait for Baez return with report."

Wolf of the Highlands
    Fantasy, sci-fi, steampunk, action
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Romalia had gone down to the lower decks to look for a crossbow to go with the sword she had received. She looked around, belted a case of bolts around her waist and went back on deck, and hopped into the boat before departure.

She was silent as they rowed to shore, thinking about what she was about to do. She hoped that she didn't run into her brother on this raid with this new crew that she didn't know.

She hopped out when they landed and kept an eye out as she loaded the crossbow, but stayed low. She knew how to act in situations like this. Growing up on the streets had thought her the importance of patience and surprise, and she learned of teamwork and command when she worked with her last crew. She was still new here, but she wanted to be ready. But she was still... hesitant... nervous. God, let Tavian be at a different posting.
    Stark, the name given to my ancestor for a feat of bravery. It means Strength, or Strong.
    The motto give: fortiorum fortia facta (made stronger and braver)

I say, let us all be fortiorum fortia facta.

Spoiler: I'm an Ajin! 

Spoiler: extra 

Domina Noctis
    Fantasy and Scifi
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

Before leaving the alleyway Baez looked back seeing the dragon flying toward her. “If you are going to look around with me, it would be a good idea to shift to your other form. We don't want to draw attention.” Baez said, gesturing at the cloak she had stole. She walked into the market looking at the stall. It was your standard village market nothing really standing out. You had vendors of all kinds. Being a port town there were plenty of fish mongers. She walked past a small girl maybe seven or eight years old pushing a cart filled to the brim with cockles and mussels barking out her wares in a sing song voice. At first Baez walked past the girl thinking nothing then she turned back to the girl, “I'll take a basket.” Baez said, the girl scooping a fair amount into a small wicker basket handing it to Baez. She reached into her pocket pulling out one of the gold coins the Captain have her.

Baez held it up in the air looking at the coin as the sun glinted on it. Wealth wasn't really a priority for Baez, she only took what she need to survive. She never understood how Korasz was obsessed with money. It was shinny though and she couldn't look away from it. The girl started say that she couldn't make change for a gold coin but Baez put it in the girl's hand closing her fingers around it. “Keep it.” Baez said, knowing it was worth more than the girl's whole cart. She didn't really need the money having a place for now on the ship and had a few more of the coins which would keep her going a while if she had to leave the ship.

The girl tucked the coin into a pouch around her neck and ran off with the cart. Baez picked up one of the mussels slurping down the meat inside. “Do you want one?” Baez said, having a feeling the dragon was nearby. They should be meeting up with the Captain soon but she wanted to look around a little more.

We Are Warriors

`、、ヽ`☂ヽ`、ヽ`、ヽ
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)

"Town?" Mr. Gibbs grumbled from the quarterdeck, giving voice to his misgivings as the captain's gig rowed towards shore. "What treasure could someone have hidden here, of all places? You never know who might be watching as you bury it!"

Dragon frowned as she spotted the town ahead. Why did they come here when they just left a town?

People would panic. With a sigh, she tucked in her wings and settled down in the alley, shifting her from as she reached the dirt. With a shake of her white hair, she followed after Baez as she bought a basket off of a cart of mussels.

“Do you want one?” Baez said, offering her one.

Dragon took the offering, sniffing at it curiously. Her tongue, more dragon than human, slipped out of her mouth and liberated the seafood from its shell and bringing it back to her mouth to chew. It was different - typically she dined on fish, perhaps she should try the barnacles on the hull?
    Spoiler: ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ √Ăłł Єѵïł ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ 

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast