Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: The Greed of the Seven Seas [M] [IC]

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, SciFi, Horror
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Captain V waited quietly with Blackfin, Mr. Gibbs and the rest of their small crew. It would be up to Baez and Dragon to scout out the area and report back. V then glanced over at Romalia. "You seem pretty quiet, you OK kid? I'm sure you have killed before, what's got you so down?" She hated to wait and stall for time, but treasure was on the line and they had to this right. V gently touched the rolled up map in her pocket, hoping no one would try and take it during their battle.

At this point Dragon and Baez would fly ahead to see a few small campifres as locals sat about. Some were talking quitly amongst themselves. Others were eating dinner and a few playing games to pass the time. The locals had a nomadic look to them. Even though they were on an island it appeared this might not be their native land. There were more ships off the other side of the island, a small fleet of them. Most of them were men, dwarves and humanoid cats. Probalby also here for the treasure or just resting upon the island until they were strong enough to keep sailing. It was hard to tell.

Wolf of the Highlands
    Fantasy, sci-fi, steampunk, action
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

"I have a brother... we... went differnt ways. He's probably still stationed here unless he's had some sort of transfer." Romalia said a little reluctantly, "I'll just say I hope I don't run into him like this."

This was her new crew... or at least it was for now. They saved her and she felt like she owed them, but she didn't feel comfertable with telling everything about herself just yet. She just hoped that the Captain didn't press.
    she'd been around long enough to know that her concern was probably more for her ability to help out getting the treasure rather than her personal well being. Despite knowing this and not feeling comfertable with talking about it, it still felt nice to know that someone was taking notice of her feelings.
    Stark, the name given to my ancestor for a feat of bravery. It means Strength, or Strong.
    The motto give: fortiorum fortia facta (made stronger and braver)

I say, let us all be fortiorum fortia facta.

Spoiler: I'm an Ajin! 

Spoiler: extra 

Domina Noctis
    Fantasy and Scifi
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

After a bit of walking around Baez thought there wasn't much to the town except the people didn't fully look like they belonged though she wasn't sure what it was about them that seemed off. “Perhaps we should he back to the Captain and the others.” Baez said, when they were on the edge of town. She looked down in the basket seeing two mussels left handing one to Dragon and eating the other. The cloak she had stolen was a nice one that she didn't want to just discard so flipped it around so it didn't impede wings and tucked it into her belt. A couple beats of her wings and she was in the air. She flew up high enough that she could see out into the harbor. Looking around she noticed the ship was anchored up the coast where it wasn't visible from the town. On the shore she couldn't find the row boat thinking they must have done a good job of hiding it. Now where had they gone. It would have been a good idea to find out a meeting place before leaving but Baez hadn't thought about that. She flew in the direction of the ship hoping Dragon would follow. As she got closer she noticed the small row boat on the shore and the group of people around it. Flying towards them she circled around a few times to be seen by them before landing. She didn't want to startle them and meet one of the Captain's blades. “Not much to be seen there Cap. Though something seems off about the people that I can't quite place.” Baez said.

Another round of bullets hits my skin. Well, fire away
    Cause today, I won't let the shame sink in. We are bursting through
    the barricades and reaching for the sun.

We Are Warriors

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910