Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] Princess for Peace

By a water fall reading a book and a werewolf by my side.
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    My number one is werewolves. then vampires and then fanatic. I do love a good slow burn as well
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Jason smiled " my dear I have trouble keeping my eyes off of you, you'll never lose my attention " he kissed her cheek. When we arived back he nodded agreeing with AmeliaJason smiled " yes it is, it has come to my attention that you both have become intrested in eachother. " he said ..

Rickon bowed " yes my king my queen . I wanted to ask your promission to court lady julilanna and prahaps sujesst a shaparone " he asked wanting to do this right .

Jason nodded " is this something you want to presue juilianna? " he asked her " if this is somthign you wish for you have my promission and my blessing " he said

Fantasy, SciFi, Horror
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Julianna held her composure. She kept a stone like face, even though her heart was beating within her chest. "I want this only of this man is serious. I am a proper lady so I need a courtship of 12 months with chaperones. Only during the day and outtings of only two hours. We will not speak directly but through letters. We can not be seen together alone or my reputation will be ruined. We also need a priest to bless our union so when we do marry it is not a sin. Do not think you will get any physical affection from me either. I am not like my Queen and do not have the same freedomes she has. These are my terms, do you accept?" She turned and looked Rickon in the eyes.

Amelia sighed, knowing Julianna was so old fashioned. "You make me sound improper. Jules it is ok to give into your heart and go with the flow. Just spend one afternoon with Rickon and see how you feel."

Jules shook her head. "No. I will do this properly. I cannot afford to degradae myself if my suitor is not serious. I need ot make sure he is not with me just because he finds me beautiful. If he is serious then he can withstand courting me for a year."

The Queen looked at her King, wondering what his thoughts were. "Fine the King and I shall alterante as your chaperones. Does this suit my King? Or will you tell Julianna she is being ridiculous and outdated? A woman should not be ashamed for dating or having fancies of the flesh. A man can court whoever but if a woman dates around she is ruined."

My number one is werewolves. then vampires and then fanatic. I do love a good slow burn as well
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Rickon was taken back for a moment wondering how the Queen would take something like that. he was thankful that she did not punish Juliana for her comment, he did think it was alittel foolish of her thought. Rickon listen to her terms and nodded " I completely agree with your terms, i do wish to learn more about you my lady 12 months is a good amount of time to learn of each other " he said bowing to her properly.

Jason frowned at Julianna's comment " Watch your tone Julianna, do not speak of your Queen in such a way. i will not be as forgiving next time" he said not liking it at all. he did not like it at all " remember some relation ships move quick than others, some move slower. but one thing you should allways remeber is that you queen deserve your respect and that replacements can be made " he said in a serous face. he would not have his wife and Queen disrespected in such a way ever.

Rickon chuckled " im sure she meant no disrespect my king " he bowed not wanting to see Julianna lose her position. it was one that was coveted by many.
    The only limit is YOUR mind

Fantasy, SciFi, Horror
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Julianna bowed greatly to the King. "I mean no disrespect your grace. it is just the Queen has a higher station of me and she can wed who she wants.I only have one shot at this. If my reputation is ruined I will be worse off then a beggar. You two are of high blood. I am a servant, nothing can change that. I need to live my life cautiosuly and you two are allowed freedoms I will never know."

The Queen nodded. "She does speak truth my dear. We are luckier than others. We have powers and riches. However, you do need to learn to hold your tongue Julianna. Even though we are friends, you still must serve me and recognize my position. Only speak to me so openly in private. Do not make my King punish you. I think good pennance would be for you to take a walk with Ricon, alone."

Julianna paled. Did the queen not just listen to her? She would be ruined being seen alone with the Knight walking the palace groudns. She was about to protest but simply nodded and bowed again. "yes as my Queen wishes."

Amelia nodded with satisfaction. "See, all is well. You go and get some fresh air with Ricon. Do not worry, just tell others you are running and errand for me and I have sent Ricon as your guard for the day. A ladt in waiting must be protected after all."

Jules simply kept a straight face. "My King and Queen I will be gone no more than an hour to compose myself and be ready to serve you silently."

She left the room and did not wait for Ricon. She foudn herself out in the palace garden soon enough. She breathed in the fresh air. She hoped the enemy King would have recieved her letter soon. She could not bare this place any longer.

Now that they were alone Amelia went up to her King and smiled proudly. "She just needs to learn to be free. Give her time. She does not mean to be disrespectful. for someone who is so old fashioned in her thinking she certainly is a woman who speaks her mind." She chuckled. Then she kissed her lion on the lips passionately. "Now that we are alone what would you like to do?"

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Jason nodded " you are right Julianna but know one thing, being a friends and personal handmaiden of our queen you will never become a begger so long as i live" he said. He could see the reaction ship between Amelia and Julianna, he could see she was important to her so she wpuld be taken care of as well.

Smerking Jason watch juliana hold her toung. Watxhing as Julianna practically ran out the door he smiled at the kiss on his lips" hum oh I know " he said scooping her up and laying her on the bed. Ke kissed her pasionetly. His lips explored her soft ones one hand rested against her cheek and the other on her hip. " ill never tire of kissing you " he said.

Rickon bowed and hurried after Julianna " are you ok ?" He asked keeping his distance not wanting to seem to intimate with her alone. He did want to protect her and not ruin her like she worried about. He had ien hand rested on the pomul of his sword like it was a habit. He stood tall and proud like a high ranking knight. He did feel bad that she was so worried being with him would cause her so mutch worry.

Fantasy, SciFi, Horror
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Queen Amelia was swept away by King Jason onto the bed. She kissed him for a few moments, their prescious stolen moments. But she knew they had their royal duties to attend to. She broke free and managed to stand up. "I will never tire of you either. But we cannot be selfish. We do need to address the starvation of our people. Also night time will be for playtime. We do share a bed now." She said with a wink.

She offered a hand to her King. "Let us go to the council room. Then after with some guards I would like to hand out food from the reserve to the poor. Show them we do know their pleas and care for them. It would be good for our image. There is still so many wedding plans to make. COuld we hire a royal visier for this? I just want th wedding to be outside and have roses. Beyond that I do not care." She waited for her King before leaving the room to address the kingdom's problems.

Julianna turned toward Rickon. "Yes I am OK. I am just nervous. Their majesties are granting me privleges I have never known before. it is hard because I still know my place as a servant, no matter how close I am to the Queen. Although I do not think the King likes me." She sighed and then locked eyes with him. "Why do you like me anywway? You have seen me once. It better not be just because of my beauty. You do not even know me..."

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Jason smiled and nodded" you are right, lets go take care of our people " he said getting up as well brushing a strand of hair from her face and held his arm out for her to go to the council room. he listened to her subjections and nodded " that is an amazing idea" he spoke to a maid who was jsut finishing cleaning the councle room " can you please get some of the food stores together in wagon" the maid bowed " yes my lord, right away " she said bowing to Amelia as well " princess " she said having no idea the marige ad happened.

Jason led her to the head of the table beside his chair and pulled her chair out for her. and pulled the books out for the food sores and logs from the and pulled out some paper and a quill for Amelia to wright a letter to her father for assistance. " so i have the records form the last two years of the taxes and harvests form he fields and what the taxses have been." he said looking threw he had seen these for days and wasnet sure if has missed anything

Rickon smiled " i think its to soon to know that. but he can see that you are important to the queen. he will look after you, when I was young and his father was still alive my parents were murderd, and they took me in and help me become a soldier and guarde" he explained as we walked . when she said it better not be her beauty he lafughed " my lady i would by lying if i said your beauty did not atract me. your right i do not know you but i do want to learn about you. what you like and what intrests you, what your favoret time of day is what books you enjoy to read " he said. as he walked along his hands behind his back keeping a polight distance
    The only limit is YOUR mind

Fantasy, SciFi, Horror
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Amelia nodded. "OK let us bring these records to the council. See why taxes have increased and yet people still starve. I will also inform them of my plan to ask for crops as my dowry and a good amount gold from my father. If we can survive this winter then I know we can set things right next crop season. I will also call for Thomas the head of agriculture from my kingdom. he has kept my father's kingdom from starving. Maybe he can analyze our soil and and see why this land is not as fruitful." She smiled at her King. She was happy he listened to her. She only hoped the counsel would as well. he was a forward thinking man for this time period, but others not so much. Either way she was Queen. She would punish those who opposed her to stake her claim to power. When Jason was ready she went with home toward the counsil room.

Julianna gave a short nod to his explanation. It would suffice for now. At this present time she thought he only lusted after her form his loins. Only the courtship ahead would show if he was true to his word. "Starting tomorrow our one year courtship will start. Meet me for tea int the garden at noon time. I will arrange everything with Queen Amelia. I cannot promise I will accept to being oyur wife nor will I pretende to be someone i am not. Let's see if you fully accept me or not. For now I must return to work. Have a good day Sir Rickon." She gave a quick bow and then was off. She did her best to remain stonefaced but her heart was beating hard within her chest.

Meanwhile the enemy King started to assemble his troops preparing to attack King Jason's kingdom within a fortnight thanks to Julianna's letter..

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Jason smiled and gave her his arm to walk to the council room " you think your father will be ok with sending some of his resources and crops, he didnt seem to happy to see me " he chukkled knoing that this fighting for generations had it so the kings never ran in to eachother. But he could see that her father despised him even giving the land over.

Reckon bowed " yes my lady, I dont want you to pretend or fake anything I want to know the real you " he explained and headed back to his post he was going to meet her there and hoped to learn more of the beautifule woman.

David stood next to Julianna father going threw the books preparing " donyou think she's safe with him?" He asked he had allways had his eyes on Julianna but never dared to act on it. He had been building the courage to do so when Jason arrived

Fantasy, SciFi, Horror
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Amelia nodded. "Yes. My father will know a good deal when he sees one. If he takes us weak and gives us aide he will use it against us later. But we are not weak, we just need to help keep our people strong. Since I know my father and his tactics we can also use that against him. Let us think that we are weak, it will just be to our advantage." She said and gave a smile to Jason. Her heart was racing as they were now outside of the double doors to the counsel room. "I can only hope your counsel is as forward thinking as you are. Not many know of our marriage and let alone letting a woman speak her mind and give advice." She gave his hand a squeeze for comfort and a light kiss on the lips.

Julianna spent the rest of her day busying herself. She did not want to admit to herself that she was excited for tomorrow. But she had to remain calm and not get too excited. She had been courted by many men before, but none lasted for her traditional ideal of dating. She was old fashioned and once men knew she would not put out, well they left her. Julianna was also considered an old maid at this point since many her age already were wed and had children. But she would not give herself away to anyone unworthy. The love she did eventually find would be for life, so she did not regret waiting or being considered uptight and a prude.

King George noted David and gave him a nod. "She can hold her own. For a woman she is capable and strong. Too bad her skill was wasted on being a woman. if she were my son I would be proud. Otherwise she is just a nuisance for her defiance and open mouth." David was his first general and one of his most trusted advisers. "I do say this. If we beat that King Jason and get more land, you can have her as a wife. I will demote her so she can no longer get in the way of my plans to conquer the neighborhing kingdoms."

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast