Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] Princess for Peace

By a water fall reading a book and a werewolf by my side.
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    My number one is werewolves. then vampires and then fanatic. I do love a good slow burn as well
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Jason smiled and squeesed her hand back" exactly, the weaker he thinks we are the more we can gain the upper hand instratigy" he said he could feel her heart racing as he held her hand to his arm " don't forget you have me at your side" he said wanting to incurage her. He nodded thinking about it " they were aware that the marige was a posabilaty they will be shocked but I think they will see how strong you are and know ita a good match " he said and kissed her back gently touching her cheek " shall we ?" He said nodding for the gaurda to oppen the door and gave her his arm leading her in " gentlemen, thank you for all being hear and lets not waist out time " he said pulling out the seat next to his he had to bring back the queens chair innto the room now that he had one. " first thing I will like to announce is that princess Amelia wed a last evening with witnesses and the priest " he paused seeing the unhappy faces " we are still going to have a proper weding we can still plan but we didn't want to wait " he said squesing ameilias hand " next this is that our queen has a way to help us threw this food shortage, I expect you all to be respectful and let her speek and take her information in seriously " he said.

One of the councel men stood. He was a younger man and was not one of the ones who had a disagreeing face " welcome your magisty " he bowed gratefully " Im the one who mainly works on our stores and things of that nature i would love to hear what you have to say " he said bowing once more and sitting downtown listen. The older men were reluctant to listen but they saw how Jason was watching them all

Ricon finished his shift and went down to the baricks. Being on his own he lived there thankfull for the captons promission on that. He sat back thinking what he would bring in to the tea garden. He smiled having a though and was gpingnto wake early to pick a flower just for her he wanted to pick a wild flower because it could grow anywhere and there stwms were tufugh but beautifule at the same time.

David nodded " thank you sire, we must do everything we can to make sure your plans come true " he said. He was ecstatic to have ameilia as a wife and he would teaxhe her place. " what do we need to work on next ?" He asked looking at rhe map seeing the hills and valleys

Fantasy, SciFi, Horror
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Queen Amelia smiled and addressed the council. "It is true King Jason and I are wed. The honorary ceremonies will take place sooner rather than later. While we are fond of eachother it was also necessary to quicken our bond to fortify strength and defenses for our people. Winter is around the corner and we must prepare. As a dowry I have asked my father to make haste with the gold and to also include some food stores to help us get through this winter. Marcus, the royal agriculture will also be coming shortly to survey the land and help advise on how to better prepare for next crop season. We also must be seen as gracious and generous. Jason and I will go out this afternoon to hand out food to the poor. I will need a ledger of the storage so we do not take too much, but we still must set an example. From my understanding crops are rotated here, SO I am thinking there is an issue with the soil. We might need to change the type of crops we cultivate to not deplete the soil of all of its nutrients. Tell me, what crops are normally grown here?"

Queen Amelia awaited to be answered by the council. She was strong and steady. She looked at each man in the eye, willing them to try and defy her. yes she was a woman, but she was also a good leader. Damned if her genitals would get in the way of that. She was her father's daughter and was good at commanding people, demanding respect, and excellent with strategy.

The enemy King continued to eye the map. "I am happy that we have the spy Julianna to help us. She is loyal to the Princess and thinks by ratting her out she is doing her good, but she is doing her harm. Tell me David what defense stragies do you think we should use?" He unrolled some more maps to have David's input. So far they had 15,000 soldiers. Not their whole army, but enough to start the war. This King definitelt had the taste for blood and not peace.

"Also my daughter might be deflowered at this point. Are you sure you would still want her?"

My number one is werewolves. then vampires and then fanatic. I do love a good slow burn as well
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

King Jason stood proudly at Amelias side as she gave the council the information she had. lookig around the room slowy one by one the older council members sat to listen. the uncertainty on ther face was still there but were willing to lissten. the younger councel men nodded " they are rotated yearly but i agree that it may be an issue witeh the soil. withe the testing we have we have not found anything beside addin a few minarals in the fall were needed. but prapahps this... Markus will be able to give us more information. any asistance that can be given will be greatly welcomed " he said and looked thre the stacks of notes he had and handed over a note book of information" mainly we have poptatos, wheat, sugar beets, and beans. all we found are easy to store over the winter but our yealds are getting lowere each year layed out in page 4 our 5 i beleve in that note book " he explained

another councel men looked at his own notes " your magisty" he bowed polightly " i beleve the poepl will greatly welcome the presance of the both of you and the giving of food. since the battles are over they have been conserned withe everything happening that thye had been forgotten, thye will greatly apresheate it " he said . this councel men was incharge of hearing the wispers of the kingdoms. he was well informed and a greath welth of information.

David nodded " it is sir, humm " he looked at the maps and what was avalabue i would defently use the forests to hide our numbers. " he said pointing along the boundry of jasons kingdom. " if they asume we have less what what we have then they will underestamate us, jason is a force to be recond withe in battel but he can be short sighted. thought a few of his councel ment are incredabul stratigests " he said feeling atlee hesatent sujestion how good jasons resosrses could be . david nodded " i know sir i do still want her. keep her in her porper place, bearign children " he said
    The only limit is YOUR mind

Fantasy, SciFi, Horror
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Queen Jules gave a nod. "Thank you for the information. You seem to have a good yield of crops. In my country our export is mostly rice. That uses bogs and bodies of water. If we have a good water supply without drout, it would pau to have water crops. Pomegranates also grow the sameway and cranberries. We could use that as a new export to bring in more money and lessen the taxation on our farmers who feed us." Her chest lightened as she felt recepted by most of the council. She knew the meeting would alsmot be over, at least until Marcus came and surveyed the land. They would have to hit the streets soon to hand out the rations to the people, to show as an ally.

"OK it is settled then." She snapped her fingers and a servant came. "Ready the horses and carriages. I want the soldiers socking the rations and we will be gone by early afternoon with the guard." She told another servant to write for Marcus so he could be here sooner rather than later.

"Good eye my by. I am glad I made you the new head of guard. You are very intellegient. We will tell the other generals to follow this new method of picking off the enemy one by one." He made scribbles on notes and had the foor soldiers give it out to the other generals. They would march by morning's light. "She is strong and will defintelty yield strong kin. I give you my blessing. Deliver me my enemy's head and she is yours." he then left the tent, to see to the training of the soldiers.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

King Jason smiled standing next to Amelia nodding as rhe servants worked around them sending the letters and getting things under way. " we don't have any marshlands like that but we do have a good river running threw the middle of our lands . Prahaps Marcus could sujest away to create the fields to grow Rice' he sujested "and in that we can create.jpvs as well ' he said to the council and Amelia..he held out his hand so he cpuld head down to the carage " you my dear are a eeath of information ' he smiled. He was excited because this was going to help his people recover from the endless wars. He was more than willing to lift her up and incurage her to be her self make this kingdom somthing they could both be proud of.

David smiled and nodded bowing " yes my king . You'll have jasons head " he said he could acheave all of his goals threw this he had to be sure thus did not fail. He wanted Amelia for years and now.ome battle rested between him and her

Fantasy, SciFi, Horror
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

When the two were in the carriage and on their way to the poor village to hand out the food rations, Amelia reached across and squeezes Jasons' hand. "This is turning out to be a great first day of us ruling together. I'm very excited. Thank you for supporting me." The ride to the village would be an hour at least. The soldiers on their horses aksongaurded the royal carriage they were in and the other carts with the food .

Julianna was hanging up the royal laundry when a bird landed on her shoulder with a scroll attached to it's foot. Her heart began to race as she quickly grabbed the parchment and the bird flew away. She stuffed the paper into her dress and made quickly to her room. Once she was like she unfolded the paper. It read "We will march at dawn upoib the kingdom. Be ready." Jules felt swear upon her brow. She wanted Anemia abd her to go home not to cause a war. She knew the queen was away on business. She had to warb someone. She left to find Ricon..

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Jason sat next to her and squeesed her hand in return " allways we have been on the council and talking for ever about what to change , to have you come with fresh eyes , together we can make this the best kingdom" he smiled and kissed her forhead. He felt like the luckiest man on the planet to have such a smart and intelagent woman by his side. " prahaps we can visit the orphanage next week I visit once a month when I can. It helps the orphanage and it attracts attention so more children are adopted " he said . The orphanage was quiet full form the parents who have died because of the war.

Rickon was coming in from loading the wagons . He wiped his brow and headed to contue his rounds of the kinds privat quarters . He walked thinking of jullanna wondering what task she was working on when her ran into her after she threw oppen the door " oof , my applogies my lady" he said helping her upright. He paused seeing her flushed and sweating " are you ok ? " He asked her bringing her to a chair and sent a maid for some water

Fantasy, SciFi, Horror
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Amelia squeezed his hand back. It was good to know the two of them could change this kingdom for the better. Through power they will have everyone bend their knee. But with their mercy and caring for the people they will create an empire that could not be toppled. Their allies will know their warmth and love, their enemies their ruthless power and capability to protect their own. "My love this is wonderful. How we will shape this kingdom. I am glad you waited to marry and found me..." She sighed. "Speaking of the orphanage, have you thought of maybe adopting the children into the palace? You could help them grow and learn and gain their loyalty. Each child could be matched with an apprenticeship and help to keep certain trades and jobs alive. With your mercy they will remain loyal for life. It would also help to create and sustain a future army..." She was rambling but the gears would not stop within her head. Power and glory were just upin the horizon...

Jules shook her head as she took the cup and drank some water to calm herself. "I apologize but no I am not OK. I have made a grave mistake. I only wanted to protect Amelia and save her from this.." She gestured with her hands. "She deserves better then being sold off as cattle for power. She might think she has power here but she can never be free from her father." Jules handed Ricon the letter she recieved. "Her Father is going to be here by dawn with a full army. The Queen is unprepared and it is all my fault! I was a spy for her father, but only because ithought i was helping Jules... Iam sorry.." tears began to fall from her eyes

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Jason smiled thinking about it all " it will be we can recreate a kingdom to be stonf and powerfull but carrying and kind " he said and smiled " I never thought of the adoption. That is a fantastic idea. My only question is how will it come to out heirs.... would we only alow our children born form us be the heris or would we be looking at our adopted children too?' Hs asked wanting to know what she thought of it

Rickon was consernes and held her sholders but when she started to chey he pulled her in for a hug and rubed her back ' will fix this .... what exactly did you tell him " he asked bringing her to one of the rooms he used for recording things " as he wrote it all down and nodded 'OK... I want you to stay in the royal sweets please . I will notify the captain and ride our to meet with there magiestys 'will you be ok on your own ?" Hs asked wanting her to be ok and safe. Mistakes happend but he did worry about what rhe kinf and queens reactions would be

Fantasy, SciFi, Horror
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Some time had passed. The two had started to hand out rations to the poor. Jules gave a speech about lowering of taxes and the plan for food stores. Also the promise of jobs for anyone willing to help plant the land in the warmer months. The two were greeted with cheers of "Long live the king & his queen!" Amelia had a proud smile upon her face. Her state of power was just beginning, and with Jason by her side she could accomplish anything. It was at this time heavy horse's hooves could be heard on the ground. A messenger rode up to the two and the crowd of peasants. His breaths were harried and he was sweating. "M'lord you are needed back at the castle at once. RIckon needs to speak to you regarding a grave matter." His eyes took in the crowd and he gesutred discreetly. "In private, my King. This is not for anyone else's ears." HE sighed. "Rickon should be approaching slowly. He was just behind me."

Jules spoke inebtween falling tears. "I told him she married the King before the 6month period was up and then he said he was going to be sending troops, a surprise attack." She gave a nod. "yes please head off to warn them. I will be OK.'

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast