Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 1112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] Princess for Peace

By a water fall reading a book and a werewolf by my side.
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    My number one is werewolves. then vampires and then fanatic. I do love a good slow burn as well
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Jason kissed Amelia back deeply touching her cheek gently and lovingly" there is nothing to forgive my love, we will prosper and protect our people " he said. He supported her and cared for her and would stand beside her. He was proud to call her his queen. When Amelia gave Julia's sentace he was suprised . He knew that Rickon was intrested in Julia so he would agree to it.

Jason nodded " I will, I know Rickon will be on board for it he dose fancy her. But " he took a moment and pulled her to the side to a private space and huged her for a moment and touched her cheek " you did well in there, im proud of you a
    Amelia. But how are you? That was hard for you " he said

Rickon was called form his post and came down to the dungeon. He knew Julie was there and he wasnet sure what was happening right now and came to Amelia and Jason and bowed " how may I be of service "

Jason took a moment to explaine to Rickon. He was shocked but bowed " yes my kin my queen, I thank you for your trust in this matter " he said worried about Juliea and headed down to the dungeon waiting for the preast to arive " Julie?" He asked seeing her cureld up and so upset .

Fantasy, SciFi, Horror
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Amelia felt happy and loved to have Jason's support. Even now he cared about how she was feeling. "I will be better once we have a safe country." She hoped they could win this war. She looked deeply into his eyes.
    "I would not blame you if you resented me even a little. All of this happened because you wanted peace. Marrying me was supposed to be the truce between our lands.." She sighed and leaned her forehead against his. "If we win maybe we can unite the kingdoms. If we take down my father our marriage really can unite the two if he will not undermine us..." But she knew it was a hopeless dream. "Also I would not blame you if you wanted to wait to consumate our marriage. There is so much at stake here, our needs should come last to our people's..."

Jules looked up with tears in her eyes when she saw him. Quickly she wiped them away. "I am to be your wife. I have no choice in the matter, but then again it is what I deserve. I was hoping to have learned to love who I was to be bethroted to..." She sighed and put on a stone like expression. "None of that matters.I from this day forward will work hard to gain my Queen's love and approval back, starting by marrying you." Just then the priest entered the dungeon...

The horsemen of the enemy king were getting closer by the second...

My number one is werewolves. then vampires and then fanatic. I do love a good slow burn as well
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Jason touched her chin " i would like that to unify the two kingdoms. i think at this point everyone wants peace, so many have died and now more will because of this. am i resentful, no, over this short time i have grown to learn more about you and i can see you are just ready to fluish in to who you are meant to be." he said kissing her lips gently " i would consummate our marriage now if that is what you were ready for. this changes nothing that has developed between us Amelia. But i do want to make it special for our first time together. but i do agree we need to take care of our people " i know you can handle your self and defend your self but i want you to stay close please incase you need me " he said and lead her backup to the hive of activity. a messenger ran up to them and bowed " my king , my queen , the horsemen are almost hear " he said" everyone is safe and the solders are ready to fight " he said to them both."

Jason nodded " good I'm glad we knew soon enough to protect the people. let us counted to the field " he said knowing there horses and weapons are ready for what they decided on.

Rickon felt horrid about this for how she was feeling " we may be married you may be my wife but i still plan on courting you, we shall still learn of each other but we will do it our way " he said looking up to the priest that had just come in he offered Jules his hand to stand. even thought this was forced he would do right by her . she was a lady even if she was a scullery maid now. she would always be a Lady in waiting to the queen to him. he nodded to the priest that he was ready.
    The only limit is YOUR mind

Fantasy, SciFi, Horror
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

All of this was happening so fast. Hearing that the horsemen were here Amelia knew she needed to change
    .she had left her armor in one of the stables. "Jules help me change.." she said aloud and realized her mistake. She quickly snapped her fingers at a female servant walking back from an errand
    " You help me change quickly!" Before she left she kissed Jason. " Let's consumate after we are victorious
    You are right we have all of the time in the world . No need to rush things. I want to focus on us once our people are safe." She then left and was changed into her battle gear.

Soon she was on her horse and at the front line next to Jason. "I promise I will stay by you. I'm decent with a sword and I will have your back I swear it."

Meanwhile Jules stood with rickons help. "Thank you for being courteous. I am attracted to you and was looking forward to courting you
    It is good to know you will not rush me."
    The priest cleared his throat and started the cemerony. It was quick and easy as it was not formal, merelt being done to satiate the Queen. A scribe was there to create the marriage license. All was left was for both of them to sign it.

All of the enemy kings men were lined up, ready to start the battle as soon as someone made the first move.
    Last edited by Moonlit_Fae; 04-10-2022 at 04:09 PM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Jason nodded " once our people are safe , i agree " he said getting changed in to his armor. it had been a while since he had warn it . he didnt like waring it but he knew he needed to. he sat on his war horse. chest plate with his family emblem. braces of leather with metal in-between. it wasn't flashy but it stood out among the men to label him as king. "and i have yours Ameillia" he vowed it . he would protect her with his life if it came to it. but he also wanted her to fly to let her wigs go and sore like she should have always been. To see her sitting so proud and strong beside him, it made him proud. " if i die, the Kingdome is yours. i know its irregular to do so . but i know it would be in good hands and you deserve it " he said. he was going to do everything he could to not die but he had made sure that it would go to good hands.

Rickon nodded " i will never dishonor you in that way" he promised her. he was dressed in his armor and had his sward around his hip to go in to battel. he looked to the priest and nodded ready. it was not what he wanted for her, he was going to do something special for her to make it more of a wedding one day than this. he went to the scribe and signed his name and held the quill out to Jules to sign. once it was done he would see her safe and join the battle.

Jason watched the lines his sword at his side and watched for movement.

David The enemies kings right hand man stood ready" she is on the field of battel. what a mad man letting a woman fight beside him. " he said . waiting the archers were ready to fire bows pulled and ready. one man let loos his arrow and it flew over and shot one soldier in the chest killing him. what Jason could only assume was a relation of the dead man attacked and then men followed " fool " he said getting ready both sides met in the center field of battle.
    The only limit is YOUR mind

Fantasy, SciFi, Horror
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Jules signed the contract and the soldier unlocked the gate. "I'll show you to your quarters and get you your uniform scullery maid."" The priest then was on his way to bring the signed marriage license to the council room for the king and queen to review, a copy would be sent to Ricon later.

The energy king laughed. "My daughter is but a fool. If she wants to fight like a man then we will treat her like one. One of their heads will be mounted on a spike by end of day." Little did he know Amelia was a fierce warrior and had something strong to fight for and not just for arrogance and power. She was fighting for love and peace with the country of her people behind her back.

As they charged Amelia rode her horse gallantly into battle. Her sword cutting down the enemy, but she would lie if she said that this did not pain her as they were once her people. She hoped they could be a unified people. As the hours passed the sword grew heavy in her hand, but she would not give up. Around her bodies fell and her horse dredged through mud and blood. She knew the best way to end this would be to find her father and kill him. Cut the head off the serpent and the rest would end. Then she could convince the others to retreat and be unified into one land.

Just as she thought that Amelia spotted her father. He was screaming as a mad man killing with glee in his eyes.

"Father this ends now !"
    He looked up at his only daughter and scoffed as she dismounted her horse and came at him swinging with her sword. His sword easily blocked hers.
    " Too bad you weren't a son, I might have been proud of you. I have dealt with your dallies for too long and indulged you too much
    If you can't learn your place as a woman then I will take your life and hopefully you will learn the next time around."

The two danced with death as father and daughter were locked in a sword battle...

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Rickon bowed and kissed her hand " ill see you after everything " he said he looked st the gaurd " first she needs to brought to safety," he said.. once she was safe he joined the battle fighting fercly to protect his home and now a wife.

Jason was fighting off anyone who tryed to get a cheep shot on Amelia. He woudent have it. It would be a fair fight. He spotted David grinning at hom coming towards Jason " I bet she will be amazing in my bed " he tauted jason . Jason rolled his eyes " is that were you go, beeing petty to try somthing so low " he said and charged David nocking his sword to the side and punched him in the face " all bark no bite" he said contued fighting David but kept an eye on Amelia

Fantasy, SciFi, Horror
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

King Richard circled his daughter. The two were bleeding and breathing heavily. Amelia had a large gash on her side, she was lucky her intestines were not spilling out onto the ground. But her adrenaline was keeping her going, her eyes were pinpints and focused on her enemy. Who knew to get everything she needed she had to kill her Father? She knew deep down she would regret it, but at this moment it was what she needed to do.

Amelia ignored the pain as she charged at her Father again. She feigned left and made a quick move to the right, swinging her sword upward to it would slash hard into her father. King Richard fell for the move and the last thing he felt was the blade cutting into his throat before his head lopped to the side and he fell dead to the ground.

Amelia smiled. "It's over...", she whispered to herself until she also fell to the ground from the blood loss from the large gash in her side...

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Jason charged forward killing David hacking innto his sholder and down to his heart. Jason breathed a sigh of relafe and turned to look to Amelia. He saw her father die and he smiled proud of her but when she fell he ran to her side " AMELIA" he yelled and nelt beside her picking her up." Hold on , please love please hold on " he said and yelled for his horse and got on it and rode hard . He had flashes of his previous love diying in his arms " no please amilea don't leave me" he said despratly.

Making it to the castle coverd in her blood he yelled order " Doctor now ! Your queen is wounded " he said taking her to the doctor and layed her on the bed and held her hand put of the doctors way. He shook and kept her hand to his lips talking to her willing her to live to survive.

As time went on and the doctor worked the remaining warriors willingly surrenderd. They wanted to go homento there family. And the soldiers secured her father's castle. Rickon came down to let the people knkw that it was now safe and wonded needed them to help. He worked threw finding Jules " you need to come and seee the queen. She's been injured and I think that Jason and her will need us " he said he knew that eve thought she had been punished . She would want to be there. He held his hand out for her to being her . He had his gloves off but he was defently battle torn and had cuts and nicks over his face and arms and a particularly nasty wound over his thigh.

Fantasy, SciFi, Horror
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Amelia was lost to the world. A fever had risen within her and she was trapped in them. In her mind her worst life memories played over and over again, especially with how her father had tortured her so with words and physical punishment.

To the onlooker Amelia tossed and turned restlessly. The doctor had just finished up stitching her side and gave a small shake of his head, his hands covered in blood. "My King...", The doctor said as he washed his hands in the basin. His assistance hurrying to clean the linens and change the queen's clothes and bed sheets.
    " The Queen has a long was to to. I have cleansed and stitched up her wound, however an infection has set in. It is up to her to fight this off. I will leave one of my assistant behind to clean her wound daily and keep her cool with compresses. I will be back by end of week. There's another matter to discuss, but it can wait until later. There is nothing else to do but wait. I am sorry.." he bowed and then left the King to his own thoughts.

Jules took Rickon's hand as he led her from the kitchen. She was wearing a simple beige gown and apron. Her hair was wrapped up in cloth. She looked no different than a basic commoner. Her hands were bleeding a bit as her soft hands were not used to such hard work of course when she was a lady in waiting she did daily tasks, but nothing of hard labor.
    "Yes my husband..", Jules said softly. She was conflicted. Of course she wanted to see Amelia and be there for her but she did not want to cause her heart ache if seeing her was not what she wanted. But she would not want to regret not being at her side either.
    "thank you." She said softly to Rickon as he led her there. She felt happy that he had thought of her.

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 1112131415 ... LastLast