Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 121314

Thread: [M] Princess for Peace

By a water fall reading a book and a werewolf by my side.
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    My number one is werewolves. then vampires and then fanatic. I do love a good slow burn as well
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Jason nodded to the doctor " thank you. I think I'll be ok to talk about it now. I'll need things to work on " he said honestly . He was going tk set up his office in hear to not leave her side . He would hate him self if he wasent here but he knew Amelia would be disappointed if he let the kingdom go just to sit with her. The fever had set in so quickly it worried him

Rickon smiled " Julie ,I don't want to command you, I don't want to rule over you eather. I want to to be you. react and get upset , if I do slmthign wrong or upsets you I want to know. I want us to be partners not lord and lady " he sajd trying to explained. He wanted to let her be her. They made it to the room and he oppend it for her to see Amelia who was unconsous on the bed

Fantasy, SciFi, Horror
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Before the doctor left he nodded. "As you wish my king." He made sure they were well hidden away from others and in the king's study before telling him. "The way the sword cut into the Queen might prevent her from bearing children. She still might be able to conceive..but only time will tell. I only tell you as you know royalty usually sire offspring to continue their rule and secure the kingdom. I did not want to bother your or the queen with this as she already needs to heal. I leave this information with you and trust you will tell the queen when the time is right."
    After the doctor took his leave.

Amelia was continuing to have fever dreams as a chamber maid was wiping her forehead from sweat. She did not leave as she was to watch over the Queen and report any findings to the king or doctor.

Jules had nodded to Rickon. " We can discuss this later. I know you want to be a good husband and I am sure you will be
    .however, I just don't know if I love you like you love me. I do care for you and I wanted the chance to court you to truky find out. But now we are in this predicament I will make the most of it
    " She grabbed his hand and gave it a squeeze to reassure him

"Now please make sure the king knows I'm here
    I do not want to get into trouble for this and for him to think it was my idea."

After Jules went to the side of Amelia's bed and began to help the chamber maid care for the queen. "You need to wipe upwards and not down, like this." She commanded gently to the chamber maid. She took the rag and did her best to care for Amelia.

My number one is werewolves. then vampires and then fanatic. I do love a good slow burn as well
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Jason nodded and His heart broke for her but once she was back in tip top shape he would tell her" thank you doctor. I will let the Queen know " he said. He went to Amelia's side and held her hand. He looked up and smiled seeing Jules and had no problem seeing her hear.

Rickon squeezed her hand back " we will properly " he said and held the door open for her " he saw how ruff Amelia was right now" whatever you need my lord please tell me " he said to help him. He smiled seeing Jules fall back in to her known position of lady's maid. The chamber maid nodded asking for instruction wanting to care for the queen properly.

Jason nodded " thank you Rickon, prahaps you can have it arranged to have a desk set up for me hear so I can contue to work and some curtains to give the Queen privacy " he said .

Rickon nodded " of cource ill see too it emediatly " he bowed and went to Jules " ill be right back " he said explaining and got to work

Fantasy, SciFi, Horror
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Jules was kind and gentle with the chamber maid, showing her how to tend to Amelia. Jules was so attuned to the Queens need because they once had shared a close bond it was like she was her sister. Jules never felt awkward once. When she was done she went to the king and knelt on her knees before him. "Please your Majesty let me stay by the Queens side.", She remembers the queen did not want her to use her name like old times and she would still respect that even now.

"I know my punishment was stripped of lady's maid but I want to help the queen heal. Even if only for a couple hours of the day I am not asking to get out of my duties as scullery maid I will still perform those duties if you wish."

Her hands were clenched on her knees and she did not look him in the eyes, she did not deserve to. "I know what I did was wrong and I putt her life and the kingdom at risk and I do not deserve to ask such a thing of you or to have mercy..." She began to cry. She did some breathing and steadied herself. "..but I love the Queen. I can't abandon her. When she awakens you can tell her of my transgression of not wanting to leave her side, I will take another punishment. You can banish me after if you want when the queen is healed and safe." She waited for his response.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Jason saw how heart broken Jules was. He could understand, she was the closest to amileia for years. He thought and got her a handkerchief " easy now. You are still very bonded to the queen I can see it. I can see how your heart breaks . What if we make a compromise. The maid will be hear during thr day and at night you can stay hear with the Queen. I know I will need the extra hand to bring the two kingdoms together now. I will have my hands full. " he saud as the moving of the desk started innto the room and privacy screens.

You are right you have no right to ask but .... call me soft.... but it will help her just as mutch as it will help you. Banishment won't happen ... I'll see to that though you will have extra dutys after this" he saw Rickon about to protest but he stoped . He was conflicted on what to do, he wonderd how frustrated Jules wpuld be with him for saying anything .

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 121314