Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] Princess for Peace

By a water fall reading a book and a werewolf by my side.
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    My number one is werewolves. then vampires and then fanatic. I do love a good slow burn as well
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Jason nodded " would a spear not be the better choice then for warthog hunting. You can get the reach underneath ?" He asked out of curiosity. He coudent deny to see such a confident strong woman was defently attractive. He rode beside her where we could so they could speak easier.

" ah valid questions, im alittle of both. I can be merciful when it comes lesser crimes and in negotiations, but onece you threaten my people or my family all deals are off " he said honestly. The whole war was generations ago and for the amount of thoes killed and missing in action was not worth the land to him. " i am oppen to negotiations and sujestions, i think the best way to help the people is to listen to them" he said" to have a queen and wife by my side will help me see things I miss or places I've been to lax" he explaiend. Some if his advisers could only see what was glld for the crown but not the people.

"Many lovers, oh gods no. Marriage means everything to me, my wife is my queen and I am dedicated to her as she is to me. My vow to my wife is one I will honor till my diying day , I've never been with a woman because of it " he explained honestly. He hated the idea of seeing wild oats. Alot of the gaurds around him did andnit just didn't interest him " if my wife wanted to just make love to have children then thats what it would be, if she didn't want children then that would be it too" .
    Last edited by isabella1503; 07-16-2020 at 10:05 PM.

Fantasy, SciFi, Horror
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Amelia laughed at his response about the spear. "What is the fun in that? A spear would make it easier, sure. But a true hunter enjoys the challenege and works with what they have." The truth also was her father never trusted her with more than a bow and arrow. A spear was a man's tool in his opinion. It was a good thing a knight had taken pity on her and trained her. He was her first love actually. But when her father found out he sentenced him to death. Amelia never took up the sword after that. She would if need be, but she did not want to put another person in harm's way. She sure she was rusty, but could easily pick it back up again with some training. Amelia continued to follow the warthog tracks through the mud. Soon they would have to leave their mounts and go by foot, it would be quiter that way.

"I agree with your sentiment. I would rule in the same way. I do not tolerate hated and prejudice. As a woman I am subject to it most of the time. I would try to create a fair environment." She paused. "I would not be as harsh as my father, but I would not want to be seen as weak either. It is hard to rule without somebody hating you. A ruler must rule to keep the peace, even if that makes them the bad guy in some peoples eyes. As for children, I know I will want many. I want to create a lineage that will last an empire. My children will be brought up better than I ever had it. I will support them so they will be more successful than myself."

Amelia nodded when he talked of his past. "So you have never had anyone in your life that you have loved romantically?" It was weird to hear that he had never bed anyone. Was it a trick because it was what he wanted to hear? She decided she would be honest with him. "I had a lover once...a knight, but it didn't end well." That was all she would say on the matter. A breeze came and blew her hair as silence settled between the two of them. There was a rustling in the bushes ahead/ They were getting closer to their prey...
    Last edited by Moonlit_Fae; 07-19-2020 at 04:47 PM.

My number one is werewolves. then vampires and then fanatic. I do love a good slow burn as well
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Jason herd the worthog and slowed his movements. His steps seemed to disappear innto noting but a gentle sound of his clothis brushing against eaxhother as he drew his bow. As we got closer and closer he could see the beast in a mud wallow, He pointed it out threw the brush. He pulled the bow back and aimed for under its front leg. He knew the heart would be there, pulling it back he waited for the perfict moment and shot. The arrow zipped threw the air and landed right were he wanted and hit the heart. The warthog fell over in to the mud " ha " he said proudly.

Jason stood and contued to reply to her" you need a balance between the two , strong and merciful. I don't agree with the way woman are treated, they are the ones who are the mothers of all. Without women there would be no one hear. From what I've learnd about child birth its an incredibly painfull experience, to imagen the strength it takes to insure that pain. Women deserve more respect than what they have been given". He explained as he halled the hog from the mud. When Jason was young he had witnessed his mother die in child birt, he coudent imagen the amount of pain she felt. He whistled and his horse came right over . he hoisted the hog over the sattle and tied it down.

He grabed a cloth and wiped the blood from his hands" i want my children raised the same, I want to be sure when im gone they can survive and strive for the best " he said.

Jason rubed the back of his neck as she asked " I have had one, not physically romantic more emotional. she had been killed, she had been helping her mother at the river washing clothes " he said his eyes seemed to look off in the distance. " that was about a six months ago. That's when I decided to end this war" he explained. He looked to Amelia " im sorry for your loss, I know how it feels." He said honestly shall we head back to the castle or see if we can find another?" He asked

Fantasy, SciFi, Horror
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Princess Amelia was stunned King Jason felt the same on some of these subjects as she did. It almost made her drop her guard, but she had to remember that he was also persuasive and charming from years of training at court. She would only believe his views on ruling and women until he backed it up with actions. She simply nodded as he killed the boar. She had shot an arrow at it, but it had missed. Her pride did take a hit that he was the victor of this hunting match. She saddled untied her horse and hoisted herself up, ready to ride on again.

She was quiet as he also told her about his lost lover. 6 months ago was not long ago. "You recently lost your lover, how do you know you are ready for marrying a stranger like myself? I doubt I am anything like her and could fill that void. Unless all of this is just a distraction to help you mourn." She kicked her heels into her house to get him moving again. She was also curious and asked, "You said she washed clothes, does that mean she was a peasant?"

"Let's head back to the castle. Father will not like that I have been with a man for so long without. " She directed her horse back to the castle.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Jason nodded in agreement as he mounted his horse and started back with the bore over his sadle" are the wounds still fresh of her passing ? Yes, am I offering marige to a complet stranger for peace? Again yes. I know you will never replace her and I don't expect you to. Just like how ill never replace your first love, but maybe we can find happiness in eachother. Gods no you're not just hear to help me threw morning" he said. He smiled and nodded " yes she was a pesent but you can find love anywhere" he said as we broke threw the tree line and started for the stables.

He walked his horce next to hers. " if in thies six months you do not feel anything for me i will not hold you to it. The last thing I wish to do is force you in to a marige you are not happy in. In six months from now I hope to know the strongest woman in this kingdom more " he said hoping off his horse once at the stables. He bowed to her properly " Princess Ameila will you do me the honor of allowing me to show you my kingdom and have a picknic lunch with me tomarow ?" He asked. He wanted to do this the right way wantednto be proper and treat her like the princess and future queen she is

Fantasy, SciFi, Horror
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Amelia nodded when he addressed her and requested her presence tomorrow for a midday picnic. "We will be traveling to your Kingdom anyway by tomorrow morning. I will have no choice but to join you on this picnic. However..." She paused, she did enjoy his compliment of him thinking of her as the strongest woman in the castle. "..I will keep an open mind and do my best to see what this political alliance can offer both of us. I am thankful you are not focring me into a marriage." Unlike my father, she thought to herself. Her father was older anyway and in poor health. He would be gone soon anyway. With her as the only heir and with Jason on her side, maybe she could persuade the kingdom to accept the first time ever a Queen as ruler, by herself and not through marriage. Gaining the favor of Jason now would prove a valuable asset for the future. She would do what must be done.

"I will meet you at your carriage come dawn. We should get an early start for the day's travel tomorrow." After she parted ways from Jason she set off into her chambers. She made sure all of her favorite items were packed. She was also bringing along her lady-in-waiting, Julianna. She was only 20 but very beautiful. She had sandy blonde, curly hair and piercing blue eyes. Slgiht freckles were upon her pale skin. She was Amelia's closest confidant.

The new day's light was breaking and Amelia was standing outside with Julianna by her side. Julianna was dressed in a simple blue peasant dress, her hair loosely tied back into a pony tail. Amelia was wearnig a deep crimson gown with a black corset. Her hair was pleasted into braids atop her head, appearing as rams horns. She waited patiently for Jason and to set off on their journey together.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Jason went back to his lodging with his men. They were all hapy to get home to there family's. In the morning he arrived at the castle stepping from his carrige. It wasent extremely fancy but it hsaz beautifule wood work and the crests embellishing the doors. He steped out of the carrige dressed alittle more kingly. His hair was brushed perfectly, his jacket blue with gold accents. Black boots and black pants.

"Good modning Princess, I hope you slept well " he bowed and kissed her hand as his men came forward and started to load her belongings for her." He stood and smiled to your ladys maid " goodmorning miss, i take it your Princess Amelia's hand maden " he said bowing not as far but politely. " we have a room ready for you as well if you have any concerns you can speek to my head of house Richard " he said. He held his arm out for Ameila to bring her down to the carrige

Fantasy, SciFi, Horror
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Amelia felt uncomfortable when he kissed her hand. No gentleman ever greeted her that way. Mostly, none of the men in the kingdom ever greeted women with respect, even those that held power like herself. "Um, thanks. Good Morning to you as well. I am happy to see you are already here. I hate to wait. Puncutality is very important to me. Do not ever make me wait and I will never do the same to you." She then let him take her by the arm to the carriage.

The hand maided did a deep curtsey for the king. "Your Majesty, I would like to stay in the same room as Princess Amelia. I have been instructed by King Richard to remain with her at all times, especially at night to make sure her honor stays in tact." With that Julianna boldly stepped ahead of the two and went into the carriage.

Amelia followed into the carriage after Julianna. She sat next to her across from Jason. "My apologies, but my father still insists on keeping me underneath his thumb. I wouldn't be surprised if he even has spies already stationed to report upon my progress with you."

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Jason nodded " i am not suprised and I know of a few who are spying they have been put on false trails well till now. Unless you wish for them to keep " he explained siting back " and there is no problem with it so long you do not have a problem with her sleeping in your room " he said. Jason was finding it funny how closely guarded Richard was beeing.

He watched out the window " i will put your mind at easy nothing will happen without your permissions " he said regarding them. I would like to get to know you better besides your hunting and your urge to rule and become queen " he stated. He honestly wanted to try as hard as he could to make this work. He allredy loved her beauty. He would be foolish to not learn about this powerful woman to see that hid behind the gourgous eyes." And pleas if you have any questions please ask " he said

Fantasy, SciFi, Horror
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

The carriage ride was bumpy. It made her stomach turn. She was so nervous for today that she did not eat anything prior. She was at least looking forward to their picnic just for the food. She was still wary around Jason. He said all of the right things, but she knew words and actions were different. Only time would give away his true intentions with her. Marrying her was obviously a political and power gain. He said she could leave after six months and she hoped it were true. Her cold heart doubted he could melt he icy casing she had placed it in over the years.

"I am fine with her sharing a room with me. However I would request to be free during the day. Starting today when we stop for our picnic.I would like to be able to speak freely without my every word being sent back to my father." Juliana seemed hurt by this, but she understood.

As they rode along, she wondered how long it would take to get to the kingdom. "What is there is not much else to me besides hunting and my thirst for power? Would you cast me away so easily? There might not be more to me. Maybe I am just another boring royal." She gave him a sinister smirk, testing him with her words.

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast