Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] Princess for Peace

By a water fall reading a book and a werewolf by my side.
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    My number one is werewolves. then vampires and then fanatic. I do love a good slow burn as well
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Jason nodded listening intently what Amelia had to say. He loved how confident and intelligent she is, he knew he could talk to her about anything" I had not thought about using a ticket system, great idea. We have been rotating the crops from field to field but prapas we could make it more frequent. Keep everything fresh and not tire the soil. We've been storing the live stock on the fields in the winter to help as well " he explained. He thought a put the potatoes and corn " we will defently look in to thoes, and thank you ameila for asking your father. Will have to find a way to be prepared no matter what his response " he said sipping his wine.

Jason was finding conversations with Ameila was easy, natural even. His lady that had been killed was the same so natural so easy to talk and to discuss issues with. His hear aked with longing for her to feel the gentle touch on his cheek. But he knew she would want him to be happy and work his hardest for the people. He smiled knowing that ameila could be such a woman.

His eyes lighting up at the mention of desert " oh youll love it, its a brownie , richar chocolate with stewed fruit razzberrys, wild blueberry and strawberry " he said. Normally chocolat was a verry fine delicacy and very hard to get a hold of. A merchant has come to ask promissory to sell his wheres in the village square and as a thank you he offerd a large jar of chocoalt

Fantasy, SciFi, Horror
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

As the dessert was placed in front of her Amelia's eyes it up. Sweets were one of her weaknesses. Her cruel father the King never let her have sweets. He said it would make her weak. He wanted her on a strict diet of meat and vegetables. A hearty diet for a hearty heir. He only ever let her have one sweet dessert on each of her birthdays. But that stopped after she had turned 18. Now she was 23 and still mosted the delicacy. Her old lover the Knight use to sneak her chocolates. She shook those thoughts from her head. The man in front of her was of flesh and blood. He was proving to be quite remarkable. Of course, her pride would not let herself tell him that yet. She still had too many walls up around her. Most men used women for their gain, she would not be played the fool again.

But for now Amelia would choose to enjoy herself. "This looks decetant." She refinely took a spoon and took a small scoop of the choclate swirled with the fruit. She slowly placed it into her mouth and sacored the moment as the flavors danced across her tongue. Her mood was lilted into a small ectasy. This was divine.

She opened her eyes realizing she had lost herself. A small blush came upon her cheeks. A small bit of chocolate was still upon her rosy lips. "King Jason, might I repay the favor you showed me this afternoon? I would like to feed you a bite." Her eyes met his, daring him to accept.

My number one is werewolves. then vampires and then fanatic. I do love a good slow burn as well
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Jason smiled seeing her eyes light up, he was happy that she was excited about it. once and a while he would give him self the treat of the chocolate brownie, the rest of the time he had fruit or pastries. he remembered the birthdays he had share with her, it made his heart hurt to think he would never do it again. shaking his head he focused on Amelia the smile she had on her face taking the first bite made him smile even more " i dont have it often but i thought that today would be a great day to have it " he said about to take a bite him self but nodded " of cource, i can only imagen that it tastes that much better" he said

He did not know how she woudl react to his statement, it was a try at flirting and he hoped she would take it that way. he smiled likeing that she dared him, he would willingly accept that challenge. the kitchen staff was watching and his head of staffing shooing them away. the castle was hopeful for them both to find happiness
    The only limit is YOUR mind

Fantasy, SciFi, Horror
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Amelia returned the smile and glad he took on the challenge. He was a strong predator type like herself. There was no backing down. Could two headstrong people make each other happy? She was not sure but all she did know was that in this moment she desired him and wanted to make him happy.

She took another spoon and got a good enough serving of the dessert within enough of the gooey chocolate for him to enjoy. She then took the spoon and slowly brought it to his mouth. "Open up." She said as she gently fed him the serving of dessert. She watched him closely for his reaction.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Jason smiled likening that she gave him a challenge . he wanted to be challenged form time to time, he needed to be kept on his toes. he really hoped that this would work . the more he was around Amelia the more he was falling for her. he wanted to pamper her and show her how she should bre treated. she would be queen one way or another. while at her home he could tell his father just dismissed her and thought her nothing but a pawn for trading, he wanted to show her how wonderful the world can be for her.

Jason smiled opening his mouth taking the spoonful and closed his eyes. he savored the warm brownie and fruit. when the spoon left his mouth his tung licked the bit of fruit juice that was on his lip. the look of joy on his face and in his eyes could be seen" you know Princess when you offer me a bit it taste's that much better " he smiled" see" he offered her a bite. now licking hiss lip watching her to take the bite. he never knew that watching some one eating would be so captivating
    The only limit is YOUR mind

Fantasy, SciFi, Horror
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Amelia was happy to see that he enjoyed the dessert. As he offered her a bite she gladly accepted. Who knew eating could be an intimate moment. When the dessert was finished she took a napkin and wiped off any remaining food particles. She didn't want to be unlady like. When Amelia looked around she saw that they were alone.

She blushed. "I hope we didn't scare the staff off. What did they think we were going to do?" She laughed to lighten the mood. Although as she stared at his lips she knew she wanted to kiss him in that moment. Should she be so bold? Instead she just looked him in the eyes and waited for his response.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Jason chukeld " we could have or they are giving us some privacy " he said stroking her cheek. He wanted to be bold he wanted to hold her and kiss her and never let go. Whpuld he risk it?.

Jason could get lost in her eyes . He leandnin and gently kissed her lips. He kept his one calmest hand on her cheek . He contued to kiss her getting alittle deeper and deeper not wanting to push to far. He kissed as mutch as he dared and broke the kiss " for give me for beeing so bold . I've been thinking about our kiss earlier and I wanted to feel your lips once more " he said hoping that she would be ok with the kiss

Fantasy, SciFi, Horror
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

It was as if Jason read her exact thoughts. As his lips touched hers an electric current went through her. It was shocking but in a good way. She could easily get sickinly addicted to his touches and caress of his mouth against hers. She matched his kiss perfectly with gentleness and passion, not wanting to seem to eager but definitely wanting more.

When he broke free she was saddened. "I feel ashamed in admitting that I have also been thinking of our afternoon triste. Is it wrong if I admit I want more than just your kisses ?" She sighed, feeling had for speaking of such things. She was experienced unlike him who was a virgin, she did not want to be vile in his eyes. "I apologise for being so atrocious and animal like. I fear that we should stop or I will want to follow you back to your room. Even though it would bring me satisfaction to disobey my father."

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Jason smiled blushed sligly " not at all because I feel the same. " he stroked her cheek lovingly. He wanted her he wanted to show her how mutch he did . " my only hesitation is I want to be sure you would stay" he knew this was going to be somthing that would prolong whe chances for furthering there pleaure .

Jason didn't want to take the opertuinty if she was going to leave. He wanted there first time time to be special and didn't want it to feel like he was taking advantage of her need as well." Oh Amelia your anything but atrocious" he smiled reaching and holding her hand " I hope you don't think of me as ..... prudish, but I dont want you to think that I would take advantage of you " he said. He had began falling even more for her. He hoped this woudent upset her or make her mad at him

Fantasy, SciFi, Horror
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Amelia also reached for his hand and gave it a squeeze. "No I do not think anything less of you. If anything I think you are a perfect gentleman. I am happy you are thinking logically and not giving into your carnal desires. You are right." She paused as the gears in her head turned.

"Whatever is going on between us is clearly strong, but will it last? Desire can only get us so far. There needs to be love and trust." She decided to be honest and let her guard down. "We can have our desire and learn to cherish each other. Let's get married. I'll prove to you I will stay. We were to be wed today anyway. Forget about our 6 month contract."

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast