Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] Princess for Peace

By a water fall reading a book and a werewolf by my side.
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    My number one is werewolves. then vampires and then fanatic. I do love a good slow burn as well
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Jason woke slowly in the morning only in a pair of sleeping pants his brod toned chest bare to see. A few scars marked his sides. When he felt Amileas soft lips he opened his eyes to see his beautifule lioness." Goodmorning beautifule" he stroked her cheek. Even in a nightgown and her hair slightly messy she was still breath taking.

"I would love to sparwith you today, I have a suprise for you " he said getting up and going to the wardrobe and pulling a box out and placed it on the bed for her.

Inside were a selection of weapons for her. He had picked out multiple for her to chose from. Some were more detailed at the hilt and others were more plane " I wanted to be sure you had choices because I was not sure you came with any" he said hopefull some would work " if there are none there you like we can have them made for you " he said . He wanted to incurage her to presue waht she liked to do. In all honesty to him it was a very attractive thing to have her strong and able to defend her self .

Fantasy, SciFi, Horror
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Amelia stood up from the bed and awaited what his surpirse for her would be. When he unraveled the weapons she smiled a predator's smile. "This is an amazing wedding gift. No I did not bring nay weapons. My father forbid it. But here you will let me be the strong and powerful woman I am. I am glad you do not fear me." She picked out a sharp cutlass from the pile.

"This blade will be my first weapon I try. What weapon will you use?" She held the blade in her hand feeling the weight. She was use to a bow and arrow, this would take some getting used to. Some of her training from years ago made her muscles awaken and helped her to be able to get her balance. It would take time unti it was an extension of herself.

"You know I could be very dangerous with a blade in my hand. What if I held you captive and made you do whatever I wanted?" She then took the tip of the blade and gently pressed it into his chest, to test and tease him.

My number one is werewolves. then vampires and then fanatic. I do love a good slow burn as well
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Jason chukkeld as he looked down to the blade against his chest." Well my sweet, there are a few things " he smiled standing still " one if it got to the point were you held a blade against my chest . I probably deserve to be scared. Two I want you to be dangers with a blade so I know if anything haplend to me i know you will be safe. Three, you don't have to take me captive. I'm allredy captivated by you" he smiled looking back up to her.

He wasent lying, he did not want to be on the end of amileas wrath if he did anger her. He didn't plan on it but he could see disagreements happening, every relation ship did

he smiled at her playing with the end of the blade " and you know I can take you captive as well" he said quickly batting the sword aside and quickly disarmed her. He smiled picking her up andnlaying her back apon there bed and kissed her deeply " see " he teased her back. A scrach lined across his chest it wasent seep but enfugh to make it bleed slightly But not badly

He smiled " well ill use my short sword and then we chan change up weapons " he smiled happily. And nuzzeld along her neck lovingly

Fantasy, SciFi, Horror
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Jason was clearly more experienced than she was. His station in life and being born a male ensured that he was well equipped for defense. His line of succession depended on him to be able to fight and stave off enemies from his kingdom. That was why he was able to disarm her so easily.

She was still impressed though. And she was also able to learn. She took a mental note as to how he disarmed her. He used his arms to remove the blade from threatening range. She would try that in the future.

But for now she was impressed that he had removed the weapon and also distracted her with his charm. She giggled as he nuzzled her neck. She then gently kissed on his chest where she had drew some blood. "So my King now that you have won, what prize do you claim ?" She kissed him gently.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Jason smiled and touched her cheek " humm a prize " he said thinking as he gently touched her cheek and across her sholders and smiled just studying her face. He wanted to remeber her beauty no matter where he was.

He coude t help but smile at her nautral beauty when she was at rest. And her beauty when she was dressed. No matter witch way you looked at her she was beauty incarnet. " I think i allredy have my prize, to look apon you is a prize in its self " he smiled kissing deeply and lovingly. He was trying to be sweet and sweep her off her feet.

" let us get ready for sparing , to came the rest of my prize " he said helping her back up to dress " shall we call apon your lady in waiting?" He asked as his man came innto help him dress but was suprised " apologies mylord , princess i will be outside 'he said and backed oit of the room

Fantasy, SciFi, Horror
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Amelia felt care free for the first time in her life. Only a few days away from her home and she was able to let her guard down. The ice around her heart was melting and Jason was the fire that was doing it. She had never felt like this before, even with her other lover. Everything had been calculated and calm. With Jason she felt alive and like she could anything with his support. She hoped she made him feel the same.

She kissed him back as lovingly and deeply. "Well I am a worthy prize. So just know you can't win anything better." That was when she stood up from the bed and was ready to make her way back to her rooms. She was sure Juianna was there ready to reprimand her. That was when the guard came barging into the room and angered her. "Actually it is Queen and you will bow to me."

That was when she stormed past him and to her own rooms. "Julianna dress me for sparring." She dropped her night gown and Julianna came over quickly to help her.

"Amelia need I remind you of your honor? You promised your Father .."
    "No you promised my father you would watch over me. But no need to stress nothing happened yet, so stop being such a prude. Besides if anything did we would be fine. We were wed last night ."
    Julianna did not know what to say. She was shocked but she finished dressing Amelia.

Amelia now waited for Jason out by the sparring arena. Her black hair was tied into a high ponytail. She wore a simple shirt and tight pants that fit her figure.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Jason was not happy at the gaurd at all " ill come to you in a moment" he said smiling to Ameila. He waited for the door to close. He spoke to the gaurd sternly " did you forget your self ? One you do not bardge innto my room and two you will allways bow to your king and queen understand ?" He said " now leave my sight and being me some one who knows there place " he said .

He went to get dressed pulling down a pair of fitted pants his boots that were alittle war but comfertbul and a loser white shirt that tied at his chest. He looked up to hear a knock " come in ". He apresheated the fact that that they knocked. The man names Martin came forward and bowed " goodmorning my lord. Congratulations on your wedding " he said.

Jason nodded " yes, now tell me you will not forget your place? " he said trying his hair back low to his neck with a leather string. The gaurd nodded " yes my lord " jadonndidnt give him moment to speek more " good, i want the room cleaned dusted the fires cleaned and the queens possessions moved to this room, you can speek to her lady in waiting julieanna to set things up to the Queens plesure " he said and Martin bowed low and got to work.

Jason made his way down the hall to Amelia at the sparing arina and smiled " my lioness " he smiled as the army men brought weapons out for us to choose from including the saber you had chosen earlier. " ready to spar my darling " he asked picking up his short sword

Fantasy, SciFi, Horror
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Amelia also picked up a short sword. It was lighter than the last weapon she had chosen. The balance was better. She moved back and forth on her feet switching between defensive and offensive poses. She was ready. Her training coming back to her. Jason would not be able to disarm who so easily this time.

"I'm ready when you are my lion." She entered the ring and waited for him to make the first move. She wanted to study him and see what type of fighter he was. Go in straight for the kill or tire out the opponent and strike when they are weakest? She could not wait. Her blood was already boiling and her heart beating with anticipation.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Jadon smiled watching Amelia get her bearings with the sword. He could see that with the proper training she would be a force to recon with. He felt proud of her allredy and excited to see what she could do.

He smiled as she called in him. He walked around her watching her stance examining her like a cat hunting a mouse " are you sure your ready?" He asked and took a step forward and held his sword out infornt of him " nd took the first move swinging the sword towards her to test her moves

Fantasy, SciFi, Horror
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Amelia had been waiting for him. He truly was like a lion. He had stalked around her before entering her sparring space. He even tried to imtimidate her. Which she wasn't going to lie, it would probably have worked if this were a real battle. But to her he was aggressive and courageous, which was very attractive to her. He was dangerous but in a beautiful way. She knew he would never truly hurt her. All she could do was her best in this match.

As he swung the sword towards her she easily lifted her blade to parry his attack. The two swords clanked as the blades clashed. Amelia used her strength to push him back, using her footing to ground her. She then swept to the side quickly to try and hit him from the side.

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast