Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 1011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] Princess for Peace

By a water fall reading a book and a werewolf by my side.
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    My number one is werewolves. then vampires and then fanatic. I do love a good slow burn as well
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Jason smile glad hearing how accepting of Amelia they are. Even with in this small amount of time he could see how amazing she was how mutch the cpuld bring to there kingdom and was proud of her allredy. He looked up seeing the messenger " of cource " he said holding his arm out to Jules for her to come with him and moved to a private room an I keeper let them use. " what's going on ?" He asked the messenger when rickon came in to the room.

Rickon bowed to Amelia and Jason " my king my queen " he said and was conserne. " Jules came to find me today in tears, she was conserned about you my queen for how quick the marriage was, she sent a letter to your father telling him of such and he's decided to atack. Jules was trying to protect you my queen not wanting you to have hurt or used for a bargaining chip and she had been spying on you both and reported back to your father " he said worried on what would happen to Jules

Fantasy, SciFi, Horror
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Queen Amelia was enraged. Even though they were in the room she was sure her voice carried. "WHAT?" She wanted to remain composed and be regal, but this was more than diplomacy. Her closest bossom friend had betrayed her. Why would Juled do such a thing? She had to do something to punish her, but what? Such betrayl could get one killed. Did she have the nerve to do that? How could she trust Jules ever again?

Her hand went up to her hand. "I cannot believe this. My father has a strong army. We have a country in rambles. We are trying to stave off hunger, how can we last against a war? My King you need to tell me your defense tactics now and our numbers. We need to get ready now. We need to protect the innocent. Where will we evacuate them to? "Her mind was going a mile a minute. Her breathing increased as anxiety overtook her.

"Where is Jules now? We must lock her up until we know we can trust her. Tell me Ricon that you did not leave her alone so she can flee."

My number one is werewolves. then vampires and then fanatic. I do love a good slow burn as well
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Rickon winced " he wanted to protect you my lady she thought she was doing the right thing " he said trying to defend Jules" no my queen she's in the royal rooms under guard" he said. he was so worried for Jules. he wanted to protect her some how. he didnt know what to do to help her and wanted to take her punishment's for her.

Jason nodded worried about it as well we have caves under the castel that run to the other side of the mountan to hide the food can be brought down as well. ameila breath " he said holding her arms and had her breath withe him " if we panic they will painc as well " he said " we will get everyone evacuated . we will get the gaurds set up and the doors braced " he said loking to rickon " i need you to start the evacuation start withe the ferthest away and get everyone going . " he looked the the next gaurd " i need you to get back to the the castel and get all the gaurds armed and stationed to protect the vilagers in to the tunnels " he said getting right to it not waisting any time

he turned back to Amelia "we need to get our selves armed and ready and we can talk to jules " he said conserned for her and wanted to protect her
    The only limit is YOUR mind

Fantasy, SciFi, Horror
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

((DID you know we have had this role play for a year?! How exciting!))

Queen Amelia looked at Rickon. "I do not need to remind you of your station. You are the royal guard. You are to protect His Majesty and myself. The future of the royal family lies within your hands. I would hate to see your loyalties be tested by your fancy for Julianna. Yes she was my close consort, but even her good intentions are going to cost us this kingdom and all we are to build." She pinched the bridge of her nose.

Amelia was happy to have Jason there beside her. "You are right my love. Let's begin the evacuation and go back to the castle to prepare. I will speak to Julianna myself and see what punishment is proper."

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

(( i had no idea that is exciting ))

Rickon paused and bowed " my apologies my Queen i forgot my place " he said bowing. his heart was in his throat, he didn't want to see Julianna hurt or imprisoned but he never wanted his loyalty's to be questioned. he mounted his horce and started to evacuate the people. he remained calm but was truthful. the people have done this before form atacks in the past and had been kept safe so the panic was at a minimum. mothers fathers sons and daughters all that could carry suplys and things needed did . farmers gathered the lives stock tying color ropes about the necks to identify whos was whos and herded them in to a protected cavern .

Jason nodded " did you want me there with you, some one to stand in your corner " he said offering her that as they went back to the carriage to be taken back to the castle. he had a runner go a head a get there weapons' ready and a gift he had made for Amilia . a beautiful peace of clothing that would go with her style it had skirts but the lits went up to her hips and hand matching pants underneath so she could be her elegant self but could moved just as well in pants and a shirt . he hoped she would like it

Fantasy, SciFi, Horror
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Amelia held Jason's hand on the ride back to the castle. "Yes please I need you there. I am not accustomed to this kingdoms and the punishments, especially for betrayl to the royal family. I would like to know how you would deal with this and what is right. Sometimes an outsider looking in would be better. I do not want to become emotional again. I need help dealing with a personal matter. Icannot make a punishment unfairly because I cannot remove myself from this situation..." Tears began to fall from her eyes. "I just do not know how she could betray me like this....I am sorry that I am crying, you must think me weak." Amelia was still used to her father berating her and making her feel bad for showing any negative emotion. It was hard for her to show weakness...

Meanwhile Jules was waiting chained up in the dungeon. With Ricon gone the other guards did what they thought best, lock her away until the royal couple dealt with her. Jules felt like she deserved it but she did only report to her father for the best interest of Amelia. She only hoped she or Jason would understand...

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Jason held her hand in a firm grip, he could see the worry on her face and it worried him " Ill be right beside you, punishment for the kind of betrayal can be execution or life time to work in the mines or with women it tends to go to kitchen maids scrubbing pots and pans, it depends on the severity" he explained. he didn't want to execute Jules he could tell that she ment alot to Ameila. when the tears began to flow he used a handkerchief to wipe them away " i think your are the ferthis thing form weak . i think that your in a situation with some one who is personally close to you and betrayed you... us to a point you did not think would happen" he said and kissed her cheek gently. he could nly imagen what her father had done to her to cause this worry" i was taught tears are a show of a persons strength that had gotten streched to thin and needs a way to experess the frustration" he said as they pulled up tot he castle. workers wre moving around them batelments were being stocked and food beeing stored.

Rickon was focousing on getting people in to the tunnels and safe the sun was jsut begining to set and they were a quarte of the way there. his thougths wanderd to jules not wanting he to be locked away but his queen had a point he had gone soft in his atractions to jules

Fantasy, SciFi, Horror
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Amelia held Jason's hand the whole way back to the castle. As they arrived she walked steadily by him, using him spiritually and physically for strength. He was her beacon in such a short amount of time. It was hard to think she had dested him at one point. Now she was happy she saw his true nature and she was lucky to have him as a husband. Even though they had not consumated their marriage yet, that did not weaken their bond. Their bond was stronger than anythign she had ever felt before, it went way beyond mortal coils. She was scared to think it, but she felt like he was a part of her soul. This would be a trying time, but she would rely on him. Her walls were starting to come down from her past trauma, but he was going to help her rebuild.

In the dank dungeon Jules sat upon the cold stones. A lgiht drip from the ceiling above falling on her. Her clothes were damp and she shivered out of cold and fear. She was silent as she heard footsteps approach. Looking up she saw it was Jason and Amelia. "please....", she began as she crawled on her hands and kneed. "...fogive me..."

Amelia could not bring herself to look down. Instead she stared straight ahead and her hand cluthced onto Jason's harder that the whites of her knuckles showed. "I am going to give you one chance to explain to me your side of the story. Do it with dignity. Stand and face judgement."

Jules did as she was told, she stood and looked her oldest friends in the eye and was about to begin her side of the story..

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Jason kept by Amelia's side the whole time, he could see the strength she used to look cool and calm as she walked threw the castell. her strength and pride that showed even threw such a difficult situations was inspiring to see. it had him standing strait and calm to match her. he was quickly becoming bound to Amelia, she was becoming his everything. his father told him when the mirage works well this is wat it felt like, two become one, one soul one person. it was scary and overwhelming . he would be lying if he said it wasn't but it was an amazing feeling that he never wanted to lose. he knew that there marriage was the best thing he had ever done. Servants and people were scrabbling around the castell to bring anything that could be used for defense or food in to the tunnels, he prayed they would have enough.

in the dungeons he walked with her being careful of the damp stopes giving her a strong hand old to to keep her footing. when he saw Jules in the cell he felt conflicted . he wanted to give her the pass as being such an important part of Amelia's life but she also threatened every thing he held dear including Amelia. when her hand clenched his tightly like his fingers would break he squeezed back showing her that he had her back to use his strength what ever she needed.

Hearing Jules tell her story he watched her face and Amelia's to gage her reaction. " one thing Jules, in case things did not go well and we weren't working together as well as we are , we have not consuemated our vows" he said. it wasn't any of her business but he felt it important to say." I want you to think of all the times the two kingdoms have been at war, the countless deaths, countless children left with out parents, people left to starve. and you have opened that wound once more. form our explanation Amelia's father was just waiting for a Crum of a chance to atack us. you have put your Queen in danger" he said

Fantasy, SciFi, Horror
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Jules let the King say his part before she gave her defense. "My King I realize now this was a mistake. However, when I did choose to spy on the princess..I mean the Queen tI thought I was helping her. I have seen so many men undermine her and keep her in the shadows. I really thought you were another one of those men going to try and take advantage. I just wanted what was best for her, but I realize now that I was wrong..." her voice quivered but she never dropped her eye contact with them. "Amelia..I really am sorry. I told your father everything because I wanted him to save you form this place, but now I see this is where you needed to be.....you are in true power here. You are my dearest friend...please do not forget that. I will take any punishment you give, just know that I love you like a sister and always will..."

Amelia did her best to stay strong, watching the person closest to her to try and justify betraying her. A single tear fell. "The road to hell is paved with good intentions. You say you did what you thought was best for me which makes you just as bad as the men who tried to control me because they thought they knew what I needed as well. You should have trusted me and my decisions, let me be independet!" Her voice raised at this point. "Now we have a war! Your petty feelings of insecurity and jealousy has put millions of lives at risk! My father will be here in no time to steal the one chance of freedom I truly had. How can I forgive this?" She turned quickly, ready to leave, but instead she kissed Jason deeply, for strength. She did not care that Jules saw. "I love you. Forgive me if marrying me has destroyed your country. THis is my country now too. Please trust I will do everything in my power to protect our people."

The Queen turned back to Jules. "I have decided your punishment. It would be easy to sentence you to death. However, you will live with your guilt and know all you have betrayed. I need you close by and underwatch. Therefore you will marry Rickon and he will watch you. Jason trusts him so I will as well. From this day forward you will work as a scullery maid. You will never speak to me again or utter my name. One day if I forgive you I will seek you out to talk again. You have lost your title, honor, and place at my side. That is your punishment."
    Amelia turned on her heel and left Jules in the dungeon.

Jules called after Amelia but her screams fell on deaf ears. This punishment was unbearable for Jules to lose her closest friend..

As they left the dungeon Amelia spoke to Jason. "Find a priest and have him wed Rickon and Jules at once. It will be done in th dungeon. For now we focus on the war.."

Meanwhile Amelia's father's troops were marching stead fast to the border of this country.

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 1011121314 ... LastLast